Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Engineering and Architectural Work  (Read 408 times)
brutosBTC (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:49:58 AM

Hello guys,
Do you have some engineering and architectural works out there and need to be done that fast?
Here I am willing to do you works in your affordable price,

If you need:

Estimators for your residential building or any establishment
Design for your rooms both interior and external designs
AutoCad Works
Sketch Works
I can be draftman too

Just give details to start with.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
afroboss

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:08:52 AM

Hi man

Nice to see users like you. I have an advertisement company which is producing virtual and augmented reality solutions for construction market. Lets connect and see what we can do. Send your icq, PM.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:31:02 AM

What are your prices ? This must be a new type of services here but I do see many practical problems to work with a virtual assistant for my construction needs. Usually in my country, a civil construction contractor will take care of all the works from designing to building that. You got any idea on how to coordinate while implementing your drawings ?
brutosBTC (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:01:34 AM

What are your prices ? This must be a new type of services here but I do see many practical problems to work with a virtual assistant for my construction needs. Usually in my country, a civil construction contractor will take care of all the works from designing to building that. You got any idea on how to coordinate while implementing your drawings ?

Depends on the project.
Send me the details of the project that must be done, I am into designing interior and exterior, drawing, I do estimate also of the whole building/ establishment.
brutosBTC (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:50:47 AM

Bump this up.

PM me for more interested.

If you are planning to build your own house and have problem on designing it properly? Here I come on the service.
I can estimate - budget you dream house now.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:58:27 AM

Bump this up.

PM me for more interested.

If you are planning to build your own house and have problem on designing it properly? Here I come on the service.
I can estimate - budget you dream house now.

Awesome, unique service for the crypto realm, Smiley. How do you get the estimates, though? They would be dependent upon your location and market, wouldn't they?

And side question: let's say you want to build a custom home. How does your estimate of cost translate to actually finding a builder? Like what's the pathway there?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:01:01 AM

Are you a professional Architect? Do you have previous works so we can see how goo you work on designing? Also I think it is best if you give an estimate on how much is your work will cost, jist an estimate is fine if you can't give an exact rate for each work.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
brutosBTC (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:11:37 AM

Awesome, unique service for the crypto realm, Smiley. How do you get the estimates, though? They would be dependent upon your location and market, wouldn't they?

And side question: let's say you want to build a custom home. How does your estimate of cost translate to actually finding a builder? Like what's the pathway there?

Yes, depends on location and market, I mean of that is estimate how materials needed for your dream building.

example you ask to make a custom home: All you need to give me is your lot area/floor area, how many storey you prefer to have and how many rooms (comfort rooms/ bedrooms) you required.
I can provide design for your custom home as much as 3D custom home,
brutosBTC (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:15:59 AM

Are you a professional Architect? Do you have previous works so we can see how goo you work on designing? Also I think it is best if you give an estimate on how much is your work will cost, jist an estimate is fine if you can't give an exact rate for each work.

I am not yet professional architect but I do draftsman since I don't have many licence and some of my works turns to real one.

My rate:

$6 per Sheet
brutosBTC (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:14:47 AM

It would be great to be part of your dream house Smiley
brutosBTC (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:34:23 PM

Hello guys,
Do you have some engineering and architectural works out there and need to be done that fast?
Here I am willing to do you works in your affordable price,

If you need:

Estimators for your residential building or any establishment
Design for your rooms both interior and external designs
AutoCad Works
Sketch Works
I can be draftman too

Just give details to start with.

try it now for your dream home or establishment
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: