Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:35:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A year from now (2014/04/05)  (Read 5799 times)
serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:31:23 AM

Their problem?

Everyone was just guessing and taking shots in the dark, as they're doing now for the 2015 thread instead of looking around at the technology erupting right in front of them around the world and products and companies who are incorporating bitcoin, accepting it in a major way, which means their respective customers will be moving to bitcoin at a massive rate...which is where the next wave of money is going to come from.

Bitcoin's value doesn't happen in a vacuum. There's shit going on in the world that sends people to it - and it's not fake media manipulating the candyasses.

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
grahvity

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 01:10:34 AM

I predict that a year from now the bitcoin price will be in the quadruple digits.  I just want to enshrine this prediction in its own thread.  I hope somebody remembers to dig this up a year from now.  In the meantime I hope to take advantage of the current bitcoin bubble.  My the odds be ever in my favor.

saved

COINIGYProfessional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders ◾️ The Rational Investor’s School For Trader Development
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:40:48 AM

Only 1 guess was within $50 of the current price. Just goes to show that no one can predict the long term price and everyone was just throwing out numbers out of thin air.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:55:41 AM

$7,776 might be too high, but...
These markets have proven the ability to go crazy!

serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:21:15 AM

Just in my short going on day 2 as signed up on this forum I have to agree this market seems pretty spastic. It's not volatile like up awhile and down awhile; it's more like OMGOMGOMGUPPPPPPNODOWNDOWNDOWN OMGOMGOG UP UP UP CHINA IRS DOWN OMGOMG HAAALP

Makes a girl dizzy.

I do have to agree that it seems to be holding in the $400 range but will likely go back up here shortly for about a month, but then these other tech announcements that incorporate or accommodate bitcoin at the social level will see the general public starting to use bitcoin, and from that pool, a huge upsurge of investing from those who have the V8 moment about its future and its principles.

Soon as the exchange links up my account I'm going to start picking up BTC, even if it drops lower - and if so, I'll pick up more - and ride up smiling.

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:07:41 AM

Prediction for 2015/04/05 :

$14,156.61/BTC

Based on a 6.18% increase every 6.18 days for the next year.

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: