Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alert for this scammer!!!  (Read 470 times)
Brunkey (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 12:54:21 PM

Hi

I want to start a bitcoin double website. I have bought a domain and hosting.
I have be contacted on this website by: chutmelund he promise me that he install a script just like coinrush.me
i have paid on satohibox after i paid 0.075 he ask me again for money, and he blocked me.
is there any possible that i can get my money back? and why are there alot of scammers around this forum.
chutmelund is a member on this forum! i hope he will be banned soon.

Picture
http://i63.tinypic.com/qq68o8.jpg
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:58:54 PM

Hi

I want to start a bitcoin double website.

Thank you for bringing this scammer to light. I'm sure he will receive negative trust very soon.
Brunkey (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 01:01:35 PM

Yes i have reported it also negative!
its very painfull if you trust people, and ask them for your help that they not help me and only wants your money.
i live from state income, i have 50EURO per week, now i have nothing thanks to him.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: