Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Bitcoin [WTS] Skrill & Neteller  (Read 519 times)
AnonymCZE (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:03:20 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 06:35:01 PM by AnonymCZE

Hello,

I am not in a high demand but it still would be cool if anyone can sell me BTC through Skrill (long-term partnership welcome). Currently have 180+ EUR on my account. Price equal to preev. I am willing to give any information about me as a buyer. I am also verified LBC and Paxful vendor with 1500+ trades. You send first or any escrow possible.

Thank you, Anonym

Selling BTC at LBC & Paxful. Check my reputation here: https://www.bitrated.com/AnonymCZE
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildkens

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BitConnect coin

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:25:06 PM

Hello,

I am not in a high demand but it still would be cool if anyone can sell me BTC through Skrill (long-term partnership welcome). Currently have 180+ EUR on my account. Price equal to preev. I am willing to give any information about me as a buyer. I am also verified LBC and Paxful vendor with 1500+ trades. You send first or any escrow possible.

Thank you, Anonym
If you ready to send me Skrill in USD$ then I can buy all you have my rate is preev+6% and escrow us welcome any trusted of this forum but if there is any escrow fesses you gonna pay

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
AnonymCZE (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:42:27 PM

Hello,

Thank you, Anonym
If you ready to send me Skrill in USD$ then I can buy all you have my rate is preev+6% and escrow us welcome any trusted of this forum but if there is any escrow fesses you gonna pay

Thank you for your offer. Anyway, as I stated before, will not go over preev rate as I am able to buy BTC at market price or even better using my bank account. But you know, it takes some time and money to get Skrill funds to my bank, so I am looking for some direct exchange.

Selling BTC at LBC & Paxful. Check my reputation here: https://www.bitrated.com/AnonymCZE
TrueCryptoinere

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:43:55 AM

The reason your being charged a fee is for the convenience and time you save, if your not willing to pay the small fee you will have to go and withdraw your skrill and buy btc from your bank account, that is the only way you will get btc here, you only set the amount if you have btc and not buying btc.
AnonymCZE (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:36:47 AM

The reason your being charged a fee is for the convenience and time you save, if your not willing to pay the small fee you will have to go and withdraw your skrill and buy btc from your bank account, that is the only way you will get btc here, you only set the amount if you have btc and not buying btc.

As I said, I am not in a deep need, so never need to pay any additional fee. Withdrawing to the bank account is not that painful when I do it through my betting site. If there is anyone who could sell that cheap, then great. If not, I do not mind  Smiley. That's it.

Guy called pinoycash contacted me with his offer but when we were negotiating the escrow, he left without a word. Maybe I will be lucky any other time.

wildkens

BitConnect coin

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:41:07 AM

As I said, I am not in a deep need, so never need to pay any additional fee. Withdrawing to the bank account is not that painful when I do it through my betting site. If there is anyone who could sell that cheap, then great. If not, I do not mind  Smiley. That's it.

Guy called pinoycash contacted me with his offer but when we were negotiating the escrow, he left without a word. Maybe I will be lucky any other time.
Hey take care while dealing with any member here even for legendary ok always use escrow . only send first if you think member is very trusted ok

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AnonymCZE (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:43:47 AM

Hey take care while dealing with any member here even for legendary ok always use escrow . only send first if you think member is very trusted ok

No worries. I do not trust anyone online since some time ago  Smiley

AnonymCZE (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:59:26 PM

Update: I want to clear my Neteller balance, so if you have BTC for a good price I will take them. 240 USD avaliable - due to Neteller policy I want to clear it in the lowest possible number of transactions.

Skrill offer still on. Thanks

wildkens

BitConnect coin

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:25:57 PM

Update: I want to clear my Neteller balance, so if you have BTC for a good price I will take them. 240 USD avaliable - due to Neteller policy I want to clear it in the lowest possible number of transactions.

Skrill offer still on. Thanks
Currently I don't have that much BTC so I can convert your Nettler to Skrill as my Skrill and Nettler have the option to convert funds so if you want just tell me I will tell you step by Step guide that how to do this

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: