Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 03:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetBox Assistance Requried.  (Read 421 times)
MrSlut (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:48:11 AM

While hunting around in the code and trying multiple things I can't quite find the code responsible for the referral system.
Nothing is commented in the code.
So with lines like: "  $data["reflink"] .= $_COOKIE['address'];"
I think I'm on the right track but never quite get what I'm looking for.

Basically my system knows all the users BitCoin Address, and the Addresses of the people whom refereed them. These are known at all times. How can I make those inject manually into what already exist.

If what I'm saying is confusing I understand as I'm not really sure how to word it.

If anyone can point me even in the right direction that too would help a ton. I know the addresses are saved in the MySQL Database. But the way everything is organized is a bit confusing.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:03:57 AM

My advice would be to stop the idea for now, and migrate your faucet to a different service, as faucetbox is closing SO your hard work might be for nothing. Check out Mexicantargets new system, or maybe Xapo or epay.
prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:27:47 AM

What are you trying to make? Check the referrals address in MySQL database? For what?

You can check all payments at the admin panel, I think it's more simple...

If you are trying to remove the ref link on your faucet, ctrl+f "blockquote" and remove it all

tomos81

Activity: 952
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:34:52 AM

While hunting around in the code and trying multiple things I can't quite find the code responsible for the referral system.
Nothing is commented in the code.
So with lines like: "  $data["reflink"] .= $_COOKIE['address'];"
I think I'm on the right track but never quite get what I'm looking for.

Basically my system knows all the users BitCoin Address, and the Addresses of the people whom refereed them. These are known at all times. How can I make those inject manually into what already exist.

If what I'm saying is confusing I understand as I'm not really sure how to word it.

If anyone can point me even in the right direction that too would help a ton. I know the addresses are saved in the MySQL Database. But the way everything is organized is a bit confusing.

hi,

1) do not plan with Faucetbox  - they are closing and Paytoshi is closing too.  Try to migrate to xapo, epay, or wait for new one (faucethub), or try direct payouts.
2) What do you want with referrals?  check them? add to database? why cookie? explain what you want to do

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
MrSlut (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:14:47 AM

I'm very sorry for the late responce. I got a bunch of medical problems around this time that pervented me from regular computer accuss, or else I would have got back to you earlyer sorry Sad

What I am looking for is with the current referal system. How is the (www.example.com/index.php?r=bitcoinaddress) passed over?

I have intergrated it such a way where it wont be passsed anymore via the url so what piece of code handles that pass over, so I can add in the apporiate address that will be passed? Thanks.
ePay.info

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 07:39:22 AM

I'm very sorry for the late responce. I got a bunch of medical problems around this time that pervented me from regular computer accuss, or else I would have got back to you earlyer sorry Sad

What I am looking for is with the current referal system. How is the (www.example.com/index.php?r=bitcoinaddress) passed over?

I have intergrated it such a way where it wont be passsed anymore via the url so what piece of code handles that pass over, so I can add in the apporiate address that will be passed? Thanks.

I hope you are getting well.

With faucetbox closing we recommend that you transfer your faucet to a new micropayment system.
Check out here : https://epay.info/MyFaucet/

Also you can fund your faucet without depositing , check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1719133.0
MrSlut (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:58:02 AM

With faucetbox closing we recommend that you transfer your faucet to a new micropayment system.

Also you can fund your faucet without depositing , check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1719133.0
Oh, that's disapointing. I didn't know faucet box decided to end. :/

So is it easy to migrate to epay? And with that said I gusse I'd apply the same question to epays script.
ePay.info

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 08:00:20 AM

So is it easy to migrate to epay? And with that said I gusse I'd apply the same question to epays script.

You can easily migrate to epay in less than 10 minutes.
we even help you with teamviewer if you want.
Yes that can be implemented
MrSlut (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:07:01 AM

Alright I'll send you a PM tommarow then perhaps if that works and we can figure out when. It's currently 4am So I'm done for the day but that sounds awsome. Love your site. Thanks.
ePay.info

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 08:11:08 AM

Alright I'll send you a PM tommarow then perhaps if that works and we can figure out when. It's currently 4am So I'm done for the day but that sounds awsome. Love your site. Thanks.
Ok, I'll be waiting.
And welcome to ePay.info family Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: