Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we add advertising bounties section?  (Read 278 times)
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:04:16 AM

If it was suggested before then I'll gladly delete my thread or if you are a mod I don't mind this to be deleted Smiley

A section for only campaign managers and signature/avatar/PM/FB/Twitter/social media advertising in general, the pay rates and payment methods etc.

That way every single campaign's thread can be easily accessible and people can also chose accordingly.
We can have a mandatory escrow to be used and then those with no escrow or low pay rates asking for too much posts to be made daily or weekly which results in spam and low quality.

Also is there any way that someone could just select the different sections before adding signature to account those sections which are not accepted by the campaign manager and posting there will pay 0 just make those sections appear in a different color while for example we tick them sections something like when we select boards to be ignored.

I truly believe if the suggested board exist then we could see more quality posts and competition in various campaigns which again results in better quality community.

(Only for those campaigns which required posts to be made on http://bitcointalk.org) which sometimes fb and tw are included.

🖤😏
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 11:15:54 AM

A section for only campaign managers and signature/avatar/PM/FB/Twitter/social media advertising in general, the pay rates and payment methods etc.
This was already suggested for Signature Campaigns as a sub-board of services a few times. I guess it could incorporate all the mentioned above.

We can have a mandatory escrow to be used and then those with no escrow or low pay rates asking for too much posts to be made daily or weekly which results in spam and low quality.
The forum should not force users/services to use escrow.

Also is there any way that someone could just select the different sections before adding signature to account those sections which are not accepted by the campaign manager and posting there will pay 0 just make those sections appear in a different color while for example we tick them sections something like when we select boards to be ignored.
No.

I would honestly not mind this change. Such threads constantly get bumped up, so even when not high in number they push down the other services quite frequently and damage exposure.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: