Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is btc-e still the leading alt exchange?  (Read 569 times)
ripper234 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 07:54:53 AM

It was when I was trading Litecoin a year+ ago.
Is it still the leading alt exchange?
Who are its serious competitors?
How transparent and trustworthy is the company running it?

Please do not pm me, use ron@bitcoin.org.il instead
Mastercoin Executive Director
Co-founder of the Israeli Bitcoin Association

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spacegoat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:11:25 AM

a new one is coming in 10 days cryptotrade.com as its major competition...

I've appreciated them ok.  but when they ban me for speculating on the market it pisses me off.  probably because I ppoint out how their personal investments are flawed or faulty.

TRC is a solid investment based on scarcity in the coming days and weeks we're gonna see that coin go nuts.

the developers of the coin can't even do a spell check on their website, but the coin itself is pretty groovy as far as specs go.

but yeah btc-e

i'll be glad to have an alternative in 10 days

but I haven't had any problems with them

yeah baby yeah
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:08:31 AM

TRC is a solid investment based on scarcity in the coming days and weeks we're gonna see that coin go nuts.

Why TRC over PPCoin??

PPCoin seems to be the most innovative. Also what do you mean about the TRC coming scarcity? Is the reward halving or something?
Craftyman

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:17:07 AM

a new one is coming in 10 days cryptotrade.com as its major competition...

I've appreciated them ok.  but when they ban me for speculating on the market it pisses me off.  probably because I ppoint out how their personal investments are flawed or faulty.

the developers of the coin can't even do a spell check on their website, but the coin itself is pretty groovy as far as specs go.

but yeah btc-e

i'll be glad to have an alternative in 10 days

but I haven't had any problems with them

What does TRC do over BTC? or LTC?

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BAR2xMtD8jd6MfF52KXebz4PeTh9g5TvQx
spacegoat

Activity: 112

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:36:45 AM

well they fluxuate in value more that's for one, so if you can anticipate these fluxuations you can make a grip of BTC.  what do they do over them?  as a day trader, we are like trolls and we are just trading, solely for profit.  buy low sell high.  it is a different side of bitcoin most people don't know about.  so all my speculations are not in the long term success of these coins, but rather in the short term current values. 

TRC has a block chain reward of 20
PPC is like 500

so there are a ton of PPC hoarders, and for day trading, that just sucks.  cuz the bubbles are fake and the hoarders just steal your money.  that's why I won't touch PPC.  but TRC is rare.  comparitively.  and so its fluxuations will drastically go one way and the other, but mostly up.  even if its a suck coin.  its rare.  the market has no ceiling.

I'm talking about something completley different than probably any of you ever think about.  but day trading is the fundamental building block of what actually makes a coin worth anything at all.  what can you get for it.  what is the going rate?

important algorhythms.  and whether people like it or not, people are going to be cranking out cryptocurrencies forever, and there one day there will be a book like becket saying how much each is worth. 

yep.  kind of lame, kind of cool.  it just opens up a huge market for trading amongst them..  just remember buy low sell high.  and rake it in.

yeah baby yeah
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: