Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you really make money on Forex?  (Read 29931 times)
Asudale

Activity: 328
Merit: 135

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:35:43 PM

you can make money on FOREX, but you have to spend all time focusing on monitor for trading, unless you are using BOT.

forex trading not must spend all time in on monitor although not using bot
you only use indicator to analys, and then you can pending order buy or sell with TP, forex trading difference with altcoin trading or bitcoin trading
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:56:56 PM

you can make money on FOREX, but you have to spend all time focusing on monitor for trading, unless you are using BOT.

forex trading not must spend all time in on monitor although not using bot
you only use indicator to analys, and then you can pending order buy or sell with TP, forex trading difference with altcoin trading or bitcoin trading

Exactly , you can set the parameters  for take profit and stop loss which will regulate  when the trade should close  so that you don't win more or less than you stipulated. Thats one of the best ways that makes trading better than gambling.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:38:13 PM

I'm not sure we can still get profit from forex, almost all analysis does not guarantee us profit so similar to gambling. let alone to profit then it takes big money, more practical we are trading bitcoin vs. altcoin, with $ 100 if lucky can reach $ 1000 in a day.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:55:34 PM

Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?

Yes of course. In Forex you can also make a lot of money. But you also need to give an investment so you can start earning in Forex. Some of my friends already in Forex and they undergone training to help them and give them strategies on how to make or earn big through it. If you are the kind of person who doesn't like hassle life, then you have the option of not joining or investing Forex and just continue to what you have started that you think you are also earning enough money.
RandomBurglar

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:25:17 PM

I noticed large amount of individuals that they gained lots of money in forex. Some made user profile of evidence. But it's too risky on getting forex. You have to negotiate the mind that sometime you gonna shed on. Purchasing forex isn't a joke, you need a nice income to take a position on.However if you simply are lucky then, you can have good amount in forex only a good time indeed.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:30:28 PM

You would be a lot better to not try to trade back and forth between coins because it requires a lot of reading before hand to understand everything that is going to be happening.

For example, if you were trying to trade/buy in the climate right now you would need to know about hard forks and why it matters. Had you bought into ETH and thought a hard fork was going to split coins on the last few weeks ago, you would have been wrong. But if you bought into BTC because you know the hard forks are going to split coins then you are on the right side of history and you did make money. The ETH split did not result in another coin because all miners stayed on the ETH HF.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:28:29 PM

Yes you can make thousands
see this service
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
Yes many have already made millions out of both forex trading and crypto trading, you can search for few of their testimonial videos and success stories. Actually you need to gain really nice skill as well as good amount of experience before you can make constant and regular profit with forex trading same applies for crypto trading.
Patience is always a key of success in Trading.
- Go through few trading guides from known elite traders.
- Check tutorial videos from successful traders.
- Start yourself with small amount
- Learn the system first and learn the market later
- Start investing more and try to make limit in both loss and profit.
- Don't go with any prediction and don't trust any trading platform without doing good research.

With all this in mind, you can also make money with forex trading like others.
As you might see, there are so many people now trading bitcoin on forex market like the way people used to trade USD with other currency.
Most of the forex platforms online now implemented bitcoin trading just like way they normally introduced every currency. You can trade bitcoins with every currency you want. Smiley
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:57:36 PM

Much money can be generated from Forex if you know what you are doing, however I think it takes more skill and more investment to make a lot compared to bitcoin or altcoins

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
DrAngel

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:21:48 AM

Well I noticed FOREX prior to I knew bitcoin but I have not attempted that simply because my friend explained to take a position a decent amount which I cannot afford at that time.Now, I am just concentrate time in bicoin trading and so i guess I do not need to shift my curiosity because I am getting good profit right here.
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:35:33 AM

I never try forex because i'm still a new here in the world of crypto but my friend tell to me that don't trust to anyone except in bittrex  and polionex because my friend says polionex and bitrex is the best way to trade your token coin or money. Smiley
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:39:18 AM

I never try forex because i'm still a new here in the world of crypto but my friend tell to me that don't trust to anyone except in bittrex  and polionex because my friend says polionex and bitrex is the best way to trade your token coin or money. Smiley
Man it's completely different type of trading. By reading your post I think you don`t know what is forex.

Actually you can but it's much harder than in cryptocurrency trading platform.
georgiyfo

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:58:02 AM

Yeah some of my friends are performing it and they are earning a decent volume of funds through it,Possibly someday I would also do it.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:59:01 PM

my friend said that if you join the forex trading you can great income with consequences you  ready to loss your money because my friend said that forex have a big risk than the other trading

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
GOT7

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:06:22 AM

What is to make Money? 100 $  or thousand?
Bitcoins are depending on the market and trade. At the Moment 1 Bitcoin is abou 8000$.
Forex is an experienced Trader.However I would start with low Money.
Kimliyo0107

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:31:41 PM

Yes, is to exchange one currency for another in the expectation that the price will change.More specifically, that the currency you bought will increase in value compared to the one you sold.
buneng

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:59:14 PM

Yes, my friend already tried it and it is wonderful but need some understanding. I want to learn that soon.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:04:46 AM

learn to study the fundamental and technical analysis of trading and reading chart is very important with this type of trading you can make a cheap money for a minute. Forex is very brutal if you don't manage to watch flow chart.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:16:40 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 10:35:17 AM by meanwords

That all depends on your skills in trading.  People can make money but at the same time they can also lose it.  In trading,  it's all about skills and luck, without one of them, you could lose big time. If you want to earn from this,  you need to invest your time and effort in it.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:46:27 AM

That all depends on your skills in trading.  People can make money but at the same time they can also lose it.  In trading,  it's all about skills and luck without one of them,  you could lose big time. If you want to earn from this,  you need to invest your time and effort in it.
Obviously you can earn money on foreign exchange, i understand some peope taththey residing by earn money on forex. But they are experienced, full time on forex. If you're good on forex, i'm sure you can also earn money on foreign exchange. I additionally heardthat many peopl that full-time on forex can generate much money from this.l e

I guess you want to ask whether trading can make real money or not. And I think the answer is clear. Trading can not only be done with forex only, but we can also trade with Bitcoin now popular. Besides, I think trading using Bitcoin is even easier than trading other currencies. Maybe you are not too familiar with trading, but make no mistake, it is many people who rely on trading as a first step of their success. People try hard to collect Bitcoin in various ways just to be able to do trading.

Some use the faucet site to collect Bitcoin capital, some work on data-entry jobs to collect money, some also use Campaign in this forum to raise capital. And of course there are many more jobs that people do for trading capital. For me, trading is one of the most easiest way to invest and make my dreams come true.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:05:00 PM

Just trade crypto. Foreign exchange is garbage shoot. All centrally planned. The lenders open up their mouth area and talk the cash down and up. The whole market is totally photoshopped and rigged.
Lol, those people that rely totally on forex end up losers lol. You can’t depend fully on that, you should have something else doing to assist. I’m into forex trading, and it’s quite the same thing as cryptocurrencies, and the platform I trade on allows traders to even trade on bitcoin, which is really cool. Yes of course, you can make a huge amount of money through trading, and I even know some people that became rich through trading.

So it’s good and you can earn from it. But one thing you should know is that if you want to get into forex trading, you better do so with a legit trusted site. Try to make research and get people’s opinion before trading on any site so that you end up investing your money into a fake site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: