Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying 0.005 To Whoever Can Solve My Question  (Read 1009 times)
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 08:52:52 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 09:38:02 PM by Sweeet

I am currently looking for a way to use my bank account to buy bitcoins over the weekend, currently I am using wire transfer to buy bitcoin and wire transfer are not available over the weekend.

Some rules to this:
- Must be done online
- Must be at a good rate no more than 3-4% of market price
- Must be able to be done quickily (no more than 1-2 days)

Thanks, I hope someone can help me figure out a way to get my bank to bitcoins over the weekends.

Note: Bank transfers are out of the questions (Wire/ACH) both these are not accepted outside of business days with all banks.
Note2: I am located in USA.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:05:32 PM

I'm not sure in which country you are but I know that making a transfer you can use Western Union
They have their website where you can transfer online and using bank account! https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/send-money/start.html
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:18:17 PM

I'm not sure in which country you are but I know that making a transfer you can use Western Union
They have their website where you can transfer online and using bank account! https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/send-money/start.html
According to western union it takes 6 (business) days for bank transfers. Meaning not only is it not available on the weekends but I would have already been able to buy bitcoins on Monday with wire transfer for a lesser fee. The purpose of this question is so that I can find a way to buy bitcoins over the weekend that takes less time then the next business day coming is, so I don't need to wait til monday for a wire transfer. IF that makes sense.
donuts1234

Activity: 186
Merit: 15

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:24:28 PM

You can try bitpanda.com or cubits.com
They both allow wire transfers in a relatively quick time.

SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:24:30 PM

According to western union it takes 6 (business) days for bank transfers. Meaning not only is it not available on the weekends but I would have already been able to buy bitcoins on Monday with wire transfer for a lesser fee. The purpose of this question is so that I can find a way to buy bitcoins over the weekend that takes less time then the next business day coming is, so I don't need to wait til monday for a wire transfer. IF that makes sense.

Didn't know it takes too long for bank transfers really doesn't worth, but have you tried to use localbitcoin and make transfer now/today if the banks work on saturday mornings.
Really haven't been faced with such situation but seems to hard for bank transfers, I searched in google for weekend transfers but banks don't provide this which they say next business day it will be processed.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:30:57 PM

Didn't know it takes too long for bank transfers really doesn't worth, but have you tried to use localbitcoin and make transfer now/today if the banks work on saturday mornings.
Really haven't been faced with such situation but seems to hard for bank transfers, I searched in google for weekend transfers but banks don't provide this which they say next business day it will be processed.
All bank transfers are not available in the weekends for any banks, although some banks allow you to initiated wire transfers on Saturdays they will not send any credits til monday. Although if you have money on your debit/credit card you are allowed to use this of course.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:30:57 PM

I would just find someone on my local boards willing to exchange via normal online banking, there has to be someone that you know and who you trust
that can help you, after all, you are here over a year , it would be logical that you made some contacts in that time.
SHARKOIN

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Bite back & win bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:36:17 PM

Hi!

Important to answer that question is mostly where are you located?
In europe maybe the best place would be anycoin.eu
With a EPS payment (instant bank transfer) you can get your bitcoins within minutes.

Best luck!

Team
SHARKOIN.com
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:37:47 PM

Hi!

Important to answer that question is mostly where are you located?
In europe maybe the best place would be anycoin.eu
With a EPS payment (instant bank transfer) you can get your bitcoins within minutes.

Best luck!

Team
SHARKOIN.com

I am located in USA, I will add that to the post now. I wonder if there is any options like this in USA.
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:39:23 PM

The advantage to having a UK bank account is that, with the exception of NatWest bank, transfers are instant, even at the weekend!  Sorry, that doesn't help if you're not in the UK or don't have access to a UK bank account, but hopefully soon the rest of the world might catch up.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:42:17 PM

The advantage to having a UK bank account is that, with the exception of NatWest bank, transfers are instant, even at the weekend!  Sorry, that doesn't help if you're not in the UK or don't have access to a UK bank account, but hopefully soon the rest of the world might catch up.
Yea big brand banks in USA have partnered up recently and made it so that between the select banks that partnered up you can instant transfer from bank to bank using a special payment option but sadly you can't do this with the place I buy bitcoins from, thanks for the input though.
Magisterek

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:54:37 PM

check:
spicepay
bitpanda

or paxful/localbitcoin
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 12:11:30 AM

check:
spicepay
bitpanda

or paxful/localbitcoin
I tried out the 2 links you sent and they appear to be for EU only, I am located in USA these choices are unavailable for me. As for LBC/Pax there are no known methods for me to buy bitcoins with my bank on the weekend.
DarkMatters69
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:38:27 AM

Might want to give https://localbitcoins.com/ a try.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 01:00:00 AM

Might want to give https://localbitcoins.com/ a try.
As for LBC/Pax there are no known methods for me to buy bitcoins with my bank on the weekend.

Thanks for the input though
jadisdiebrander

Activity: 84

I thought hurricane season was over!!!

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:07:50 AM

What i do is i buy a  steam giftcard and then instantly trade it for bitcoins on localbitcoins.

I know its more expensive but i have banking problems in South Africa need to reapply for online banking every week and then keeps on discontinuing services. So found a temporary way.

https://localbitcoins.com/p/saisaisuifeng/ just thought this might help. Have a good day payment not needed

mbbtc01

Activity: 137

Free Just Ask

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:19:35 AM

yes buy gift cards and sell then on local bitcoins for your bitcoins or use meet in person on there if you have cash and are near a city that as a seller

Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 03:07:06 AM

What i do is i buy a  steam giftcard and then instantly trade it for bitcoins on localbitcoins.

I know its more expensive but i have banking problems in South Africa need to reapply for online banking every week and then keeps on discontinuing services. So found a temporary way.

https://localbitcoins.com/p/saisaisuifeng/ just thought this might help. Have a good day payment not needed

yes buy gift cards and sell then on local bitcoins for your bitcoins or use meet in person on there if you have cash and are near a city that as a seller

I originally planned on doing this but it goes way higher than 3-4% of market price and makes waiting a better option then buying bitcoin over the weekend.
mrbusto

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:38:12 AM

get down on your knees a ask GOD
jadisdiebrander

Activity: 84

I thought hurricane season was over!!!

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:39:25 PM

I originally planned on doing this but it goes way higher than 3-4% of market price and makes waiting a better option then buying bitcoin over the weekend.
Its way more expensive but i think i appreciate that its no wait the, i wait aprox 1 min and then send the trader the code. He releases btc straight away if code is valid,half a minute later its in my wallet but wat rather  because patience is a virtue. Gl il [m you a way if i find one

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: