Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling member account for only 0.008 BTC with discount  (Read 1112 times)
CroIsBest (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:08:29 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 06:59:07 PM by CroIsBest

I sell my bitcointalk account with name HateNATO for only 0.008 btc because I need now money to invest in one site and increase my profit more than I earn here with signature campaign with this level and I also sell because I want now to use only 2 account for signature campaign and because it is so hard to find free space in signature campaign.Pm me to get bitcoin adress where you will send 0.01 btc and then get username and email for this account.Sorry but I dont even use this account email so because of that I sell it now and I added discount .I was creating that account really fast so I added adresss whcih I even dont use.I dont use escrow I dont know to use it I think that this is low amount for needing to use escrow so I want sell fast and I dont even know use escrow.
Name:   HateNATO
User ID:     880092
Post Quality: Excellent (98.44%)
Average character count per post: 138
Trust: Neutral
Activity: 64 (Member)
Estimated Price: 0.02110500 BUT I SELL FOR 0.008 BTC Cheesy

Please dont spam with your signature campaign posts  Tongue
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:36:48 PM

~snip~
First,you're posting in wrong section. This thread should be on Digital Goods section
Second, you're admitted if you have 2 btctalk accounts,
Third, We don't need your story about what you'll do with your money when you already selling your account. I don't think people would buying your account with that price, and as we can see there are a lot of scamming and spamming reports because of this behaviour (selling/buying an account)
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:20:21 PM

~snip~
First,you're posting in wrong section. This thread should be on Digital Goods section
Second, you're admitted if you have 2 btctalk accounts,
Third, We don't need your story about what you'll do with your money when you already selling your account. I don't think people would buying your account with that price, and as we can see there are a lot of scamming and spamming reports because of this behaviour (selling/buying an account)

just making an account to sell is not the reason bitcoin talk was made for it was for people interest in bitcoins so yes people can and do make account to sell but you have give to much info now so everyone will now that that account as be sold

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
CroIsBest (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:23:39 PM

numanoid LooL look better I was posted in Digital goods and now you are telling that  I posted in wrong section that I need to post my thread in Digital goods section ,my member account isnt too expensive estimated price is about 0.02 btc and I am selling it for 0.01 btc so that is enought cheaper than price from bitcointalk  account pricer. ,please dont spam because of signature campaign.
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 05:56:43 PM

First of all let me tell you some information about bitcointalk
Some members here dont like selling and buying accounts here coz they can easily be use for scamming so people here want to sell there accounts try there best to keep the account name secret and you publicly announce your  account i dont think you get any offer here anyway i m sure you get negative feedback soon from DT members 
and 2ndly your asking price is not that bad coz member account price start from 0.004 to 0.008 so try to reduce the price to get some serious offers in my opinion your account worth is 0.006
Note : i m not interested in buying your account i just want to help you

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
CroIsBest (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:58:37 PM

Really only 0.004-0.008 btc ?? okey I will reduce price to 0.008 btc because lower amount is too small for 2 and half month writing in forum.Sry I cant give it for free.Idk what even mean little decrease price if they can earn 0.02 btc per month with this account which I sell and I sell for only 0.008 BTC.I think 0.01 BTC is okey price but okey I decrase to 0.008 BTC.
COINMAN1 you want only decrease account price to buy cheaper??I see you have beginner account.
COINMAN1 why I should get negative feedback If I didnt scam nobody??Negative feedback is only for persons which cheated somebody.
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 07:25:51 PM

Check your trust stat now you have got negative feedback for selling your bitcointalk account.
   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=880016

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
CroIsBest (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:29:50 AM

wnj4 I dont care because we can sell here bitcointalk account read rules in bitcointalk forum topic where it writes that we buy/sell bitcointalk forum account.Please stop to decrease price from accounts which I sell you provably want buy for cheap and sell for big you will not be succesfull in that Tongue
CroIsBest (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:50:09 AM

I see nobody interested so I will not sell it I dont want to fight with everybody here to sell my account with which I can earn 0.01 btc per week and it is stupid to sell it for 0.005-0.01 btc only so  I will keep my account Tongue.
This thread will be closed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: