Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AWS Code/Coupon -$150 Expires in 2017 Price : $20 BTC only| Stackable upto $600  (Read 3891 times)
kingda (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 11:42:51 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 05:35:43 PM by kingda

Selling $150 Value AWS coupons at $20 BTC/coupon.

Features :

**** stackable upto $600 i.e. These codes are stackable up to 4 times for a total value of $600 in one single AWS account
**** Each Code expires in One year after purchased and issued

★★Accepting BTC only★★

Proof : https://s13.postimg.org/xkdba5qk7/aws.png

★★★STOCKS ARE LIMITED - 15x Coupons available★★★ GET ASAP

Vouches :

Hankrules : Got vouch copy.  It worked!

mofoster : Just purchased 2, prompt delivery and works! Finally some legit seller

hankrules

Activity: 673
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:04:48 PM

Got vouch copy.  It worked!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kingda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 12:11:44 PM

Got vouch copy.  It worked!

Thanks for the review

mofoster

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:34:57 PM

Just purchased 2, prompt delivery and works! Finally some legit seller Smiley
kingda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 02:22:06 PM

Just purchased 2, prompt delivery and works! Finally some legit seller Smiley

Thanks for the review, everything went smooth.

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:26:40 PM

How long does these codes last after it is applied to the aws account?
kingda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 02:29:59 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 05:19:25 PM by kingda

one year after applying coupon.

ThatRandom8543

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:55:05 PM

Expires on 31st august 2017 to be precise.

Thanks! I noticed you have Windows VPS highlighted. Are you saying these coupons are restricted to using windows on their ec2?
kingda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 04:01:24 PM

Thanks! I noticed you have Windows VPS highlighted. Are you saying these coupons are restricted to using windows on their ec2?

I highlighted that coz most people use AWS for using windows vps (as far as i think). The list provided above covers enough services man. What do you exactly want ?

is there anything you want is not in the list above ?

I hope you got the basic idea behind highlighting that.

candustore

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:17:37 PM

PMed U Smiley
kingda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 04:19:28 PM

PMed U Smiley

I have already gave out the vouch copy, see above.

ThatRandom8543

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:41:33 PM

I highlighted that coz most people use AWS for using windows vps (as far as i think). The list provided above covers enough services man. What do you exactly want ?

is there anything you want is not in the list above ?

I hope you got the basic idea behind highlighting that.

I was just asking about why it was highlighted is all. I might be interested in buying because I do use AWS.
kingda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 08:33:10 AM

Bump.

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 04:18:19 AM

Vouch for the sales buddy .. done an exchange with OP and went smooth Smiley
Nice guy ... !!

kingda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 03:54:17 PM

daily bump, more coupons collected.

madebit

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:55:47 PM

These codes are poisonous Educate FY?

Hi, Bro
Its Jason Yes,
They have wiped 1 of my own account credits I contacted the guy from which I bought those Educate FY credits were obtained from Kern Community Colleges but now recently AWS has blacklisted those colleges for some other reason and make earlier credits wiped but according to him only Educate FY codes are obtained from kccd Educate program but other codes are from event participation. Now as far as I know all educate Series codes are poisonous however I am not sure as john told yesterday that he has 12 accounts his 11 accounts are working fine but 1 of account credits are wiped but he had used same codes to all of his account until then never buy Educate FY Series codes from anyone also I have 4 of AWS account almost all of them uses same codes but they wiped the codes from one of my own AWS account but I was using VCC in that.

also you set your credit card limit to lowest and contact them regarding wiping of the codes as those all codes  ( except Educate FY ) codes are from legit events they may think that you have purchased those codes so try to convenience them regarding restore of the codes they can  waive your bill as those other codes are 100% legit.

kingda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 05:28:41 PM

Hi, Bro
Its Jason Yes,
They have wiped 1 of my own account credits I contacted the guy from which I bought those Educate FY credits were obtained from Kern Community Colleges but now recently AWS has blacklisted those colleges for some other reason and make earlier credits wiped but according to him only Educate FY codes are obtained from kccd Educate program but other codes are from event participation. Now as far as I know all educate Series codes are poisonous however I am not sure as john told yesterday that he has 12 accounts his 11 accounts are working fine but 1 of account credits are wiped but he had used same codes to all of his account until then never buy Educate FY Series codes from anyone also I have 4 of AWS account almost all of them uses same codes but they wiped the codes from one of my own AWS account but I was using VCC in that.

also you set your credit card limit to lowest and contact them regarding wiping of the codes as those all codes  ( except Educate FY ) codes are from legit events they may think that you have purchased those codes so try to convenience them regarding restore of the codes they can  waive your bill as those other codes are 100% legit.

wtf are you talking about "he had used same codes to all of his account".

are you a competitor. you are posting this same thing in all aws threads.

what is wrong with you ?

it is highly unlikely, i have already sold 80 codes in 1 month period. No complaints.

You should be banned, you have done nothing in this forum except posting these types of posts. Reported !

ThatRandom8543

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:06:31 PM

Hi, Bro
Its Jason Yes,

I havent bought from him but if hankrules have any problems, he will sure let us know here. Otherwise I would suggest just leaving your opinion, feedback, and be on your way.
kingda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 07:14:19 PM

Hi, Bro
Its Jason Yes,

I havent bought from him but if hankrules have any problems, he will sure let us know here. Otherwise I would suggest just leaving your opinion, feedback, and be on your way.

The person who posted them is clueless, that is all i can say.

madebit

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:39:42 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 08:45:04 PM by madebit

Your codes have not been obtained in a legitimate. I want to let protected buyers against toxic codes sellers and scammers.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: