Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: gpumining.co - Zcash Cloud Mining Contracts - Paypal accepted  (Read 2507 times)
kay5ive

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:19:18 PM

Hi all,

The power of all Zcash mining contracts was doubled. Our new price is $6.25 per H/s per year.

In the coming days we will add features in your dashboards.

How many sol/s we can mine through per H/s?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpuminingio (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 03:20:14 AM

Hi,

I need Promo Code for making my new registration on cpumining.io
How can i get?
Moreover, only paypal accept? i don't have paypal then how can i pay for contract?

Hi kay5ive,

You can use this code :

EN458RF

Paypal allows to pay by credit card, prepaid cards and bank account. Are you satisfied with these payments methods?
No, these services are not supported in my country. The cost i think is much high to use these services.

Which online payment method is used in your country? I receive a few requests to add Payza.com which would also add the payments in Bitcoin.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:43:38 AM

Hi,

How can i get?
Moreover, only paypal accept? i don't have paypal then how can i pay for contract?

Hi kay5ive,

You can use this code :

EN458RF

Paypal allows to pay by credit card, prepaid cards and bank account. Are you satisfied with these payments methods?
No, these services are not supported in my country. The cost i think is much high to use these services.

Which online payment method is used in your country? I receive a few requests to add Payza.com which would also add the payments in Bitcoin.

Is the power added immediately ??

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 04:58:46 AM

Hi,

How can i get?

Hi kay5ive,

You can use this code :

EN458RF

Is the power added immediately ??

Normally the power is added in 2 hours. This will be automatic from 1 December.
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 04:51:49 AM

Hello everyone,

It is now possible to pay your contracts in Bitcoin. A discount of 5% is applied for this method of payment.

We use the QuadrigaCX platform to process payments. This adds a bit of security for you and CPU Mining.

Happy mining!
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:48:10 AM

Hello everyone,

It is now possible to pay your contracts in Bitcoin. A discount of 5% is applied for this method of payment.

We use the QuadrigaCX platform to process payments. This adds a bit of security for you and CPU Mining.

Happy mining!

All contracts have a validity of 1 year isn't it? I am been reading a lot of comments from unhappy customer of Genesis mining about not being able to ROI their investments.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 04:12:20 AM

Hello everyone,

Happy mining!

All contracts have a validity of 1 year isn't it? I am been reading a lot of comments from unhappy customer of Genesis mining about not being able to ROI their investments.

Do you think the contract will be profitable for the buyers? How much is the payout for each contract? And Zcash price has fallen a lot and it seems like going sideways for now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 04:07:24 AM

Hello everyone,

Happy mining!

Do you think the contract will be profitable for the buyers? How much is the payout for each contract? And Zcash price has fallen a lot and it seems like going sideways for now.

We are constantly improving our offer. Currently we are at 3 USD per H/s per year. Genesis is at 11.5 USD per H/s per year. Investing at GPU Mining will have a return 3.8x more than Genesis.

When we adjust our price, all contracts already purchased are also propotionally adjusted.
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 04:18:29 AM

Hi all,

The power of all Zcash mining contracts was doubled. Our new price is $6.25 per H/s per year.

In the coming days we will add features in your dashboards.

How many sol/s we can mine through per H/s?

1 H/s = 1 Sol/s
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:35:20 AM

Hi guys, we just launched our new cloud mining platform. Our rate is 3 USD per H/s per year. Mining offer starts at 150 USD for 1 year of Zcash mining with 50 H/s.

- Zcash cloud mining contracts
- You can pay with Paypal
- Up to 3 months bonus
- Simple interfaces and statistics
- Realtime tracking of mining performance
- Engaging graphics that will inform and entertain you
- Efficient hardware and software we take care of
- Profitable mining that we continuously perfect
- And daily payouts from as little as 0.0001 Zcash

After over 10 successful years in web hosting we realized the potential of Zcash cloud mining and decided to start this business with the simple concept of putting our customers first in everything we do. We believe you will feel the difference from the first moment you engage with us.

We have often been asked why our customers should not simply buy their own hardware and start mining Zcash themselves. The answer is TCO, which stands for Total Cost of Ownership. Profitable Zcash mining requires constant processing. And that requires constant power and cooling. Do you have any idea how much that costs?

Our datacenter in Quebec, Canada, benefits from 2 mayor advantages that allow us to easily beat our competitors: one of the lowest electricity rates in the world (about 75% lower than in most countries) and around 7 months of winter (during which we do not need to spend on cooling). In fact, when we look at electricity we have another argument that speaks for us. Sustainability! The only two other places in the world that can compete with Canada on cheap electricity are China and India, where fossil fuels like coal are the main source of energy.

You will be pleased to hear that our electricity comes 100% from Hydro Quebec, and that stands for beautiful renewable energy. 100% clean and natural. You see, it is not only the low cost that matters, it is the responsible choice to protect our planet that makes mining with us feel so good.

Happy mining!

--
Jonathan Forte
GPU Mining (by FD Canada Inc)
gpumining.co
Any videos and pictures from your mining facilities? physical address of your office(s)? back ground on your team and short introduction?
Hardware you are using? why 1 year contracts while the price is unstable as hell and could literally drop 20% in a week?
The capital needed to scale the process for the best profitability?
HashOcean reborn or what?

🖤😏
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 03:40:03 AM

Merry Christmas, dear customer!

The past 5 weeks have been incredibly exciting and we wanted to thank you for your trust and loyalty. Together we have made GPU Mining the by far most client focused Zcash mining service provider in the world with prices that are unmatched and an offering that is built around our most precious asset, you.

We achieved so much during those 35 days, we thought we take a moment and look at this fabulous list together:

- tremendously improved mining performance
- incredibly improved pricing structure from 25 USD per H/s to 3 USD per H/s
- noticeably improved stability and resilience of mining configuration
- added statistics and graphs to our customer section to give you more
- extended website functionality with many new pages and added information
- launched both a Facebook and a Twitter presence – are you already following us?
- launched a new 'Buy as a Gift' functionality during checkout that is perfect for Christmas
- and just recently conceptualized an affiliate program that is launching in the coming weeks

We feel that all of this is so unbelievably amazing that we could not wait another week with our Christmas present for you.
That is why we spoke to Santa and he agreed to come a week earlier this year!

!!! GET 10% BONUS ON ALL PURCHASES !!!

Wow!

This promotion is valid on all purchases that are made from now until midnight on December 25.
It is valid for both existing and new customers, so spread the love and share the above or the following link with everyone:

https://gpumining.co/products?promo=CHRISTMAS2016

Take advantage of this amazing offer and increase your hashrate now to start building a Zcash portfolio that will make your friends blush.
Or buy a Zcash hashrate for your loved ones using our new 'Buy as a Gift' functionality that you can find during checkout after selecting a product.

Help us share the love and send the promotion code to everyone you know.
After all, who does not want a little extra for Christmas?

Have a fantastic festive season and enjoy the final days of 2016!

Your GPU Mining Team
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 03:48:50 AM

Hi guys, we just launched our new cloud mining platform. Our rate is 3 USD per H/s per year. Mining offer starts at 150 USD for 1 year of Zcash mining with 50 H/s.

- Zcash cloud mining contracts
- You can pay with Paypal
- Up to 3 months bonus
- Simple interfaces and statistics
- Realtime tracking of mining performance
- Engaging graphics that will inform and entertain you
- Efficient hardware and software we take care of
- Profitable mining that we continuously perfect
- And daily payouts from as little as 0.0001 Zcash

After over 10 successful years in web hosting we realized the potential of Zcash cloud mining and decided to start this business with the simple concept of putting our customers first in everything we do. We believe you will feel the difference from the first moment you engage with us.

We have often been asked why our customers should not simply buy their own hardware and start mining Zcash themselves. The answer is TCO, which stands for Total Cost of Ownership. Profitable Zcash mining requires constant processing. And that requires constant power and cooling. Do you have any idea how much that costs?

Our datacenter in Quebec, Canada, benefits from 2 mayor advantages that allow us to easily beat our competitors: one of the lowest electricity rates in the world (about 75% lower than in most countries) and around 7 months of winter (during which we do not need to spend on cooling). In fact, when we look at electricity we have another argument that speaks for us. Sustainability! The only two other places in the world that can compete with Canada on cheap electricity are China and India, where fossil fuels like coal are the main source of energy.

You will be pleased to hear that our electricity comes 100% from Hydro Quebec, and that stands for beautiful renewable energy. 100% clean and natural. You see, it is not only the low cost that matters, it is the responsible choice to protect our planet that makes mining with us feel so good.

Happy mining!

--
Jonathan Forte
GPU Mining (by FD Canada Inc)
gpumining.co
Any videos and pictures from your mining facilities? physical address of your office(s)? back ground on your team and short introduction?
Hardware you are using? why 1 year contracts while the price is unstable as hell and could literally drop 20% in a week?
The capital needed to scale the process for the best profitability?
HashOcean reborn or what?

Your concerns are legitimate. We mine in the cryptoshpere since the beginning of Slushpool, the first pool of Bitcoin. The enthusiasm around the Zcash made us create a small team and launched the GPU Mining project. We have a web agency and hosting services since 10 years and wanted to create a mining company for over 2 years. It is mainly Hashnet who gave us good experiences in this area. Always very close to their customers.

We will add this to the website and pm you when this is done:
- Physical address of GPU Mining (currently managed by FD Canada)
- Background of the main members of our team
- Pictures from your mining facilities

Otherwise, we build our own miners. Each machine offers 1000 H/s, is quickly configurable and duplicable. Obviously, it's we use Radeon technology.
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 05:19:24 AM

What a year 2016 was!

We know this is a long message that will take you some time to read. We hope you can spare the time and read it all, because this email is packed with important updates.

Let us get started...

Our growth
Very soon we will have amazing news to share with you, though for now all we can tell you is that we have grown much faster than we thought. Our lives have been reduced to building mining rigs and meeting wealthy investors. It has been a blast and we are most definitely not complaining. Watch this space. We are almost there and will make the announcement soon!

New corporate structure
In the spirit of putting our customers first and after realizing that trust is the by far biggest obstacle for many of our investors, we decided to change our corporate structure. We do not blame our customers, because we know about all the negative events that surrounded mining companies in the past years. That is why we started GPU Mining in the first place, because we were certain that there is a market for an honest and trustworthy partner in Zcash mining. What have we done? We have changed the legal structure of GPU Mining on the 28th of December 2016 into a partnership! Not sure what that means? Most companies are incorporated with limited liability, which basically means that if things go bad, they are only liable with whatever assets the company holds. This allows some companies to amass mountains of debt and then declare bankruptcy. A partnership is very different. In a partnership, the partners are 100% liable for whatever the company does. This is a significant change and proves that we are 100% behind GPU Mining!

Contract management options
This is our biggest and most customer-focused update to date. It has been extremely difficult to code and we needed many iterations until we have gotten it right. And we are very proud. You surely know already that we offer 2-year contracts for 2 USD per H/s per year, 1-year contracts for 3 USD per H/s per year, and 6-month contracts for 4 USD per H/s per year. Now we are offering you contract management options, because we felt it was not fair that new customers could buy a contract for 2 USD per H/s per year where existing customers paid 3 USD per H/s per year, simply because back then we did not have 6-month or 1-year options. Therefore, we have today launched the following contract management options:

Consolidate:
Select multiple contracts to merge them into one that has the end-date of the longest running contract.

Upgrade:
Change a 6-month contract into a 1-year or 2-year contract or a 1-year contract into a 2-year contract and only pay the difference to what you would have paid if you had bought the longer running contract at the beginning. This is only possible during the first half of a contract life.

Extend:
Extend any contract by 1 or 2 years and pay a discounted price over a new contract purchase.

Bonus months
We used to offer bonus months for contracts, depending on the contract size purchased. As you probably noticed, we stopped doing this a while ago.

Commissions are ending
We are currently offering commission to customers finding new customers. We are stopping this with the 31st of January 2017.

Bonus power is ending
We are currently offering 5% extra for purchases through our Facebook page. We are stopping this as well with the 31st of January 2017.

New miner generation
We are excited to tell you that we are now running with our 2nd generation of mining hardware and it has proven very reliable. We are constantly improving our offering and never stop making our mining rigs more efficient and more reliable, so that we can offer you better services and continuous uninterrupted mining.

7-day reward average
We realized that one of the numbers we were always calculating ourselves was the average mining performance over the past 7 days. And as you probably want to know this for your contracts too, we added this in the customer dashboard.

Zcash balance
Finally, we changed the information provided in the header of the customer section from 'Total Zcash mined' to 'Zcash balance,' as this is probably more interesting to know.

Okay, for this is it for now.

Did you reads it all?
We are proud of you!

Happy mining, awesome customer!

Your Zcash Mining Team

---

Buy one of our incredible Zcash mining contracts and claim your 5% bonus hashrate. Remember that we will stop offering this from January 31!

Shop Now »
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:43:27 AM

Another cloud mining scam, eh?

Funny how you have dedicated an entire webpage to your 'service', but not one picture of your farm...

Resorting to stock images instead:

At least post a picture of the single server you're running, from which you transfer noob's deposits to other noob's 'payout' addresses...

Even your about us page lists a bunch of info about how awesome your setup is.  So why not a single shred of proof?

This is another example as to why people should stay away from 'cloud mining'.  Deposit BTC, receive fractions until the site decides they've made enough & subsequently shuts down.
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 04:19:13 AM

Great news!

We accept payments via Stripe, PayPal​, Bitcoin, and now also ShapeShift! By adding this interface from ShapeShift.io we are able to accept payments in all mayor cryptocurrencies.

And the best part is that we convert every ShapeShift payment to #Zcash, meaning when you pay via any cryptocurrency using ShapeShift, we are together effectively supporting the Zcash market!

Happy days! Smiley
cpuminingio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 04:21:36 AM

Another cloud mining scam, eh?

Funny how you have dedicated an entire webpage to your 'service', but not one picture of your farm...

Resorting to stock images instead:

https://gpumining.co/images/mining-page-2.jpg

At least post a picture of the single server you're running, from which you transfer noob's deposits to other noob's 'payout' addresses...

Even your about us page lists a bunch of info about how awesome your setup is.  So why not a single shred of proof?

This is another example as to why people should stay away from 'cloud mining'.  Deposit BTC, receive fractions until the site decides they've made enough & subsequently shuts down.

Photos of our datacenter will be posted in a few days. We were waiting for our new datacenter to be up and running. Thank you for your patience.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: