Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: gpumining.co - Zcash Cloud Mining Contracts - Paypal accepted  (Read 2507 times)
cpuminingio (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 02:24:24 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 04:03:46 AM by cpuminingio

Hi guys, we just launched our new cloud mining platform. Our rate is 3 USD per H/s per year. Mining offer starts at 150 USD for 1 year of Zcash mining with 50 H/s.

- Zcash cloud mining contracts
- You can pay with Paypal
- Up to 3 months bonus
- Simple interfaces and statistics
- Realtime tracking of mining performance
- Engaging graphics that will inform and entertain you
- Efficient hardware and software we take care of
- Profitable mining that we continuously perfect
- And daily payouts from as little as 0.0001 Zcash

After over 10 successful years in web hosting we realized the potential of Zcash cloud mining and decided to start this business with the simple concept of putting our customers first in everything we do. We believe you will feel the difference from the first moment you engage with us.

We have often been asked why our customers should not simply buy their own hardware and start mining Zcash themselves. The answer is TCO, which stands for Total Cost of Ownership. Profitable Zcash mining requires constant processing. And that requires constant power and cooling. Do you have any idea how much that costs?

Our datacenter in Quebec, Canada, benefits from 2 mayor advantages that allow us to easily beat our competitors: one of the lowest electricity rates in the world (about 75% lower than in most countries) and around 7 months of winter (during which we do not need to spend on cooling). In fact, when we look at electricity we have another argument that speaks for us. Sustainability! The only two other places in the world that can compete with Canada on cheap electricity are China and India, where fossil fuels like coal are the main source of energy.

You will be pleased to hear that our electricity comes 100% from Hydro Quebec, and that stands for beautiful renewable energy. 100% clean and natural. You see, it is not only the low cost that matters, it is the responsible choice to protect our planet that makes mining with us feel so good.

Happy mining!

--
Jonathan Forte
GPU Mining (by FD Canada Inc)
gpumining.co
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 11:49:00 PM

Some news! The first 100 CPUs are connected. Mining begins faster than expected. Our Zcash cloud mining price is $2.50 per 0.1 H/s. For example, Genesis Mining costs $3.86 for 0.1 H/s. Join us!
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 05:15:52 AM

Hi all, we will add Monero Mining Contracts in December.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:05:53 PM

$125 for a year's service.....of five H/s?

That's a bit outrageous...you should do some research into how many hashes people are getting from their desktop CPUs.  At those rates, it's cheaper to buy a graphics card & get way more than 5 H/s

If you need any help feel free to PM me Smiley
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:09:51 AM

Yeah lol. I have my own mining CPU that will last me 2 years and gives me 6 H/s and I only paid 25$ for it.
Good luck getting any buyers especially with ZEC's tiny price now.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:52:05 AM

Yeah lol. I have my own mining CPU that will last me 2 years and gives me 6 H/s and I only paid 25$ for it.
Good luck getting any buyers especially with ZEC's tiny price now.

Hey man, don't know if you'll see your messages first, or this thread - but I sent you a PM.  Nothing urgent or suspicious though hehe  Roll Eyes
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 06:11:35 AM

Some news this weekend.

1/
Power of all customers has been doubled. We have just finished testing new mining software. CPU Mining now offered a rate of $12.50 per 1 H/s.
(50% cheaper than last week.) For example, our 10 H/s contract is now $189 per year.

2/
We have introduced a new policy. CPU Mining has at all times extra power to accommodate new contracts. The earnings of this power are now split between all active contracts.

Happy mining!
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 12:34:26 AM

you write 25dollar to 1 H/z
how much profit 1HZ /day, this return is stable or fluctuative
how much minium buy or minium investment ?
and how long to BEP ?
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 04:33:46 AM

you write 25dollar to 1 H/z
how much profit 1HZ /day, this return is stable or fluctuative
and how long to BEP ?

We are now at $12.50 per 1 H/s.

It is still too early to assess correctly the possible returns. We are currently focusing on delivering the most power possible and have already doubled the power of customers in less than 1 week of activity. We will always be cheaper than our competitors. For example, Genesis is currently at $29.90 per 1 H/s.

In our opinion, we will know a more stable value of Zcash within 3 to 6 months.
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 04:39:49 AM

2 H/s for 1 year. ($25, no fees)
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:05:34 PM

Is it profitable to mine zcash than bitcoin I have read a lot of good things about zcash but since it is cpu mine coin where everybody can mine it,then why pay for a mining contract,we all know that these cloud mining are like ponzi scheme,we don't know if they really have their own mining rigs.

cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 04:09:11 AM

Is it profitable to mine zcash than bitcoin I have read a lot of good things about zcash but since it is cpu mine coin where everybody can mine it,then why pay for a mining contract,we all know that these cloud mining are like ponzi scheme,we don't know if they really have their own mining rigs.

We work hard to become a great player. Our first customers are happy, mainly because we evolve every day. The power of their contract increases with our improvements. Not to mention that we offer an extra H/s from our "temp power" (for new contracts). Currently, it's a 27.7% bonus.
kay5ive

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 04:05:15 PM

Hi,

I need Promo Code for making my new registration on cpumining.io
How can i get?
Moreover, only paypal accept? i don't have paypal then how can i pay for contract?
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 04:56:53 AM

Hi all!

CPU Mining becomes popular. That night, we migrate web interfaces to a more powerful server. The mining continues without interruptions.

Thank you for your patience.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:04:15 AM

Hi all!

CPU Mining becomes popular. That night, we migrate web interfaces to a more powerful server. The mining continues without interruptions.

Thank you for your patience.
I could not opened the website because of slow loading and then i have been canceled it, do you know what is going on? You must check it due to i can't see anything about your services. Thanks for your answers.
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 05:09:28 AM

Hi,

How can i get?
Moreover, only paypal accept? i don't have paypal then how can i pay for contract?

Hi kay5ive,

You can use this code :

EN458RF

Paypal allows to pay by credit card, prepaid cards and bank account. Are you satisfied with these payments methods?
kay5ive

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:00:28 AM

Hi,

How can i get?

Hi kay5ive,

You can use this code :

EN458RF

Paypal allows to pay by credit card, prepaid cards and bank account. Are you satisfied with these payments methods?
No, these services are not supported in my country. The cost i think is much high to use these services.
Count_of_Gyor

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:13:46 AM

Hi guys. I thought I chip in as a very happy customer and share my experience.

For me, time is money. Buying the right mining hardware and software. Waiting for it to be delivered and installing it. Maintaining it, improving it, and sorting out bugs. All that costs time, which effectively is money. Then there are electricity costs and the initial cost of the hardware and software. And additional costs over the course of the time I want to mine to buy replacement parts when something breaks. It all costs money. In the corporate IT world we call this total cost of ownership, or TCO.

I am a business and IT consultant for a Tier-1 investment bank and a software developer with over 16 years experience. My time is valuable. I hope you know your time is valuable too.

For me, it is a no-brainer. Cloud mining is the better alternative. Unless you want to make mining your main business and you dedicate the majority of your efforts to mining, there are better ways to focus your energy.

I paid 625 USD for an initial 25 H/s contract. This contract's mining power has since been doubled twice and I now have 100 H/s for that initial investment. I am very happy. And I know the guys at CPU Mining are working hard to improve their offering even further. And 5% extra promotion? That always works for me.

There are many offers out there and there are many ways to get involved in cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, ZCash will take over the market and either share it with BitCoin or replace BitCoin. ZCash has a far more compelling offering, so it could replace BitCoin. And since I have decided I want to be involved in ZCash. I have been following cryptocurrencies since 2009. ZCash is the real deal.

Then I looked at the best way of mining. CPU Mining is definitely the best offering out there. I think TCO and scalability. For me, there is no other choice. CPU Mining gets my 2 thumbs up and every penny I can spare.
kay5ive

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:57:34 AM

Hi guys. I thought I chip in as a very happy customer and share my experience.

For me, time is money. Buying the right mining hardware and software. Waiting for it to be delivered and installing it. Maintaining it, improving it, and sorting out bugs. All that costs time, which effectively is money. Then there are electricity costs and the initial cost of the hardware and software. And additional costs over the course of the time I want to mine to buy replacement parts when something breaks. It all costs money. In the corporate IT world we call this total cost of ownership, or TCO.

I am a business and IT consultant for a Tier-1 investment bank and a software developer with over 16 years experience. My time is valuable. I hope you know your time is valuable too.

For me, it is a no-brainer. Cloud mining is the better alternative. Unless you want to make mining your main business and you dedicate the majority of your efforts to mining, there are better ways to focus your energy.

I paid 625 USD for an initial 25 H/s contract. This contract's mining power has since been doubled twice and I now have 100 H/s for that initial investment. I am very happy. And I know the guys at CPU Mining are working hard to improve their offering even further. And 5% extra promotion? That always works for me.

There are many offers out there and there are many ways to get involved in cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, ZCash will take over the market and either share it with BitCoin or replace BitCoin. ZCash has a far more compelling offering, so it could replace BitCoin. And since I have decided I want to be involved in ZCash. I have been following cryptocurrencies since 2009. ZCash is the real deal.

Then I looked at the best way of mining. CPU Mining is definitely the best offering out there. I think TCO and scalability. For me, there is no other choice. CPU Mining gets my 2 thumbs up and every penny I can spare.

How much you getting upon 100 H/s per day?
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 08:29:48 AM

Hi all,

The power of all Zcash mining contracts was doubled. Our new price is $6.25 per H/s per year.

In the coming days we will add features in your dashboards.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: