Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wanted] Someone good with Microsoft Excel  (Read 747 times)
jayez (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:23:33 AM

Here is what the data set looks like: https://i.imgur.com/KaTN2PC.png

I'd like to create a monthly report with the following information:

- Chart that shows: Daily, weekly, monthly totals for (received calls & missed calls) - YTD totals

- Graphs that shows peak hours, days, weeks (in PST not UMT)
BitcoinRate.com

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 12:38:08 AM

I'll do it for 10 BTC. PM me if interested.

★ Get +16GB extra on your Dropbox: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=142163.0
Ditto

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:06:15 PM

Do the charts have to be in Excel or can I extract the data from excel and create the charts using HTML5 and JS? If yes, I can do this. PM me.
Neosoft

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:25:24 PM

I'll do it for 3 BTC in Excel with a vbscript macro
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:29:01 PM

I'll do it for 2 BTC.  That's a piece of cake.

I'm an accountant.  I work with Excel all day every day.
Neosoft

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:30:06 PM

Ok i say 1 BTC  Grin
Jixtreme

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:30:46 PM

Hello, not sure if you're still looking for someone to help you with this project, but I am definitely interested.

I am a data analyst by trade, and an Excel contractor on the side. I have created a plethora of user-friendly Excel "programs" which take data-downloads, reformat, perform data analysis, and create beautiful graphical representation of the data. I have an eye for aesthetics, and a quest for ultimate simplicity in every tool that I create.

I've worked for a varety of clients: Real Estate Appraisers, Corporate Lawyers, Investment Groups, and I've even been hired by other freelancers who just needed help with Excel. If intereted, I can provide a link to client feedback on my oDesk page, such as this one: "I thought I was good with Excel, but [Jix] is a genius. He makes short work of projects that would take me days."

I typically change my clients $60/hr, but I am willing to work substantially cheaper for bitcoin: 0.5 BTC/hr. From the sound of it, I believe I am capable of building your project in a matter of a few hours, which, I understand won't make me the cheapest offer you've received, but I assure you the level of service and quality you will receive will be second-to-none. If you're apprehensive about hiring hourly, I'd be willing to livestream the process, so you can audit my hours worked.

If you're interested, please let me know via PM.

Thanks,

-Jix
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: