Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor  (Read 135244 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 08:09:03 AM

I have just opened a NXT wallet but can I purchase also with BITCOIN? I always like to purchase some ICO tokens when I am involved in a campaign to support the project also. My wife is currently reading the website as she is itching to invest a bit next week.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:10:49 AM

So from 'Concept Development' to commencement of 'Software Development' takes 1 whole year, and then another 6+ months before any projects are launched??
Definitely one for the totally passive and patient investor, who does not worry about becoming totally irrelevant, methinks.  Undecided
Good luck.  
JanusDev

Activity: 119
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:21:13 AM

Not sure if I missed but how many tokens do you get per BTC invested?

The price per token is not set yet. 97,000,000 (97 Million) tokens are for sale and will be sold. The number of tokens you get per BTC thus depends on the amount of BTC raised, it's simple math.
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:48:23 AM

So from 'Concept Development' to commencement of 'Software Development' takes 1 whole year, and then another 6+ months before any projects are launched??
Definitely one for the totally passive and patient investor, who does not worry about becoming totally irrelevant, methinks.  Undecided
Good luck.  

Hello Stereotype,

The timeline starts January 2016, this was to detail the past 10 months prior to our launch. After the sale ends December 31st (or earlier if it caps), tokens are sent out then our team moves towards launching the business sites since the market research, conceptual design, and most payment models are already finished. If you get the chance and time read the whitepaper, the micro framework we are using gives us speed and mobility to move quickly so we can get to the fun part of marketing, user acquisition, and retention. Feel free to join us in slack if you need more clarity on time frames.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:10:27 AM

Good luck.  

Hello Stereotype,

The timeline starts January 2016, this was to detail the past 10 months prior to our launch. After the sale ends December 31st (or earlier if it caps), tokens are sent out then our team moves towards launching the business sites since the market research, conceptual design, and most payment models are already finished. If you get the chance and time read the whitepaper, the micro framework we are using gives us speed and mobility to move quickly so we can get to the fun part of marketing, user acquisition, and retention. Feel free to join us in slack if you need more clarity on time frames.
OK, will have a closer look.

Can you detail the market research you carried out, here?
Game_Seller

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:45:37 AM

Good luck.  

Hello Stereotype,

I been following your group for awhile and I see you're good at brand building. How will you overcome if one of the sites launched doesn't do well?
If you sell a business or in talks to sell how soon can we get knowledge of a business sale? I'm not day trading but a big sale would have big impact on janus token price. Can investors in the token sale get info first since we backing your team financial? Where will the company be located?  
JanusDev

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:23:13 AM

What is the price per one token?

The price per token is not set yet. 97,000,000 (97 Million) tokens are for sale and will be sold. The number of tokens you get per BTC thus depends on the amount of BTC raised, it's simple math.
monica69

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:33:40 AM

HI I would like to do Hindi(India) Translation.Kindly reserve the spot for me.I have translated some popular ICO's ANN thread.Here is an example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1676887.0

Janus Marketing Bounty Campaigns : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1677515.0

Cheers!! ●‿●

thats sound good bro! there is a lot of opportunity, when upgrade my rank I want to be part of your campaign...
JanusDev

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:53:37 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 02:25:54 PM by JanusDev

Good luck.  

Hello Stereotype,

I been following your group for awhile and I see you're good at brand building. How will you overcome if one of the sites launched doesn't do well?

While of want (of course) every site we launch to be a hit/success, the reality of the situation is that it is extremely difficult to predict the markets' reaction to a newly launched site/service/product and as such, we don't expect every site we launch to be an major success; having such expectations would be unrealistic. This is one of the reasons why we plan to target multiple markets; we don't believe in putting all our eggs in one basket (so to speak) and we believe that chance of landing a significant success is higher if we target multiple markets. Given the business model we are pursuing, one site becoming a major success should be enough to distribute significant profits to token holders, with future profits providing additional profits for token holders.

If you read our whitepaper, you will see that we don't plan on pouring money into unsuccessful projects. Projects are expected to carry their own weight (financially speaking) within 6 months of being launched; if that is not the case we will investigate whether we can pivot the service into a direction which will make it successful. If this is not the case, we will not invest more money into it but will rather attempt to have the project 'glide' along to give it time to grow without additional investment. If this fails, we will probably retire the project rather than pour additional money into it; there is no purpose to pursue projects which are not accepted by the market to a degree which gives them a perspective for long-term success.

We have stated this in our whitepaper, but it makes sense to repeat this here: we plan to run our operations in a frugal manner. We will not waste money on company cars, offices, company parties or any other sort of that type of nonsense (I have personally worked for companies which spent lots of money on such things and, to put it politely, simply don't think this is a productive use of funds). We intend to make any funds we raise last as long as possible in order to allow us to launch and nurture as many projects as possible.

If you sell a business or in talks to sell how soon can we get knowledge of a business sale? I'm not day trading but a big sale would have big impact on janus token price. Can investors in the token sale get info first since we backing your team financial?

We will have to define some sort of policy for that. Please see our whitepaper for details on how we plan to have token holders participate in the company decision making progress. It makes sense for this being a two-way street but at the same time we want to be careful not to engage in blatant market manipulation. The other side of the coin is that until a contract is signed, everything is up in the air and can change at a moment's notice so we have to be very careful here. The truth is that we don't expect Janus tokens to widely traded but rather to be held as a vehicle for holders to receive profit payouts; the market will decide what the proper environment for Janus tokens is, but our intent is to have Janus tokens in the hands of long-term holders who believe in our mission and our ability to execute on our plans. Token holders are of course free to do with their tokens as they wish, but given the nature of Janus tokens and the value they represent, our conviction is that this will not be a heavily day-traded coin/token.

Where will the company be located?  

This has not definitely been decided yet ... we intend to found the company in a tax-friendly location and are investigating a number of options. We also have some ideas to make sub-company acquisition attractive but this will be revealed when the policy is set/finalized.

Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:59:02 PM

Good luck.  

Hello Stereotype,

Excellent!

The report is too long for a post on forums I'll get a public version with summary of highlights to you. In the past we were more open with our private research and marketing data, in some cases it lead to many issues of being 'borrowed' by other entities in this space. We love open forum, but with Janus our ROI goals demand we be diligent on first mover status with every business site launched. Great questions and I appreciate it.

eeX

Activity: 961
Merit: 500

Soldo.IN [SLD]

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 06:10:20 PM

Definitely one for the totally passive and patient investor, who does not worry about becoming totally irrelevant, methinks.  Undecided
Good luck.   

Hello Stereotype,

Excellent!

The report is too long for a post on forums I'll get a public version with summary of highlights to you. In the past we were more open with our private research and marketing data, in some cases it lead to many issues of being 'borrowed' by other entities in this space. We love open forum, but with Janus our ROI goals demand we be diligent on first mover status with every business site launched. Great questions and I appreciate it.

Really good questions.

Soldo [SLD] @ Soldo.IN
Crypto_MERC

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:46:33 PM

Definitely one for the totally passive and patient investor, who does not worry about becoming totally irrelevant, methinks.  Undecided
Good luck.   

Hello Stereotype,

Excellent!

Really good questions.

And really good responses by the team.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:51:03 PM

I was one of the first investors to invest into one of the Janus teams businesses BetterBets. The amount was rather large but after considering every possibility i decided to go for it and i couldn't be happier with the choice. The communication from the team has been spot on, they are very open and honest in everything they do. They have gone out of their way to ensure every investor makes a profit and noone is left out. Even tho Rubies never gained traction, the dividends from Betterbets are more than enough to make profit from the investment and everything else is just icing on the cake.

This really has been an excellent experience.

These guys are really passionate about what they do and i have every confidence in them to build Janus project into a very successful business.  -Ropes
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:02:47 PM

Just started to read the whitepaper and it looks really good, especially the fact that it's backed by a solid team with proven experience and success.

This may just be one of the few projects I've seen which makes economic sense, even though (or especially so) since it's not a tech play. Will be investing for sure, the amount will depend on the answers I get form the team to some questions I'll be asking after my analysis.
Crypto_MERC

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:16:57 PM

This would be a great project to somehow get on Iconomi's radar as a potential investment for one of their funds.

I'm sure if they knew about Janus, they probably would have some interest.
Crypto101th

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:45:43 PM

Not sure if I missed but how many tokens do you get per BTC invested?

So if you raised 1k BTC, then it would be 97k JNS/BTC.  With the 8% early bonus, that would be 104.76k JNS/BTC.
JanusDev

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:46:50 PM

Good luck.   

Hello Stereotype,

Excellent!

Really good questions.

And really good responses by the team.

Thank you. We're happy to answer all pertinent questions and provide deeper insight into our plans; we will however not go into full details on such explanations because we wait to retain any competitive advantage we can get.

But any clarifications you may desire: just ask ...
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:05:56 PM

I was one of the first investors to invest into one of the Janus teams businesses BetterBets. The amount was rather large but after considering every possibility i decided to go for it and i couldn't be happier with the choice. The communication from the team has been spot on, they are very open and honest in everything they do. They have gone out of their way to ensure every investor makes a profit and noone is left out. Even tho Rubies never gained traction, the dividends from Betterbets are more than enough to make profit from the investment and everything else is just icing on the cake.

This really has been an excellent experience.

These guys are really passionate about what they do and i have every confidence in them to build Janus project into a very successful business.  -Ropes

Really appreciate your kind words, it's been a pleasure to have a good audience with all of you who trusted our team with your time and money early on. My personal hope for the Janus project is that we become known as businessmen that continually over-deliver. Enjoy the rest of your weekend Ropes.

Crypto_MERC

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:31:41 PM

So this is a stock coin? That is my understanding, the token Janus doesn't need to be adopted to profit off the main company. So what does the company do?

That's the important thing to remember here.  It does not have to be adopted to be successful.  The team only needs to make good business decisions.  It's a good formula for success.
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:07:50 PM

So this is a stock coin? That is my understanding, the token Janus doesn't need to be adopted to profit off the main company. So what does the company do?

We have built platform software that allows  use for multiple sites to take our businesses from concept and research, into the traditional global industries highlighted in the Janus whitepaper here: https://www.janustoken.com//Janus/assets/JanusWhitepaper.pdf

Our work and revenue will come from outside of the blockchain space so that the potential for business success is not limited by a relative small number of users. It should be noted that we do love the technology behind Satoshi's work. This is why we've built a business here and using the Nxt client to deliver back to those who see early on the value of Janus. Our first blockchain business has generated 48,140,000 USD in Bitcoin volume within the past 17 months thus far, and still operating today. This is fantastic, but consider that there are only a few million people using Bitcoin and our team achieved this. This is why it's essential for us to tap into markets where one billion or more potential users and customers are available and Janus has no 'tech adoption' necessary to succeed in traditional mainstream industry.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: