Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my 10usd paypal funds for btc  (Read 447 times)
Mysterious01 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:00:53 AM

Hi, I have 10usd in my Paypal. I can go first if you are trusted members. You can pm me or reply to this thread. Thanks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mysterious01 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:06:17 AM

Up.... for those interested to trade with my little Paypal balance Grin
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 06:27:27 AM

I might be interested in this trade with you but without any prior trade experience it will be hard to do this.
What kind of arrangement would you like to do so to insure we have a successful exchange?
Mysterious01 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:15:35 AM

I might be interested in this trade with you but without any prior trade experience it will be hard to do this.
What kind of arrangement would you like to do so to insure we have a successful exchange?

Hi LLec, i might new to this thread but I successfully trade already in one member in this forum MabeImrox for 20usd in Paypal. If you like I can go first, I have only a little balance which is 10usd. I'm pretty sure you will not scam me for this small amount same as me also because I want a clean reputation in this forum. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.  
Mysterious01 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:22:17 AM

7 dollars left. I did a small transaction with anonhelper . Anyone can deal with me for 6, I'll go for it. Thanks.
Mysterious01 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:51:05 AM

No funds available. Beware Exparos he scammed me for 7usd what a poor person..  Shocked
Mysterious01 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:36:10 PM

No funds available. Beware Exparos he scammed me for 7usd what a poor person..  Shocked
Are you mean this user ? Exparos .
This was funny TBH, This user had Red Trust
... I can go first if you are trusted members. ...
Are you still keeping this words?

Yup his the one who scam me for 7usd, what a pity person. I guess he has no other way of earning hehe... Exparos

Yes I will surely go first for trusted person. But maybe next time if I have another balance in my Paypal Wink
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:05:55 PM

Tbh i wouldnt trust paypal at all because the transaction can be reversed and paypal can freeze both parties accounts and any funds in there if they found out its btc related.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: