Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor  (Read 135246 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 06:42:35 AM

Currently there are 6 days remaining to receive 8% more Janus tokens  per invested amount. www.janustoken.com

Have a great week everyone.

I just opened a Janus account and will try to purchase some this coming week before the bonus offer ends. Do I need to buy NXT in order to purchase or i can buy with bitcoin? I opened a NXT account also.  Smiley

You can buy directly with btc. When you login to the Janus site, go to Tokensale.  You have to enter your NXT address and public key, then a BTC deposit address will show up where you can send multiple times (you don't need a new address each time).

When I opened my account, I didn't have any NXT either.  That is no problem.

Thanks Merc for helping clarify this  Smiley , we wanted to make sure people had a proper Janus receiver address to avoid any end of sale confusion.  It does add an extra step, but when people see how few headaches there will be during distribution on token sale end then it will be worth the mandatory step before you reach the user account screens.

That's excellent, thank you for the clarification on this and the fact we can do multiple purchases which gives is leeway financially. I do believe with the level of professionalism and forthrightness that this project has a high level success rate coming it's way. I hope many will see the potentiality of secure long term gains in the Crypto asset industry here.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:06:50 AM

Currently there are 6 days remaining to receive 8% more Janus tokens  per invested amount. www.janustoken.com

Have a great week everyone.

I just opened a Janus account and will try to purchase some this coming week before the bonus offer ends. Do I need to buy NXT in order to purchase or i can buy with bitcoin? I opened a NXT account also.  Smiley

You can buy directly with btc. When you login to the Janus site, go to Tokensale.  You have to enter your NXT address and public key, then a BTC deposit address will show up where you can send multiple times (you don't need a new address each time).

When I opened my account, I didn't have any NXT either.  That is no problem.

Thanks Merc for helping clarify this  Smiley , we wanted to make sure people had a proper Janus receiver address to avoid any end of sale confusion.  It does add an extra step, but when people see how few headaches there will be during distribution on token sale end then it will be worth the mandatory step before you reach the user account screens.

That's excellent, thank you for the clarification on this and the fact we can do multiple purchases which gives is leeway financially. I do believe with the level of professionalism and forthrightness that this project has a high level success rate coming it's way. I hope many will see the potentiality of secure long term gains in the Crypto asset industry here.

We appreciate your support of our efforts and will continue to work towards high degrees of success. No matter what the final results of the token sale looks like we will be continuing our stated plans. The amount received from the sale simply determines the amount we will share with people like yourself who saw the value in Janus.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:12:09 AM

Interested, but if crowdsale not reach 2000 BTC, whether the funds will be returned?
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:18:37 AM

Interested, but if crowdsale not reach 2000 BTC, whether the funds will be returned?

We do not have a minimum only a maximum cap of 7000 btc. The lower the amount raised the lower net profit we would have to share in our profit sharing model detailed on the OP, whitepaper,  and at www.janustoken.com homepage.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 09:48:21 AM

Good luck Janus

97% of 100M, therefore 97M Janus toks will be sell during the ICO ?

I checked on the whitepapers, just wanted to confirm

No matter how much does Janus collected for the ICO, the project will still go and everyone who invested will get their respective amount of JNS regarding if it din't hit 7000 btc threshold?

Thanks
bedskills

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:51:01 AM

We do not have a minimum only a maximum cap of 7000 btc. The lower the amount raised the lower net profit we would have to share in our profit sharing model detailed on the OP, whitepaper,  and at www.janustoken.com homepage.

This project has a 2000 BTC threshold like ARK?    Shocked Shocked  It is impossible to raise so much, even ark has raised only 1600 btc right now. Unless you will do a komodo like project, they have raised more than 2400 btc.

JanusDev

Activity: 119
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:50:40 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 12:56:15 PM by JanusDev

Good luck Janus

97% of 100M, therefore 97M Janus toks will be sell during the ICO ?

I checked on the whitepapers, just wanted to confirm

No matter how much does Janus collected for the ICO, the project will still go and everyone who invested will get their respective amount of JNS regarding if it din't hit 7000 btc threshold?

Thanks

This is entirely correct.
BlockchainDynamics

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:18:56 PM

I just got done listening to a "blockchain dynamics" podcast that very briefly covered the hosts first impressions of Janus (they only looked at the bitcointalk thread) and in my opinion the brief review of our project was extremely misrepresented and uninformed.

Since this is an open forum I'll be open and state they claim the explanation of our project was an "information overload." I find this interpretation extremely troubling. People who are looking at large business projects like Janus should have as much information as possible before making a decision to buy tokens...or anything for that matter. The host even went on to say there were red flags without even doing any due diligence whatsoever.

Those in public media (no matter how tiny your platform) should really understand the content they are talking about before publishing it.

As a part of this awesome team I feel it's best to state that our work in this bitcoin industry speaks for itself alone. The work history we have given is just extra assurance that we can perform the hard work ahead.

We have endured scrutiny from the blockchain community and handled thousands of users accounts and funds the past 17 months. Please, I'm asking this as a personal favor,  read everything you can find before ever making investments into anything in life. This goes for anything in this industry and outside it.

When we first made it known our intentions to launch Janus, it was late summer this year when contacting the Nxt foundation to begin discussions. We had several conference calls with their team and ours. Which then resulted in both parties understanding the level of professionalism between us. The Nxt foundation guards its reputation very closely and if the Janus team had not given them a solid project to escrow I can assure you they would never have agreed to our escrow.

After you look over everything, we invite you to come join us in Slack, the community leveled many great questions at us and it's all public to look over. We hope you join us and celebrate each milestone of our business creations we have planned as they launch.

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks for taking the time to write this.  We understand that you were disappointed by our first impression of the Janus project on the show.  The format of the show means that on the first week we look at a coin we usually give it a pretty hard time while scrutinizing the post on bitcointalk.  These are brief segments and are not intended to be in depth reviews.  We have other parts of the show, including our "second look" segment, where we are able to take more in depth looks at coins.  We also invite project leaders onto the show to tell us exactly what they are working on.

In regards to calling your post "information overload", we can understand that might have not been what you wanted to hear, but we hope you can accept it as constructive criticism rather than feel you are simply being undermined.  We look at a ton of posts and are just being honest about the impression they give us.

Thanks again for your comment, we wish your project the best of luck.

-Woodie
Co-host Blockchain Dynamics 

I wouldn't pay them much mind. I listened to their short section on LIR and couldn't stop laughing. LIR is a prime example of everything you said in this post (people should know what they are investing in), and the way that podcast described it shows that the show hosts are just talking out of their ass (at least in that specific case).

This guy gets it
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:57:55 PM

I just got done listening to a "blockchain dynamics" podcast that very briefly covered the hosts first impressions of Janus (they only looked at the bitcointalk thread) and in my opinion the brief review of our project was extremely misrepresented and uninformed.

Since this is an open forum I'll be open and state they claim the explanation of our project was an "information overload." I find this interpretation extremely troubling. People who are looking at large business projects like Janus should have as much information as possible before making a decision to buy tokens...or anything for that matter. The host even went on to say there were red flags without even doing any due diligence whatsoever.

Those in public media (no matter how tiny your platform) should really understand the content they are talking about before publishing it.

As a part of this awesome team I feel it's best to state that our work in this bitcoin industry speaks for itself alone. The work history we have given is just extra assurance that we can perform the hard work ahead.

We have endured scrutiny from the blockchain community and handled thousands of users accounts and funds the past 17 months. Please, I'm asking this as a personal favor,  read everything you can find before ever making investments into anything in life. This goes for anything in this industry and outside it.

When we first made it known our intentions to launch Janus, it was late summer this year when contacting the Nxt foundation to begin discussions. We had several conference calls with their team and ours. Which then resulted in both parties understanding the level of professionalism between us. The Nxt foundation guards its reputation very closely and if the Janus team had not given them a solid project to escrow I can assure you they would never have agreed to our escrow.

After you look over everything, we invite you to come join us in Slack, the community leveled many great questions at us and it's all public to look over. We hope you join us and celebrate each milestone of our business creations we have planned as they launch.

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks for taking the time to write this.  We understand that you were disappointed by our first impression of the Janus project on the show.  The format of the show means that on the first week we look at a coin we usually give it a pretty hard time while scrutinizing the post on bitcointalk.  These are brief segments and are not intended to be in depth reviews.  We have other parts of the show, including our "second look" segment, where we are able to take more in depth looks at coins.  We also invite project leaders onto the show to tell us exactly what they are working on.

In regards to calling your post "information overload", we can understand that might have not been what you wanted to hear, but we hope you can accept it as constructive criticism rather than feel you are simply being undermined.  We look at a ton of posts and are just being honest about the impression they give us.

Thanks again for your comment, we wish your project the best of luck.

-Woodie
Co-host Blockchain Dynamics 

I wouldn't pay them much mind. I listened to their short section on LIR and couldn't stop laughing. LIR is a prime example of everything you said in this post (people should know what they are investing in), and the way that podcast described it shows that the show hosts are just talking out of their ass (at least in that specific case).

This guy gets it

Hello Woodie,

Thanks for your reply, I can accept criticism, I think what worried me was not really your words on the podcast, but that this train of thought is dangerous to those in digital currencies/investment. Could we have made the launch graphic information less thorough? Yes, absolutely, but how do people get a good overall picture of a project without having large amounts of information? This isn't just you, it's part of the issue with making uninformed decisions that tends to affect herd mentality investment.

As I said on twitter no hard feelings, perhaps when we get some time over the next couple weeks you will invite our lead developer Robert and have an open discussion about Janus and our plans. I am aware that it's sometimes easier to digest spoken word or video than written word alone. Sometimes great discussion can occur with perhaps opposing opinions at the start Smiley

Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:26:55 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 02:37:44 PM by Bjorn_Blockchain

Quote from: AcoinL.L.C

[quote

Sig spammers. So annoying. You literally quoted your answer. The biggest difficulty this ICO will have in reaching a decent amount of capital raised is that most people in cryptocurrency do not look towards the long term whatsoever and are just in to try and take advantage of short term pump and dump ideas (akin to gambling).

I'll probably participate before the deadline for the bonus, but I would like to know at what point funds would be returned rather than continuing the project.

Hello AcoinL.L.C glad to hear it, more than likely if by December 31st Janus has not reached at least 50 BTC then it would be refunded, but our team would need to discuss this before giving confirmation.  The way we designed profit sharing allows for greater business income to our team (if low funds) with scaling amounts given to Janus holders the closer we get to goal. Offering the public this opportunity simply gives  us the means to move faster and accelerate business success. You've known me for almost a year now and we will be dedicated no matter what budget we are operating on. Great question.

**I'm currently on mobile and will catch up with you later on slack

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:18:20 PM

[quote

Sig spammers. So annoying. You literally quoted your answer. The biggest difficulty this ICO will have in reaching a decent amount of capital raised is that most people in cryptocurrency do not look towards the long term whatsoever and are just in to try and take advantage of short term pump and dump ideas (akin to gambling).

I'll probably participate before the deadline for the bonus, but I would like to know at what point funds would be returned rather than continuing the project.

Hello AcoinL.L.C glad to hear it, more than likely if by December 31st Janus has not reached at least 50 BTC then it would be refunded, but our team would need to discuss this before giving confirmation.  The way we designed profit sharing allows for greater business income to our team (if low funds) with scaling amounts given to Janus holders the closer we get to goal. Offering the public this opportunity simply gives  us the means to move faster and accelerate business success. You've known me for almost a year now and we will be dedicated no matter what budget we are operating on. Great question.

Love the atmosphere in the slack room, it's not stuffy at all and thanks for the warm reception there.. I am sure we can all make this go viral and help the Team collect a decent amount of BTC..I will be blowing it up in fb groups and some skype groups when I finish the blog review and video, tomorrow will be done hopefully.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 08:09:05 PM

[quote

Love the atmosphere in the slack room, it's not stuffy at all and thanks for the warm reception there.. I am sure we can all make this go viral and help the Team collect a decent amount of BTC..I will be blowing it up in fb groups and some skype groups when I finish the blog review and video, tomorrow will be done hopefully.. Smiley

Hi qiwoman2, thanks for the support. All help is welcome to push and make known Janus project, we can't do this alone.

Waiting anxiously for your blog review and video Smiley
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:32:14 PM

Great question about the operation of multiple businesses and how we plan to handle this under Janus:

https://nxtforum.org/the-janus-project/janus-(jns)-blockchain-secured-global-business/msg227528/#msg227528

There are 5 days left to take advantage of the 8% extra Janus per purchase, have a great week everyone.

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:07:35 AM

I dont see the escrow address or the escrow agreement, sorry if i missed it

A PDF version of the escrow details can be found here:

https://janustoken.com/Janus/assets/JanusEscrowDetails.pdf

A supporting/corroborating statement from Nxt Foundation member "evildave" can be found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1677509.msg16845748#msg16845748

Please note that our Bitcoin escrow funds are stored using a highly secure, multi-sig BitGo.com wallet. Under their system, there is a wallet master address under which new addresses are created on demand. The result of this is that the main wallet address doesn't show a balance since all funds are deposited to dynamically created, user-specific addresses. If you desire verification of this fact please let us know and we'll get evildave from the Nxt Foundation to verify this setup and the fact that the Nxt Foundation controls the funds deposited.

That would be me... Smiley...is there any particular form of verification that you guys would like to see ?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
JanusDev

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:58:18 AM

I dont see the escrow address or the escrow agreement, sorry if i missed it

A PDF version of the escrow details can be found here:

https://janustoken.com/Janus/assets/JanusEscrowDetails.pdf

A supporting/corroborating statement from Nxt Foundation member "evildave" can be found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1677509.msg16845748#msg16845748

Please note that our Bitcoin escrow funds are stored using a highly secure, multi-sig BitGo.com wallet. Under their system, there is a wallet master address under which new addresses are created on demand. The result of this is that the main wallet address doesn't show a balance since all funds are deposited to dynamically created, user-specific addresses. If you desire verification of this fact please let us know and we'll get evildave from the Nxt Foundation to verify this setup and the fact that the Nxt Foundation controls the funds deposited.

That would be me... Smiley...is there any particular form of verification that you guys would like to see ?

Well, I put that option on the table to make sure that everybody was satisfied with the info and arrangements we've made. So far, noone has taken me up on it, so I guess for now, all is well.
ManagerVirta

Activity: 1148
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:43:55 AM

Russian translation : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1677771.0
JanusDev

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:51:10 AM

Thank you very much, glad to have a complete translation of our thread now.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:39:55 AM

Hello my JANUS FRIENDS..I just completed my first blog review on the JANUS PROJECT..I hope you like it and also joined the Avatar campaign.. Hubby is awaiting some btc to arrive so we can also invest as well what we can in the PROJECT..

http://bitbillions.net/2016/11/16/altcoin-review-janus-token-integrity-on-the-blockchain/

I will probably do a video tomorrow as well, anything to get the word out to the masses will help everyone involved..   Smiley Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JanusDev

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:05:06 AM

Hello my JANUS FRIENDS..I just completed my first blog review on the JANUS PROJECT..I hope you like it and also joined the Avatar campaign.. Hubby is awaiting some btc to arrive so we can also invest as well what we can in the PROJECT..

http://bitbillions.net/2016/11/16/altcoin-review-janus-token-integrity-on-the-blockchain/

I will probably do a video tomorrow as well, anything to get the word out to the masses will help everyone involved..   Smiley Smiley

Good article and summary of our project. Thank you very much!
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:09:07 AM

Good article and summary of our project. Thank you very much!

Thank you for your kind words..I will do follow up blog reviews as well as time progresses. I have great faith in this project and it probably is one of the best ones going as well and a good opportunity for smaller investors to get involved as well who would have to go through all the complicated stuff like brokers if they were buying in the traditional old fashioned IP way  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: