Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor  (Read 135244 times)
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:34:43 AM

Interested, but if crowdsale not reach 2000 BTC, whether the funds will be returned?

We do not have a minimum only a maximum cap of 7000 btc. The lower the amount raised the lower net profit we would have to share in our profit sharing model detailed on the OP, whitepaper,  and at www.janustoken.com homepage.
yes! that's what I've read there. and from there I started to like JANUS, and participate in the campaign as well Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:44:40 AM

i love this project! feel confortable with dev team! i am sure it is great team.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:57:54 AM

i love this project! feel confortable with dev team! i am sure it is great team.

You are a full member so you can join in the avatar campaign too and help spread the word of JANUS!  Smiley I just taking a short break to do family stuff and then will log on and blast in a few fb groups..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:20:17 PM

Hello my JANUS FRIENDS..I just completed my first blog review on the JANUS PROJECT..I hope you like it and also joined the Avatar campaign.. Hubby is awaiting some btc to arrive so we can also invest as well what we can in the PROJECT..

http://bitbillions.net/2016/11/16/altcoin-review-janus-token-integrity-on-the-blockchain/

I will probably do a video tomorrow as well, anything to get the word out to the masses will help everyone involved..   Smiley Smiley

Just saw your article on janus is what made me aware of it. One thing the 8% bonus is only until 20th November is this accurate?  I have been waiting for something real and this team has even shown me kindness in past experience. Good luck
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 01:19:06 PM

One thing the 8% bonus is only until 20th November is this accurate? 

Correct. Early investors receive an 8% bonus until 016-11-19 23:59:59 (CET)

Best regards  Grin
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:25:45 PM

https://twitter.com/Janus_Token/status/798877412624842752

Follow our story Smiley and vote!

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 01:43:53 PM

Hello my JANUS FRIENDS..I just completed my first blog review on the JANUS PROJECT..I hope you like it and also joined the Avatar campaign.. Hubby is awaiting some btc to arrive so we can also invest as well what we can in the PROJECT..

http://bitbillions.net/2016/11/16/altcoin-review-janus-token-integrity-on-the-blockchain/

I will probably do a video tomorrow as well, anything to get the word out to the masses will help everyone involved..   Smiley Smiley

Just saw your article on janus is what made me aware of it. One thing the 8% bonus is only until 20th November is this accurate?  I have been waiting for something real and this team has even shown me kindness in past experience. Good luck

Nice to see my wife's work is making the rounds  Smiley
I just purchased as a gift for her our first investment in Janus. It's part of her Xmas gift. She likes investments as gifts as opposed to buying her stuff, oh well the ladies know best so who is to argue with that?  Grin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
JanusDev

Activity: 119
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:34:23 PM

I will probably do a video tomorrow as well, anything to get the word out to the masses will help everyone involved..   Smiley Smiley

Just saw your article on janus is what made me aware of it. One thing the 8% bonus is only until 20th November is this accurate?  I have been waiting for something real and this team has even shown me kindness in past experience. Good luck

Nice to see my wife's work is making the rounds  Smiley
I just purchased as a gift for her our first investment in Janus. It's part of her Xmas gift. She likes investments as gifts as opposed to buying her stuff, oh well the ladies know best so who is to argue with that?  Grin

Probably a good choice. I don't know about you, but my house is full of stuff and I really don't want to add more random stuff to it ...  Grin
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:20:38 PM

We'll release information over time as the Janus token sale progresses, you'll know of our progress on each business over the coming years leading up to public launches. This will lead to some speculative trading of Janus and will help drive markets in my opinion. https://twitter.com/Janus_Token/status/798906654486097920

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:06:59 PM

We'll release information over time as the Janus token sale progresses, you'll know of our progress on each business over the coming years leading up to public launches. This will lead to some speculative trading of Janus and will help drive markets in my opinion. https://twitter.com/Janus_Token/status/798906654486097920

Great news! I think this is the best time then to accumulate what we can as a long term asset. Can you imagine JANUS PROJECT becomes as huge as FB or GOOGLE? Why not? Software giants all started from some basement!  Smiley..
Also thanks to my Hubby for my gift and also @JanusDEV I wish I had clutter in my house, i would sell off and buy more Janus Tokens lol.. but still we got time to buy up more..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JanusDev

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:09:31 PM

Great news! I think this is the best time then to accumulate what we can as a long term asset. Can you imagine JANUS PROJECT becomes as huge as FB or GOOGLE? Why not? Software giants all started from some basement!  Smiley..

I love the sentiment but lets remain realistic: For a lot of reasons, the chances of Janus becoming another Facebook or Google are pretty much 0 (zero). But, and here's the beauty of our model, it doesn't have to become a world market leader in order to generate substantial profits. There are lots of 'boring' companies out there who have managed to capture some market niche and are making a boatload of money but you've never heard of them because they're not 'sexy' like Facebook or Google.

Bottom line: we don't aim to become another Facebook or Google (that would be unrealistic) but we aim to become quite profitable.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:59:52 PM

Just put a little (.2) in for now, will keep an eye on it. Good luck fellas Smiley

JanusDev

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:42:46 PM

Just put a little (.2) in for now, will keep an eye on it. Good luck fellas Smiley

Thank you, we appreciate your faith/trust in us.
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:17:57 PM

Made my first investment in Janus, going to invest more.
JanusDev

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:47:58 PM

Made my first investment in Janus, going to invest more.

Once again, thank you, we appreciate your faith in us ...
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:05:57 PM

Come join us on our social media and especially slack channel, once you enter just join #janusproject there are lots of great discussions (both project related and other). You can get to know our team, and undersdtand why the Janus project is something worth learning about.

Currently, there are 4 days left to enjoy the 8% extra Janus per purchased value. Please plan accordingly, after the 20th, there are no further discounts.

Meuh5598i

Activity: 248
Merit: 110

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:12:59 PM

I got some Janus token on TVE.How much minimum funding require during the ICO for a successful launch?Any refund policy that you want to share with us?

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:38:57 PM

I got some Janus token on TVE.How much minimum funding require during the ICO for a successful launch?Any refund policy that you want to share with us?

I asked the same question. Bjorn said that while they don't have a set amount yet for what would be the minimum, it would most likely be around 50BTC
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:18:11 AM

I asked the same question. Bjorn said that while they don't have a set amount yet for what would be the minimum, it would most likely be around 50BTC

Hello, yes this is correct in the event we come anywhere near 50 BTC at Janus sale end then a decision would be made to refund. This project and our team has had the experience to perform on numerous budgets sizes from small to large, however Janus requires significant funding to be able to accomplish our work in shorter time frames. Especially, with the need to hire several staff in the years to come.

matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:23:33 AM

Hello, yes this is correct in the event we come anywhere near 50 BTC at Janus sale end then a decision would be made to refund. This project and our team has had the experience to perform on numerous budgets sizes from small to large, however Janus requires significant funding to be able to accomplish our work in shorter time frames. Especially, with the need to hire several staff in the years to come.
I think that we will be over 50btc in few days. It needs some time, but as more investors find Janus, the more btc will be invested..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: