Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Endless EDU-START YOUR OWN EDU EMAIL SHOP TODAY!(CHEAP) VOUCHED 50% OFF FOR NEXT  (Read 9525 times)
furrnature (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:50:09 AM

Today a guy needed an edu email forward and I was thinking to do it but suddently I saw that my edu account was disabled.
This because it was managed through google mail and I should contact the administrator, so your edu email (your method) is through gmail or different?
It is through google but you shouldn't have that problem if you follow the method I provide. I tell you specifically how to avoid that, plus my method deals directly with the school so on the .005% chance (made up, but it is a tiny number) that it does get disabled then you can have it fixed in the school portal.
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:32:11 AM

Still selling this. Have had 2 customers buy already with the 50% off so only lasting for one more customer!
maxinamum

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:53:22 AM

wil edu email from your method work with github and amazon prime?
How much time does it take to make one account? Will I need to use US IP to create account?
Let me know if any 50% off ($5) package still available.
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:27:42 PM

wil edu email from your method work with github and amazon prime?
How much time does it take to make one account? Will I need to use US IP to create account?
Let me know if any 50% off ($5) package still available.
Yes it will work with github and amazon prime. No US IP is required and the ebook will walk you through making it step by step. Nothing is left out. The 50% off lowers it to 10$. It will go up to 20$ after one sale.
hugo4

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:57:28 PM

Just paid Smiley lets see how this bad boy method is hehe
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:18:32 PM

Just paid Smiley lets see how this bad boy method is hehe
Alright. Cheesy I hope you enjoy the method. If possible please leave a honest review on how you think this method is.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:00:26 AM

Today a guy needed an edu email forward and I was thinking to do it but suddently I saw that my edu account was disabled.
This because it was managed through google mail and I should contact the administrator, so your edu email (your method) is through gmail or different?
It is through google but you shouldn't have that problem if you follow the method I provide. I tell you specifically how to avoid that, plus my method deals directly with the school so on the .005% chance (made up, but it is a tiny number) that it does get disabled then you can have it fixed in the school portal.

Maybe I'm not sure that you understood well the question or I don't understand well your answer but since you provide guarantee that they will not disable the account then I can stay safe.
I'll PM you once I'm ready to purchase it, good luck with sales.
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:37:11 PM

Maybe I'm not sure that you understood well the question or I don't understand well your answer but since you provide guarantee that they will not disable the account then I can stay safe.
I'll PM you once I'm ready to purchase it, good luck with sales.
Alright. I hope my PMs to you cleared everything up for you. If not feel free to ask any more questions on this thread or by PMing me.
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:59:39 AM

I've gotten a lot of PMs, I hope I answered your questions clearly. If not you can ask for clarification on here or by messaging me.
maniac2k

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:22:35 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 05:42:44 AM by maniac2k

E-Guide worked just like OP said.  Thanks!

I was able sign up for Roboform and Amazon Prime so far.
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:44:11 AM

E-Guide worked just like OP said.  Thanks!

I was able sign up for Roboform and Amazon Prime so far.
Thanks for the review! Still selling this method. No one has bought the 3 method guide, it's a great deal! Also since no one has seen it before it means the next buyer of the 3 method deal will get 2 completely private methods that only I have seen before! Get it before the price increases.
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:32:27 AM

Oops, I also forgot to mention that I am able to provide support to any buyers. And if you want to arrange a deal where you are able to get a refund if you have seen this method before then please feel free to ask!
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:22:45 AM

Still selling this, make sure you buy today! Great value which can easily get your money back.
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:10:50 AM

Still for sale, great investment whether you just want the emails for the thousands of dollars of discounts and free stuff or if you want to resell them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: