Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Giving Away a $200 Bing Ads Coupon Code valid until 15th November  (Read 494 times)
SmartIphone (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:12:14 PM

I have 2x and I'm selling them here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1641261.new#new

But I will give away one $200 coupon code to one of you will I will choose when total participants will be minium 10-15.
More details about the coupon code can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1641261.msg16540795#msg16540795
So if you aren't from USA you can't use it.

Write below why do you need it and I will choose one of you.
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:21:50 PM

I have 2x and I'm selling them here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1641261.new#new

But I will give away one $200 coupon code to one of you will I will choose when total participants will be minium 10-15.
More details about the coupon code can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1641261.msg16540795#msg16540795
So if you aren't from USA you can't use it.

Write below why do you need it and I will choose one of you.
I did take a look at your other thread but just to confirm for me and everyone else this is a 200$ coupon to make ads with bing searches?
SmartIphone (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:29:57 PM

With the $200 Bing credit you can spend there for searches, like the google adwords but this time in bing.com
So when people search for some keywords your website will be shown at the first result.
You may need to watch this bing video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR_JmYZ-oBM.

P.S if 10 participants are not reached within 24 hours I will close this giveaway and pick one of the participants.
Sweeet

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:35:23 PM

With the $200 Bing credit you can spend there for searches, like the google adwords but this time in bing.com
So when people search for some keywords your website will be shown at the first result.
You may need to watch this bing video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR_JmYZ-oBM.

P.S if 10 participants are not reached within 24 hours I will close this giveaway and pick one of the participants.
Ok now I understand it, I could use this for my own small business. I could really use this because many people search how to buy bitcoins with gift cards which I buy gift cards for bitcoin. If I were able to bring someone up to "my website" then I could draw in a lot more business and I imagine it would help me out quite a bit. Thanks for the giveaway, it would be nice to try this out and see how it does maybe if I were to win and this really helps I will buy it myself in the future.
SmartIphone (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:41:25 PM

Ok now I understand it, I could use this for my own small business. I could really use this because many people search how to buy bitcoins with gift cards which I buy gift cards for bitcoin. If I were able to bring someone up to "my website" then I could draw in a lot more business and I imagine it would help me out quite a bit. Thanks for the giveaway, it would be nice to try this out and see how it does maybe if I were to win and this really helps I will buy it myself in the future.

Sweeet since you are the only one here posting within 30 minutes and nobody else is replying which I expected lots of posts within few minutes.
I'm sending you a $200 coupon code and I have only one left which I will think to sell or to give away within 2 days.
If I give it away I will unlock this thread.
Locked.
Sweeet

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 11:21:48 PM

Sweeet since you are the only one here posting within 30 minutes and nobody else is replying which I expected lots of posts within few minutes.
I'm sending you a $200 coupon code and I have only one left which I will think to sell or to give away within 2 days.
Locked.
I appreciate winning this giveaway although bing ads requires you have a billing option before you can use a coupon so for that reason I will not be taking the 200$ coupon thank you though.
SmartIphone (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:56:03 PM

Locked.
I appreciate winning this giveaway although bing ads requires you have a billing option before you can use a coupon so for that reason I will not be taking the 200$ coupon thank you though.

Thanks for confirming, I have send a code to a memeber here by private message so I have only one left which I plan to giveaway it too.
Write below why do you need it and I will pick one of you within few days or shorter.
Danydee
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1254

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 04:03:55 AM

I don't know right now,

promote some of my blogs,

offer it to a friend,

trade it,

What's I'm sure of is that I want it Smiley
I will see later Wink

SmartIphone (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:56:27 PM

I don't know right now,

promote some of my blogs,

offer it to a friend,

trade it,

What's I'm sure of is that I want it Smiley
I will see later Wink

If you are for usa then it will work otherwise it will not work because these are the rules from Microsoft.
Let's see if anyone else is interested in the $200 Bing Ads Coupon code.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:08:14 PM

My friend she's from. Usa and she could use this code to help her stuff out, and she shall be thankful for me and me of course to you for helping us with this code, helps me score some brownie points you know. So thanks and good luck to all those who participate
SmartIphone (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:05:48 AM

My friend she's from. Usa and she could use this code to help her stuff out, and she shall be thankful for me and me of course to you for helping us with this code, helps me score some brownie points you know. So thanks and good luck to all those who participate

I will put you on the list. Unfortunately, I have only one left and I have to decide between 2 users here until now.
So we should wait a little more and I hope at the end of next week to choose one winner.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: