Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor  (Read 135246 times)
ACAB

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:37:52 AM

Interesting concept I'll watch for now and buy some when the ico is over and the dumping starts.
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:49:44 PM

Interesting concept I'll watch for now and buy some when the ico is over and the dumping starts.

Thanks for your interest in the Janus project, before or after Smiley

We have an interview coming shortly that answers many tough questions about our mission and how we will handle things. They touch on subjects like legality of profit sharing with anonymous investors, and then several 'what if' scenarios, and how our team will future proof and protect everyone's tokens for the next 5-10 years. It will be worth reading for those who have not yet realized Janus is a worthy project to be a part of.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:39:22 PM

I don't mean to sound like a cheerleader, but I think the team is doing a stellar job.  I hope before the end that ay leadt the minimum will be reached.....but honestly hoping for a whole lot more.  Would be great to see a legit crypto project get the funding it deserves.  Keep up the good and transparent work.
Crypto_MERC

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:47:59 PM

.....and i just became a senoir member.  New sig!

How does that information get updated in the form that was filled out for bounties?  Do you guys automatically take care of that?
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 05:53:10 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 06:03:22 PM by gordonhill

.....and i just became a senoir member.  New sig!

How does that information get updated in the form that was filled out for bounties?  Do you guys automatically take care of that?

Hi Cryto_MERC, I will update your information later on.  Grin

Regards, luis.

edit: information updated.
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:12:57 PM

I don't mean to sound like a cheerleader, but I think the team is doing a stellar job.  I hope before the end that ay leadt the minimum will be reached.....but honestly hoping for a whole lot more.  Would be great to see a legit crypto project get the funding it deserves.  Keep up the good and transparent work.

Thanks Merc, as noted we'll have more information on our businesses launching in 2017 shortly. Perhaps people just need to see a proposal/plan or 2 in more detail before realizing what we have offered here Smiley

Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:36:15 PM

I invested in Janus but I think it's because your team and project is great. I don't see you guys getting much support from the nxt community is there issues? If you had chose waves or ethereum they actually support teams with real projects like Janus have you considered offering on multiple blockchain?  Maybe if you talk to incent team there is some chance to work together.  You provide the business they give the user incentives.  I don't want to see a great project die over something simple like what blockchain you chose.

Thanks for your support in our team. I'm not opposed to working with other teams and projects in the future however it seems like you are suggesting that people are 'platform racist'.  

We selected Nxt due to its security and easy of use to keep easy accounting of Janus tokens owned per user. Profit sharing will be done in Btc, but I just cannot justify choosing another platform simply because it may sell out our sale faster. If we take chances on yet unproven blockchains what does that say about our team?

Hopefully you understand, and I'm not trying to sound rude, but really our needs for Janus will stretch years and Nxt is great for our purposes.  Remember value comes from our business launches.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:11:12 AM

NXT platform is proven. Sure there are the likes of counterparty and bitshares, but with NXT the ease of use and nodes are handled by so many thus securing the network nothing has come close.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:25:27 AM

Tomorrow we will be further put to the test in an interview by prominent members of the community. It should prove to be a worthwhile read:

https://twitter.com/Nxter_org/status/803763532860780544

elnuna

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:32:11 AM

I get janus from TVE, I like it  Grin

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 03:47:10 AM

Can this crowdsale even reach 250BTC?
It seem like it won't even get to have 100BTC funds.  I can't believe the team actually have "Director of Marketing" which means they do have a lot of marketing people behind this yet currently its just 26btc.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:17:44 AM

Can this crowdsale even reach 250BTC?
It seem like it won't even get to have 100BTC funds.  I can't believe the team actually have "Director of Marketing" which means they do have a lot of marketing people behind this yet currently its just 26btc.

We made an error in judgement on our whitepaper by not giving enough information for outside investors to purchase tokens. I received some really good feedback over the past 2 weeks which our team will use to strengthen the plans and message for Janus.

The general feedback is we have been too vague on some of the business plans. So we'll be releasing more information and providing clearer details. 95% of our work focused on internal plans to make sure over the past 2 years we had strong concepts to bring mainstream.  I believe we may have been too protective of our business models, and will remedy this so people will better see where our work and revenue will come from.

We bring lots of verified public business experience to this project and we'll make sure our message and plans are more clear this week.

In the meantime check out the interview tomorrow it should answer a lot of questions as well. It will also contain full details of the first site we will launch in 2017.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:47:39 AM

I am back from a very nasty flu at last and just catching up here. I wish everyone would see the GEM of a chance and privilege we have to be able to invest in a really serious long term project. I just hope that whatever amount is reached by end of the ICO that we don't get refunded and those who believed in this are a blt to stay long term. I would also think for a great software development project like this that JANUSTOKENS would be sold in tiers and different investment rounds ans more and more products are churned out and sold on the market, then the company will be valued differently each time and of course the value of the tokens themselves would skyrocket. Has anyone ever thought of this/ NO PUMP AND DUMP CRAP, a real business, with 'shares' growing as the company grows. Think of it this way, we who invest now are like what peeps would call angel investors, only thing is, we don't need to pay whopping huge amounts to come in, like in other traditional start-ups, we can come in with any amount we can afford..could you do that in Microsoft, or apple, or Facebook or Google? NOPE, NADA, NEVER! So take the plunge today, that's my two bit fr today!  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:12:38 AM

hi i wanna know the total investment funds at this time . where i can find that ?

thanks
JanusDev

Activity: 119
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:22:41 AM

hi i wanna know the total investment funds at this time . where i can find that ?

thanks

Check our website: https://janustoken.com/
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:42:36 PM

I am back from a very nasty flu at last and just catching up here. I wish everyone would see the GEM of a chance and privilege we have to be able to invest in a really serious long term project. I just hope that whatever amount is reached by end of the ICO that we don't get refunded and those who believed in this are a blt to stay long term. I would also think for a great software development project like this that JANUSTOKENS would be sold in tiers and different investment rounds ans more and more products are churned out and sold on the market, then the company will be valued differently each time and of course the value of the tokens themselves would skyrocket. Has anyone ever thought of this/ NO PUMP AND DUMP CRAP, a real business, with 'shares' growing as the company grows. Think of it this way, we who invest now are like what peeps would call angel investors, only thing is, we don't need to pay whopping huge amounts to come in, like in other traditional start-ups, we can come in with any amount we can afford..could you do that in Microsoft, or apple, or Facebook or Google? NOPE, NADA, NEVER! So take the plunge today, that's my two bit fr today!  Smiley

Some people completely understand what the Janus project will accomplish and some need more clarification.  No worries we are working on clarification and this week it should resolve the issues we had at sale launch.  

We have discussed the past 2 weeks multiple scenarios and in order to maintain staffing budgets for new hires and development there is a need for a higher launch threshold. It's simply not worth making promises to any investor if this sale is underfunded.  Therefor, Janus will not be available as a public investment unless it reaches a minimum of 3500 btc. Anything under that will be refunded by the foundation escrow.

After the new interviews are released and the info documents come out (this week) then all business plan information we feel comfortable releasing will be out. At this time it's up to everyone to decide if you will be a part of our future in building multiple sites focused on high mainstream revenue or not.

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:05:19 PM

I am back from a very nasty flu at last and just catching up here. I wish everyone would see the GEM of a chance and privilege we have to be able to invest in a really serious long term project. I just hope that whatever amount is reached by end of the ICO that we don't get refunded and those who believed in this are a blt to stay long term. I would also think for a great software development project like this that JANUSTOKENS would be sold in tiers and different investment rounds ans more and more products are churned out and sold on the market, then the company will be valued differently each time and of course the value of the tokens themselves would skyrocket. Has anyone ever thought of this/ NO PUMP AND DUMP CRAP, a real business, with 'shares' growing as the company grows. Think of it this way, we who invest now are like what peeps would call angel investors, only thing is, we don't need to pay whopping huge amounts to come in, like in other traditional start-ups, we can come in with any amount we can afford..could you do that in Microsoft, or apple, or Facebook or Google? NOPE, NADA, NEVER! So take the plunge today, that's my two bit fr today!  Smiley

Some people completely understand what the Janus project will accomplish and some need more clarification.  No worries we are working on clarification and this week it should resolve the issues we had at sale launch.  

We have discussed the past 2 weeks multiple scenarios and in order to maintain staffing budgets for new hires and development there is a need for a higher launch threshold. It's simply not worth making promises to any investor if this sale is underfunded.  Therefor, Janus will not be available as a public investment unless it reaches a minimum of 3500 btc. Anything under that will be refunded by the foundation escrow.

After the new interviews are released and the info documents come out (this week) then all business plan information we feel comfortable releasing will be out. At this time it's up to everyone to decide if you will be a part of our future in building multiple sites focused on high mainstream revenue or not.

While i am sad at the reality that the project might not go live i fully understand the reasoning. There are costs that need to be met, expenses paid to speed things up and without sufficient funding the share model wont make sense. I really hope we hit the goal!
Crypto_MERC

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:41:29 PM

While i am sad at the reality that the project might not go live i fully understand the reasoning. There are costs that need to be met, expenses paid to speed things up and without sufficient funding the share model wont make sense. I really hope we hit the goal!

Yeah...total bummer.  But maybe we'll gain some traction before the end.  Sucks that the project I'm most excited about may not happen.  This is the first time i felt compelled to wear a signature on BCT.
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:49:48 PM

so this coin is going up on nxt and later on ardor?

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:21:00 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 11:23:10 PM by Bjorn_Blockchain

Yeah...total bummer.  But maybe we'll gain some traction before the end.  Sucks that the project I'm most excited about may not happen.  This is the first time i felt compelled to wear a signature on BCT.

Yes and we are greatly appreciative of your support, I know it was a stretch for sig Smiley

so this coin is going up on nxt and later on ardor?

That is correct once Ardor is stable, and the developers are ready to help our team migrate, we will announce to all Janus owners the migration.

We'll be altering www.janustoken.com to reflect the final launch threshold of 3500 BTC within 24 hours as well as the OP graphic. If the threshold is hit then our company at minimum will share 48% of the revenue from all our global mainstream sites. Keep in mind we have selected industries in the world where the highest capital can be gained from the lowest market share percentage. We are not a charity and will be working towards millions in yearly net profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: