Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [wts] mellowads banned account with 0.11 btc funds  (Read 658 times)
BitcoinServices (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:42:19 PM

Hello

i want to sell mellowads banned account with 0.11 btc funds.

you can use funds for advertising only.
account is banned from doing withdraw.

price : 0.01 btc

send me PM if interesting
bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 10:31:30 PM

can you please supply proof that this account has said amount? screen shots would be nice.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:09:55 PM

Interested. Please PM me with info

EDIT: Can you please let me know the reason you got banned for?
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:51:27 AM

When they change their rule ( required 200k alexa rank) , they reject my blog that has been approval before ( alexa rank 800k), and they freeze my balance too (0.02btc)
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:57:13 AM

Why i doubt you are saying isnt true, if you had earned those before the new rules and you havent made nothing to affect or influence your income, why would you get the funds banned, and worse why would you make an auction for 1/10 from you balance, since money its money.
tungaqhd

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:11:46 AM

Why i doubt you are saying isnt true, if you had earned those before the new rules and you havent made nothing to affect or influence your income, why would you get the funds banned, and worse why would you make an auction for 1/10 from you balance, since money its money.
Ok, my blog have 100% real traffic (80% from Việt Nam), no adult content, follow their rule, and "why would you get the funds banned" is my queestion too, no reply from admin lol,
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:05:20 AM

Ok, my blog have 100% real traffic (80% from Việt Nam), no adult content, follow their rule, and "why would you get the funds banned" is my queestion too, no reply from admin lol,

I found that mellowads email reply support is really slow, maybe try PM'ing the owner on this forum.
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:07:54 AM

If you need a new network check out https://adsbit.net they are good so far

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:34:00 AM

When they change their rule ( required 200k alexa rank) , they reject my blog that has been approval before ( alexa rank 800k), and they freeze my balance too (0.02btc)

When they changed the rules?

I don't think they can do it, block something that you already earned, they must pay everyone before doing this.

Looks like everyone accepted will have a better revenue so...

CoinAdNet

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

CoinAdNet

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:00:47 PM

If your rank is now above 200k and you are looking for a great ad-network, then feel free to sign up here: coinadnet.com

tungaqhd

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:00:03 PM

I don't think they can do it, block something that you already earned, they must pay everyone before doing this.

I see this message when try to withdraw or use the credit Error: No valid account is currently signed in - please try to Withdraw again later or contact us at support@mellowads.com if you believe there is a problem at our end
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:38:28 PM

I see this message when try to withdraw or use the credit Error: No valid account is currently signed in - please try to Withdraw again later or contact us at support@mellowads.com if you believe there is a problem at our end

I dont know how you should proceed, if you believe you havent dont anything wrong, or invalid activity, you must contact owner here, even when he has closed the thread as he said to focus into mellow ads, i had a website at them and i were able to withdraw my balance without problem thats why im ceptic understanding why you had been blocked and me hasnt.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:37:10 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 03:48:16 PM by mexicantarget

ok whatever the reason was, i'm not here to talk about my suspend reason.
if any one interesting to buy for 0.01 send me PM, if not just leave.

someones ask about using escrow or something else.
its only 0.01 if no one able to buy it once i will drop my account.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

i don't know exactly the reason, maybe because of traffic or because of alexa rank.

if you want to buy it please send 0.01 :
address

to get my account info.
We can use escrow, so I make sure I can use the account and put ads up, or you can go first.
I'd suggest we avoid escrow, since it's 7 bucks.

Let me know what you think

-- Are you interested or not? I don't mind getting scammed for 7 bucks, but if I can prevent it, I prefer if you went first.
My bitcointalk account is worth way more than 7 bucks to risk scamming you.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:05:21 PM

ok whatever the reason was, i'm not here to talk about my suspend reason.
if any one interesting to buy for 0.01 send me PM, if not just leave.

someones ask about using escrow or something else.
its only 0.01 if no one able to buy it once i will drop my account.

You should move thread to digital goods: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

Its strange you are selling account worth 80$ for only 7$, and you are selling it because you can only use that money to promote something, but still you don't want to promote anything and maybe catch referrals somewhere? Tbh it looks like you are in hurry to sell it.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

i don't know exactly the reason, maybe because of traffic or because of alexa rank.

if you want to buy it please send 0.01 :
address

to get my account info.

Hm, i don't think this is his account, or its his account and he is just trying to scam someone here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: