Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The problem that the west face is people like Janet daley  (Read 343 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:50:42 PM

I hate those kind of people from the bottom of my heart... one day... and this day will come... they will pay, with everything they got.

Fuck you!!!! Listen to Elle King... you will never change me, and to hell you will be sent for having dared to attempt it.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:38:03 PM

This is the typical woman that need to be scalped before any conversation can occurs. Congratulation to the Russian and Arab for keeping their calm.

However even if she is scalped, I am not sure that she still has a coherent mind... her certitude, her arrogance, her denial of other people point of view, her contempt... and she never had an arguement, just ignoring in her certitude the other...

However since her psy profil has been logged I would like to hear a younger version of this kind of mind please... from a scientific perspective... to see how age influence it.

Thanks in advance.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:40:56 PM

Fuck, I just checked her "religion", kazar!

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:57:51 PM

Elle King? I really have no clue as to who she is, is she special at all. Cheesy

Tell me what you think of this video, I just watched this and things in it are very true from my perspective.

WAKE UP AMERICA they are COMING! - "Donald Trump" not just America all of Europe too according to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdZCERnEk04

And its gone.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:55:40 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 09:43:17 PM by Masha Sha

Elle King? I really have no clue as to who she is, is she special at all. Cheesy

Tell me what you think of this video, I just watched this and things in it are very true from my perspective.

WAKE UP AMERICA they are COMING! - "Donald Trump" not just America all of Europe too according to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdZCERnEk04

Hello! I am right now watching it, at only 1:02. My first impression thus far (I will edit the post so please wait for quotation as my watching progress). 14:02 was my first thought, I wasn't delighted, then I saw the logo (there is the brach around, it made me think about the un logo, but it's a nice roman symbol too) and was smiling, I very rarely watch anonymous videos, because every time i did in the past (4-5 times) I was always in full agreement.

Then the first senator was great, the second is starting awesomely with the Trevor comparison (this were I am right now). You know, this is by design, collapsing the western world (they hate us for the German Jews purge (extended version) and slavery and what to loot and rape. Back to it see you soon.

Thanks for link:)

Gowdy 1:22 cool music. All the people that passed sanctuary city legislation should be round up now in FEMA camp. Remember the tools in this case are important to neutralise but even more important the their craftsman specially the grat social organizer, top-down.

Great music

1:37 No Kate steinlee is white as such she must or carry (willingly or not) the child of an invader or be killed according to the ideology of Barbara specter and her friends (see Germany and Europe mass rapes).

When I post the time is were I stop.

1:47 when you understand that the potus is a traitor, the highest crime in the republic you understand that there is no way to even consider the commonly understood concept of justice as relevant, doing so expose yourself to arms way.

1:51 Syria is/was an advanced society with honor. All fathers would take care themselves of the assaillants on their loved ones, and as such cleaning the country progressively from the filth. Islam is quite though in justice. It lead me that Syrians aren't bad people per definition. However knowing full well of treasonous the 44th potus is, it's certain that he would selected the worst element of the jails that were opened in Syria for relocation close to white neighborhood to "finish" them. It's domestication by violence accepting submission. A2 is your best friend.

1:59 ahh I disagree with the senator about this premise of risk acceptable. The 44th potus want to destroy America. So I don't see the point of his remark there.

2:16 what he says is very true in a theoretical concept, however it's not the reality. It's the opposite that is happening. The 44th admin hates us.

2:37 I like this guy, when was the speech made?

3:02 how was it missed twice, lol... again he doesn't understand, the potus plays golf (and certainly rape here and there using monarch) and his aides do the same. The rest of the time they conspire to impose the United Nations charter or what ever bullshit they believe in.

3:10 most of the time it's military aged men.

3:32 redux. It's coming and apparently no need for sha2 strings (it would have been tainting for the majesty of btc), DNA tagging is cooler (and impossible to mod in a "penitentiary (thx again)". I think bet that dual tagging is safer DNA and string (No need for sha 1 or 2, there are only max 10 billions, so a 100b compatible system.

3:42 this one making me laugh... already seen... if you read my above comments you will understand that for China and Russia thee is no fear to have. Look at Israel too... if Nukes have to be used (China safety, freedom, liberty and independence are the reason to be of the cccp, its first and for most priority... the building of the second army (and don't forget the first one) are a testament to this pledge. The rape of China will not happen without the complete and total annihilation of the adversaries. There will be nothing left of them, and if all goes according to the plannings, the only Chinese bruises will be self inflicted accidentally in the trillions of movements that will happen in defending China.

3:46 the political correct term is cultural enrichment. Again understood who is Barbara specter and the backer of the kalgeri plan.

I don't watch the rest sorry. I just fast forwarded it to see the image... I don't have any interest. Sorry.

What do you think of my answer and of the video yourself? And if you have a part that I should watch please indicate it me Smiley

3:50 who are the backers of memri tv? Friends or foes? Has already this guy been hellfired with his family in house + second tapping on the rescue team + third tapping on the hospital + final taping on the funerals of everyone (rinse and repeat as necessary)? As long as they don't let corpses dry and decompose they didn't get an enough level of understanding. Or they learn or they die. The survivors will (if they are any, not that I care).

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:45:40 PM

Done. I will not watch the rest... I fast forwarded it quickly... just to see a few snapshot without sound but saw the trump helicopter at the end Smiley

What did you think yourself of the video? And my comments?

Edit: wow time flies... it s not possible that I took so much time for 4 little minute of video!!!!!!!

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:14:55 PM

ahah! Cheesy

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:15:26 PM

How could it be otherwise?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: