Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:32:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nitrogensports.eu Account for Sale #348  (Read 705 times)
ChildishG (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:21:28 AM

Hello everyone,

I am new to Bitcoin Talk but have been on Nitrogensports.eu for a while and have bet tons of BTC there. About 2 months ago I bought account 348 from its original owner (a friend of mine) and used it as my own. All was fine until I lost my bankroll on a few terrible bets.

Currently I cannot buy coin and have pretty much no need for this rare, 3 digit account, so I am looking to sell it. The price I ask for is starting at 0.05 BTC, and if I can get this offer tonight, I will let it go.

I am more than happy to use Escrow here and submit a ticket from one of my Nitrogen accounts showing that I am transferring ownership to you and any attempts to reclaim the account after the money is sent are fraudulent, to prove that I am not a scammer. That is how I bought the account myself (escrowmycoins.com).

I can also verify ownership with the following screenshot - http://prnt.sc/d6kjw5

If you need me to do anything else like type in chat that this is me, etc, I completely understand. I am here to be honest and upfront and just want a smooth and easy transfer of the account.

Thank you!

-childishG
Paxfultou

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:55:38 AM

What's the point? Novety?
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:37:33 AM

okay then what would be my advantage if i bought that account?is there any special with that account?you know we can create an account to nitrogensport.eu and place a bet on it.i dont see any special with it.maybe if that account have a bunch of referral and they bet on larger amount well thats might good to buy but if none it might just a normal account.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 05:20:38 AM

okay then what would be my advantage if i bought that account?is there any special with that account?you know we can create an account to nitrogensport.eu and place a bet on it.i dont see any special with it.maybe if that account have a bunch of referral and they bet on larger amount well thats might good to buy but if none it might just a normal account.
Most accounts (if not all) do not have a "special" status that actually offer an advantage in terms of betting, unless it had affiliates.  It would probably solely be for novelty.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: