Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying 10K Bitcoin  (Read 1281 times)
afroboss (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:04:13 AM

As the title says, buying 10K USD bitcoin (or BTC-E) which is on regular basis. I need to know your payment solution and rate upon this. As im a re-seller, i need lowest rates to make income from these trades which is the nature of win-win corporations.

Sure only escrow.

I wonder if there are users with balls on this website but im sure there are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:30:53 AM

As the title says, buying 10K USD bitcoin (or BTC-E) which is on regular basis. I need to know your payment solution and rate upon this. As im a re-seller, i need lowest rates to make income from these trades which is the nature of win-win corporations.

Sure only escrow.

So how come you never started a scam accusation in the so named section for this the other day:

http://archive.is/SdcrG

These two users Exparos and Betterlife still didn`t pay my BTC so i am warning everyone to stay away from these two users

EXPAROS IS SCAMMER
BETTERLIFE IS SCAMMER

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=146418;sa=showPosts;start=20 http://archive.is/msnLN#selection-1261.1-1508.5

shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 11:03:07 AM

Are you able to send first by SEPA to my bank ?

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:48:09 PM

Sure only escrow.

what rate?

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
afroboss (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:48:19 AM

By escrow, why not?
afroboss (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:43:00 AM

Sure only escrow.

what rate?

0.93-0.94
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:26:31 PM

Sure only escrow.

what rate?

0.93-0.94

u must be high

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
afroboss (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:52:02 AM

Sure only escrow.

what rate?

0.93-0.94

u must be high

Sky is the limit. I already have a supplier from whom i buy 10K USD BTC for 9.2K USD cash. But he becomes online at once every three months and i trade with him 200K USD in a one week period.

So, why not here a member wants smooth transactions and rapid business without any hassles. And in-turn he is going to sell 10K USD BTC/Weekly and for sure daily in a short period when build trust for each either.

You can only dream these amounts and volumes of transactions, so you think someone is high if he is trading such amounts.

Follow the white rabbit
jaladieu

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:33:14 PM

I did business with afro bros and I can say that it is very legal and serious guy I hope to continue doing business with him for long time
humptycurrency

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:20:32 AM

jaladeue leaving comments for himself, got two accounts owned by same person i suspect

Humpty Currency
TrueCryptoinere

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:27:44 AM

If it's not a lie then they can post proof here easily and sign a message from one of the btc address to prove ownership of the wallet and that he actually sent the payment. I highly doubt this will be done since this is a scam attempt.

The age of the account is useless since this account was not active for 3 years and he comes online asking for 10k btc without using an escrow, run for the hills and don't throw away your money guys
upupup

Activity: 165
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:30:38 PM

SEPA can be reversed, especially if its 10k ... Smiley Bank transfer are basically same shit as paypal. For 10k trade i would suggest only eye to eye meeting, otherwise its too risky... Especially for ~4% profit.
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:06:55 PM

Are you by any chance a Nigerian prince? I once sent you 10K and you never answered back...
afroboss (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:42:10 AM

Fuck you all morons and suspicious mother`s lovely sons.

There is no other account shit because  just traded with jaladieu, that is so simple but you sons of mothers can not understand this because you are too broke to do business only blabbing over threads like a granny. The END
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 04:15:10 AM

Sure only escrow.

what rate?

0.93-0.94

u must be high

Sky is the limit. I already have a supplier from whom i buy 10K USD BTC for 9.2K USD cash. But he becomes online at once every three months and i trade with him 200K USD in a one week period.

So, why not here a member wants smooth transactions and rapid business without any hassles. And in-turn he is going to sell 10K USD BTC/Weekly and for sure daily in a short period when build trust for each either.

You can only dream these amounts and volumes of transactions, so you think someone is high if he is trading such amounts.

Follow the white rabbit
LOL, stick with that trader then.  You won't find any BTC here for that price (if you do, I'd be very careful)

There is no other account shit because  just traded with jaladieu, that is so simple but you sons of mothers can not understand this because you are too broke to do business only blabbing over threads like a granny. The END

You're going to need to control that temper.  Shouldn't you be trying to stay professional, with all this talk about business? Roll Eyes
afroboss (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:17:26 AM

Sure only escrow.

what rate?

0.93-0.94

u must be high

Follow the white rabbit
LOL, stick with that trader then.  You won't find any BTC here for that price (if you do, I'd be very careful)

You're going to need to control that temper.  Shouldn't you be trying to stay professional, with all this talk about business? Roll Eyes

We are humans
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: