Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you really make money on Forex?  (Read 29934 times)
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:14:02 PM

Yes, you can make money on Forex. But you need to spend a lot of time learning about Forex reading books or watching video on youtube. It have a lot of complicated things which should be explained really carefuly, but almsot all of the people who learn on Forex they invest a lot individual funds on that to test how it manag
Agree with you learning is best asset in trading, but not only in forex trading, even trading in altcoin you need to learn about the coin you trade.
And in forex you should monitor the trend of price time to time if not you will missed every single pump of your money. and just be careful and invest only that you can afford.
Yes, you right monitoring the prices of different funds are really important on Forex. You need to be careful with money you investing, because sometimes people invest in to it too much and lose everything, it's kind of addicted for some people .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:53:17 PM

Yes, you can make money on Forex. But you need to spend a lot of time learning about Forex reading books or watching video on youtube. It have a lot of complicated things which should be explained really carefuly, but almsot all of the people who learn on Forex they invest a lot individual funds on that to test how it manag
Yep, making money on Forex isn't that tough to accomplish if the person trading in Forex read through guides on websites and forums. For people that are new to the whole Forex thing I recommend reading up on the guides located on Babypips. The trading on Forex is pretty volatile so money managing and proper research on the news updates for a selected currency is very important. If you get really good at Forex you will do what you want to do and be 100% successful in Forex.

you said as if trading forex is easy but it is not a child games. You cannot even trade forex and get 100% success it not possible. Professional and skilful trade lose money in forex talk less of amateur trader just by studying guide on babypip! To trade successfully, you most developed your trading skills through long time practice and experience. Those that make money in forex are professional!
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:22:29 AM

Nothing is impossible, but to earn money on forex you need to be experienced, knowledgeable and to have the knowledge. You need to undergo some course on it. If you are new to forex trading, do not work alone, find someone with experience so that you can learn, ask for that person to guide. You can also search google for documentation, video tutorial on forex, it may be of help to you. You will be a little confused at the start but do not worry, you will get used to it. Good luck Cheesy
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:18:12 AM

Yep, making money on Forex isn't that tough to accomplish if the person trading in Forex read through guides on websites and forums. For people that are new to the whole Forex thing I recommend reading up on the guides located on Babypips. The trading on Forex is pretty volatile so money managing and proper research on the news updates for a selected currency is very important. If you get really good at Forex you will do what you want to do and be 100% successful in Forex.

you said as if trading forex is easy but it is not a child games. You cannot even trade forex and get 100% success it not possible. Professional and skilful trade lose money in forex talk less of amateur trader just by studying guide on babypip! To trade successfully, you most developed your trading skills through long time practice and experience. Those that make money in forex are professional!

I think trading in forex is a difficult thing that is why there are so many people teaching how fo trade and it got warning of losing money, if it is easy then everybody will rich only by trading, there are no 100% succesful trade, sometimes you can lose and sometime you can win and you need experience to be succesful trader
shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:26:31 AM

Of course you can make money on forex, i know some people that they living by make money on forex. But they are experienced, full time on forex. If you are good on forex, i'm sure you also can make money on forex. I also heard that many people that full time on forex can earn much money from it.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:55:51 AM

Forex is one of the well known market in the world and it handle million of dollars everyday for having a lot of transactions each day and i think it is enough to say that you can make money on Forex if you know how to do things right in forex and you know how to do trading in forex platform but remember to be very careful in forex because it is very risky to join that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lovenhom

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:26:20 PM

Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
Forex is a huge market. But to succeed with it is not easy. You have to understand it, have business mind to be able to succeed. It is not as simple as bitcoin.
cinchin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:54:09 PM

- The forex market is a very scary place and you can make a lot of money from it but you can also lose all the money with it. Just a small mistake can also make you lose a large amount, this is not a place for the faint of heart
- I also make money on forex but I always make a mistake that anyone has, my mistake is greed, lack of calm and patience when trading on the forex. Want to make money on forex you need a lot of market knowledge, ability to analyze and predict the situation, the best is should not try to make money on forex if you can not afford
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:59:12 PM

Forex is a huge market. But to succeed with it is not easy. You have to understand it, have business mind to be able to succeed. It is not as simple as bitcoin.

Yes it's not simple but trading on forex I'm consider more fairer than bitcoin.
My dad every play on forex and made some profit in a month and able to made another stable profit for a few month ahead but the story different when I've told my dad about bitcoin and he did trading bitcoin at the moment. He couldn't understand on how bitcoin's value increment

Smiley
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:26:36 PM

- The forex market is a very scary place and you can make a lot of money from it but you can also lose all the money with it. Just a small mistake can also make you lose a large amount, this is not a place for the faint of heart
- I also make money on forex but I always make a mistake that anyone has, my mistake is greed, lack of calm and patience when trading on the forex. Want to make money on forex you need a lot of market knowledge, ability to analyze and predict the situation, the best is should not try to make money on forex if you can not afford
of course and it is called a risk! always worth to take as long as you know what you are doing.

the difference between bitcoin trading and foreign exchange trading are when in bitcoin you have full time non stop to do trade as it is decentralized , but in forex you have to take a break because of the damn weekend. also forex required a lot of capital so for me i can not do that to make profit there.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:47:41 PM

I never try trading Forex, but according to my friend He do trade in Forex exchange but in loses big amount of money because He didn't follow what the broker instruction said, instead He makes his own idea, strategy, but He gained well in Forex trading after He learned a lesson. But about me, I don't have any plan to to do Forex trading, only bitcoin trading I am much preferred.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:04:29 PM

I think you could really make money on it,
If they cant make some money on it I am pretty sure that there would be no Forex traders,
Just like in alt-coin trading I think it is pretty much the same.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:31:07 PM

Yes you can make profit in forex but unlike in bitcoin, forex is exchange of real world currencies and global commodities. Forex is a very volatile than bitcoin trading so, you have to set a strategies and research to for you to maje profir
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:35:56 PM

Everything is possible, but i don't think it is LIKELY that you are able to make a long term income out of forex trading.

Fact is that forex markets are unpredictable at most, and sometimes it's just a pure gamble.

Also you've got so many people trying to sell you their services for forex portfolio management, and they offer you seemingly professional tips. They ask you to sign up under their affiliate link and promise you a return.
Of course, in the end you'll lose everything because he'll just execute as many trades as possible to get his share, and then run away.
There is no easy money made in the forex market, if you want to make money, then study the patterns, take a course before you even put a single cent in actual trading.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:59:00 AM

Yes you can make profit in forex but unlike in bitcoin, forex is exchange of real world currencies and global commodities. Forex is a very volatile than bitcoin trading so, you have to set a strategies and research to for you to maje profir
That is correct. Forex is very volatile to its price and it is more risky than bitcoin because every minutes the price of the real currencies in forex are moving so it will be hard and complicated for the newbies who want to start earning money in forex. It is best to just study the market first before trying it because you can easily get lose with that trading field.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:54:01 AM

Yes it's really possible to earn money in forex but loosing in the same time. I see many people successfully earn a lot from forex trading but not all of us will be lucky into it. Honestly I'll never tried and i prepared to trade In altcoin than forex.

I agree with you, you may gain profit from forex because there were lots of people who tried this and got lot but you need to learn on trading, but never ever take away from your mind the fact of losing too. Also forex require a big investment to start with. If you are on the low side on investment, it may not help much and you may end up with Zero balance in a very short time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:48:01 AM

I think its just a normal trading but in forex that is the biggest company in trading so I think yes because the pumping and dumping of coin there is so huge. And I think you can make money from forex just like any trading sites but you can loss some money there too. So I think you need to decide to invest there or not.

you are mistaking Forex market with something else and i have no idea what it is you are talkinga bout.
forex is foreign exchange market and it is where you trade currencies, the real currencies such as USD, EUR, CNY,... and it is a global market. there is no pump and dump, that is for shitaltcoins.

here read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_market

He must have mistaken forex trading to cryptocurrency trading. Forex trading is also different to stocks trading since what is being exchanged here are the fiat currency and the word forex comes from the word foreign exchange which is the exchange between the fiat currencies in the world. But just like crypto trading sites forex trading also works that way but with the absence of pump and dump and shitcoins.
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:57:14 PM

I think its just a normal trading but in forex that is the biggest company in trading so I think yes because the pumping and dumping of coin there is so huge. And I think you can make money from forex just like any trading sites but you can loss some money there too. So I think you need to decide to invest there or not.

you are mistaking Forex market with something else and i have no idea what it is you are talkinga bout.
forex is foreign exchange market and it is where you trade currencies, the real currencies such as USD, EUR, CNY,... and it is a global market. there is no pump and dump, that is for shitaltcoins.

here read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_market

He must have mistaken forex trading to cryptocurrency trading. Forex trading is also different to stocks trading since what is being exchanged here are the fiat currency and the word forex comes from the word foreign exchange which is the exchange between the fiat currencies in the world. But just like crypto trading sites forex trading also works that way but with the absence of pump and dump and shitcoins.
Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading aren't actually that different.  The only difference is that cryptocurrencies often don't have real use cases or stability for more than a couple of years at a time, but they're still both very high risk trades relating to the use of currencies.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:38:21 AM

Well I heard FOREX before I knew bitcoin but I have never tried that because my friend told me to invest a decent amount
which I cannot afford at that moment.Now, I am just focus my time in bicoin trading so I guess I do not need to shift my interest
since I'm getting good profit here.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:45:33 AM

I heard lot of people out there that they earned a lot of money in forex. Some made profile of proof. But it is too risky on having forex. You need to settle your mind that sometime you gonna lose on. Investing in forex is not a joke, you need good money to invest on.But if you are lucky then, you can have decent amount in forex just a good timing indeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: