Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor  (Read 135246 times)
JanusDev

Activity: 119
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:33:20 PM

Hello Janus Team, I wanted to ask what specific goals are you looking for Project Janus in the short- mid term? Reading the business plan about "distinctly branded projects", what kind of projects are you looking at? Can you give any specifics or clarifications?

Yes. The two projects which will have priority are the Social Fintech site and the Realty play. Let me expand on this a bit:

Social Fintech: We believe that in this space we have an idea which is genuinely new and hasn't been done yet. So by implementing this would have a first-mover advantage which gives this high potential for success. In terms of code, version 1 of this site is not terribly complex and can be implemented relatively rapidly. If the site catches on (we think and hope it will, but you never know this in advance) we have exciting plans for extending it's functional coverage into areas which will again bring something new to this space. I will not reveal further details about this idea because from past experience we have learned that good ideas, when revealed will be copied. Suffice it to say that we are not aware of any site implementing what we are planning to do and that if successful, it will provide a springboard for further expansion into this space.

Realty: We (specifically myself) own the copyright to a working codebase for implementing realty sites which in the past has been used on live sites. There is a site right now running on this codebase from a former customer of mine who is doing quite well, so fundamentally this proves that the code works and is solid. The only issue here is that this code was written a few years and and will have to be refactored to our new standard platform. This however is not a huge issue, since refactoring code is much easier than writing new code; in addition to this, refactoring code allows you to retain the business logic which has evolved in such a system over time, which means that once the refactoring is done, you end up with a working system which benefits from all previous development. For our realty play(s), we plan a 2-pronged approach: sell software and services to realtors and also use the site to launch a/many portal(s) servicing areas which currently are not very competitive but have the potential to deliver substantial profits.

I hope this answers your question. If you want further clarification, don't be shy  Wink
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:42:04 PM

Hello Janus Team, I wanted to ask what specific goals are you looking for Project Janus in the short- mid term? Reading the business plan about "distinctly branded projects", what kind of projects are you looking at? Can you give any specifics or clarifications?

Yes. The two projects which will have priority are the Social Fintech site and the Realty play. Let me expand on this a bit:

Social Fintech: We believe that in this space we have an idea which is genuinely new and hasn't been done yet. So by implementing this would have a first-mover advantage which gives this high potential for success. In terms of code, version 1 of this site is not terribly complex and can be implemented relatively rapidly. If the site catches on (we think and hope it will, but you never know this in advance) we have exciting plans for extending it's functional coverage into areas which will again bring something new to this space. I will not reveal further details about this idea because from past experience we have learned that good ideas, when revealed will be copied. Suffice it to say that we are not aware of any site implementing what we are planning to do and that if successful, it will provide a springboard for further expansion into this space.

Realty: We (specifically myself) own the copyright to a working codebase for implementing realty sites which in the past has been used on live sites. There is a site right now running on this codebase from a former customer of mine who is doing quite well, so fundamentally this proves that the code works and is solid. The only issue here is that this code was written a few years and and will have to be refactored to our new standard platform. This however is not a huge issue, since refactoring code is much easier than writing new code; in addition to this, refactoring code allows you to retain the business logic which has evolved in such a system over time, which means that once the refactoring is done, you end up with a working system which benefits from all previous development. For our realty play(s), we plan a 2-pronged approach: sell software and services to realtors and also use the site to launch a/many portal(s) servicing areas which currently are not very competitive but have the potential to deliver substantial profits.

I hope this answers your question. If you want further clarification, don't be shy  Wink

Thank you JANUSDEV for giving us a little insight in what's to come very soon and I can showcase this to some people to show them exactly what they can invest in. I also invested more today in the project but my transaction is stuck in the blockchain unconfirmed since this morning lol so hoping by tomorrow it will be unclogged.  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:42:12 PM

Thank you JANUSDEV for giving us a little insight in what's to come very soon and I can showcase this to some people to show them exactly what they can invest in. I also invested more today in the project but my transaction is stuck in the blockchain unconfirmed since this morning lol so hoping by tomorrow it will be unclogged.  Grin

Thank you again to you and your husband's work on the site translations. We now have a presence in more countries and should make things much better for everyone.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:59:08 PM

Ok thanks for the clarification Dev. I see that you have some solid ideas and concepts to work with. Keep your good ideas private until they are ready for release, as you said - someone else will go ahead and release before you do.

I'll continue to read the white paper and other documentation and will ask when I need to Wink
JanusDev

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:10:49 PM

Ok thanks for the clarification Dev. I see that you have some solid ideas and concepts to work with. Keep your good ideas private until they are ready for release, as you said - someone else will go ahead and release before you do.

I'll continue to read the white paper and other documentation and will ask when I need to Wink

Thanks. Like I said before, if you have any questions please post them there; I'll answer anything which does not directly divulge critical details related to our ideas.
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 01:45:58 AM

Combining #fintech and investment topics under a #SocialPlatform
could open api-driven #forex and #StockTrading to the broad public.

JanusDev

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:59:54 AM

Combining #fintech and investment topics under a #SocialPlatform
could open api-driven #forex and #StockTrading to the broad public.

/NjSmOY]

And without wanting to give away the secret sauce, this is only the start of it. I have an idea for this one which is both bold and potentially revolutionary.
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:41:07 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 05:34:56 AM by Bjorn_Blockchain

I hope this answers your question. If you want further clarification, don't be shy  Wink

Thanks. Like I said before, if you have any questions please post them there; I'll answer anything which does not directly divulge critical details related to our ideas.

I'll add to the social fintech site we will launch a little bit. If you are reading this and unfamiliar with forex think of it like a global crypto that is completely mainstream. Instead of 5-5000 BTC of market liquidity think in terms of billions in fiat liquidity.

Some of the larger traders in forex buy and sell millions of fiat daily. Many of them, like the quality traders we have in crypto, have built a large group of followers.  These followers make money off their calls, entries/exits and charts. This kind of information and the experienced traders themselves has value. Value that can mean millions over time to the people following them.

Our team will launch a site that capitalizes on these master trading skills and their large groups of followers. This business model we have planned gives huge incentives for people to spread word of our site because it directly adds to their own semi - passive incomes.

Our previous experience in forex has allowed us to amass a great deal of industry contacts to jump start the site. A combination of our company's marketing and user driven advertising will put this business months ahead of a traditional schedule for achieving net revenue.

This business is mainstream, as is 99% of the rest of our Janus planned sites. The Janus token will be the recipient of profits from all our sites combined.  You will receive bitcoin profit sharing and the amount of Janus tokens you own determines your piece of it.

This token sale is a necessary part of launching our sites, the amount we raise in this sale determines how much our company shares with you on a per token basis. 7000 btc raised by December 31st gives holders 90% of all net profits taken in and scales down with less funding raised.

We hope you join our growing community,  saying yes to the Janus project, is like saying yes to mainstream global business and the fruits of our life work.

Read our whitepaper.

Read the betterbets.io bitcointalk thread for how we handle our blockchain based business.

Ask our previous investors about our team and character.

Lastly read/watch every interview over the coming weeks. (There's one now on this thread OP)

I think you'll find something after researching that is both professional and has potential far beyond anything offered to date in the blockchain space.

www.janustoken.com

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 06:53:39 AM

I hope this answers your question. If you want further clarification, don't be shy  Wink

I'll add to the social fintech site we will launch a little bit. If you are reading this and unfamiliar with forex think of it like a global crypto that is completely mainstream. Instead of 5-5000 BTC of market liquidity think in terms of billions in fiat liquidity.

Some of the larger traders in forex buy and sell millions of fiat daily. Many of them, like the quality traders we have in crypto, have built a large group of followers.  These followers make money off their calls, entries/exits and charts. This kind of information and the experienced traders themselves has value. Value that can mean millions over time to the people following them.

Our team will launch a site that capitalizes on these master trading skills and their large groups of followers. This business model we have planned gives huge incentives for people to spread word of our site because it directly adds to their own semi - passive incomes.

Our previous experience in forex has allowed us to amass a great deal of industry contacts to jump start the site. A combination of our company's marketing and user driven advertising will put this business months ahead of a traditional schedule for achieving net revenue.

This business is mainstream, as is 99% of the rest of our Janus planned sites. The Janus token will be the recipient of profits from all our sites combined.  You will receive bitcoin profit sharing and the amount of Janus tokens you own determines your piece of it.

This token sale is a necessary part of launching our sites, the amount we raise in this sale determines how much our company shares with you on a per token basis. 7000 btc raised by December 31st gives holders 90% of all net profits taken in and scales down with less funding raised.

We hope you join our growing community,  saying yes to the Janus project, is like saying yes to mainstream global business and the fruits of our life work.

Read our whitepaper.

Read the betterbets.io bitcointalk thread for how we handle our blockchain based business.

Lastly read/watch every interview over the coming weeks. (There's one now on this thread OP)

I think you'll find something after researching that is both professional and has potential far beyond anything offered to date in the blockchain space.

www.janustoken.com

We feel honored to have helped in our very small capacity and I also work full time in a Forex Company that just launched here in Cyprus so find this very interesting indeed. I am thinking would it be a possibility to extend the token sale maybe to after the new year as Christmas is upon us, but in January everyone is looking to 'make money' and get stuck in new business. Just a thought, but I am hoping more investors catch wind of this magnificent project. It is one of the BEST I have seen posted on Bitcointalk so far.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
monica69

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:15:41 AM

good morning,
i have update my signature and i have add the avatar, who should I talk to?
JanusDev

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:55:13 AM

good morning,

Luis, our community manager will contact you ... thanks
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:40:08 PM

Read our whitepaper.

www.janustoken.com

We feel honored to have helped in our very small capacity and I also work full time in a Forex Company that just launched here in Cyprus so find this very interesting indeed. I am thinking would it be a possibility to extend the token sale maybe to after the new year as Christmas is upon us, but in January everyone is looking to 'make money' and get stuck in new business. Just a thought, but I am hoping more investors catch wind of this magnificent project. It is one of the BEST I have seen posted on Bitcointalk so far.

Hello Qiman,

Thank you for supporting our project, good to know that you understand intimately the forex sector as well. The potential in this business is simply astonishing, and their market is ready for what we are building. 

In regards to extending the token sale due to holidays this may be something we will have to consider. Our team put years into the work and planning of what has now become publicly known as the Janus project.  It won't hurt us to extend the sale in order to have the proper funding for greater success.  We'll be discussing this internally if the amount invested does not increase significantly within the next 10 days. Perhaps things will improve with the upcoming interviews.

Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:30:43 PM

good morning,

Luis, our community manager will contact you ... thanks

Or go here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1677509.msg16939400#msg16939400

That post has the link to sign up for your bounty.
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:17:36 PM

Yes we actually do care what you think about our plans, project, and team. Give us your feedback and reply here:

https://twitter.com/Janus_Token/status/801427196946563076

The best reply wins 20k Janus tokens be sure to follow us so we can direct message the winner to get your wallet address.

Be honest, if you think we are a bunch of assholes then by all means say it! If you like project Janus then let us know, speak your mind about the future of a blockchain team going directly into mainstream business!

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:36:36 PM

Yes we actually do care what you think about our plans, project, and team. Give us your feedback and reply here:

The best reply wins 20k Janus tokens be sure to follow us so we can direct message the winner to get your wallet address.

Be honest, if you think we are a bunch of assholes then by all means say it! If you like project Janus then let us know, speak your mind about the future of a blockchain team going directly into mainstream business!

WOW This is exciting. I definitely do not think the JANUS TEAM is a bunch of A holes by any means. Smiley
Actually I have seen you to be the most courageous to bring a real business to the blockchain and to use this technology to actually make it CHEAPER and simpler for investors to get a piece of the pie!
I for one have not gone into mainstream investing for the simple reason that I find buying shares through brokers, plus the cost of it, off-putting, so by giving us this medium in which to be able to procure JANUS TOKEN as an asset, which is more liquid and easier to manage on the blockchain is short form incredible.
You have forthrightness, Tenacity and above all have shown respect and care in everything that you have undertaken, plus you ALREADY HAVE A PAST TRACK RECORD OF PROVEN SUCCESS.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 05:16:26 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 12:44:36 PM by gordonhill

Invest in a real #startup company through an innovative,
#blockchain-based investment profit sharing plan.

nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:43:44 PM

yes this is a very important question to see how aware the supporters and investors about the project JANUS
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:55:13 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 06:11:44 PM by qiwoman2

Invest in a real #startup company through an innovative,
#blockchain-based investment profit sharing plan.

Can I use this as part of a facebook ad?  Smiley I am blasting ads in facebook groups now before I log off for the night but I think this is excellent for an ad!  Smiley

Just added more to my JANUS INVESTMENT..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 06:24:36 PM

Can I use this as part of a facebook ad?  Smiley I am blasting ads in facebook groups now before I log off for the night but I think this is excellent for an ad!  Smiley

Just added more to my JANUS INVESTMENT..  Smiley

Hi qiwoman2, of course you can, and thanks for that. Smiley

Regards, luis.
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:36:20 PM

We will select a winner in 72 hours, announce the Twitter account that won and get your Nxt address. Tokens will be sent out with the rest of the sold Janus in the first week of January 2017.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: