Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !@#$%^&*()_+ Looking For Micro-Investors.  (Read 836 times)
Entratish (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:25:21 PM

I have a big idea and a dream and that idea was implemented in the past as "AllAdvantage" (there is a Wikipedia page on it), which made a profit in Millions.
At present there is no such company doing that idea.
I would like to implement that idea and for that I need some micro investments from you.
Whatever you can, please invest.
I will earmark 25% of total Net-Profit for all these micro-investors (you will get in proportion with how much you invest).
You micro-investment can be anything starting from $0.10 to any amount.
For further queries, please email me to : electreazy@gmail.com
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1167

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:32:24 PM

Why not you yourself invest all the required amount as you are asking only 'micro amount' to invest ? You will be getting all the benefits if you do so. See, members here have heard many ponzis, being innovative with a ponzi will not get you any success at least from this forum.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MartinL

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:16:13 PM

Even if it weren't for the considerable counterparty risk and the fact that you do not seem to have any qualifications, this is a horrible deal for investors. You are asking investors to take 100 % of the financial risk in exchange for 25 % of the profit–not even equity. What exactly are you bringing to the table yourself?
Entratish (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:16:59 PM

Why not you yourself invest all the required amount as you are asking only 'micro amount' to invest ? You will be getting all the benefits if you do so. See, members here have heard many ponzis, being innovative with a ponzi will not get you any success at least from this forum.

Thanks for your first post.
But my idea based on the AllAdvantage coupled with some innovative ideas.
This is NOT A PONZI SCHEME, as our business will not be asking money from people to join or to do anything. They will only get paid.
I hope that it's clear that it's NOT A PONZI SCHEME.
Entratish (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:24:09 PM

Even if it weren't for the considerable counterparty risk and the fact that you do not seem to have any qualifications, this is a horrible deal for investors. You are asking investors to take 100 % of the financial risk in exchange for 25 % of the profit–not even equity. What exactly are you bringing to the table yourself?

Hello Martin,

1. Not that everyone had some qualification before they started something successful.
2. I am a student of science, so I don't know what equity means but if equity means % of partnership, then I am providing 25% of partnership to all my micro investors, based on how much they invest.
3. What I am bringing to the table is - a) my idea, b) my even more innovative idea to generate CONSIDRABLE revenues from the idea. So on ....

Thanks,

SJD
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:29:29 PM

This is NOT A PONZI SCHEME, as our business will not be asking money from people to join or to do anything. They will only get paid.

So you would take money from investors and pay those who join and keep mixing it around? Asking for micro investments just like that doesnt really work well. If you believe in it why not take money out of your own pocket, get a loan from friends, family, or a bank, or better yet bring this to a VC and pitch to them? Us investing without you even putting your money with your mouth is and offering 25% to us isnt really a good idea. 75% would probably be better in most cases (if you present this to a real investor).

I also searched up "Entratish" on google and found alot of things that dont make you look good
Entratish (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:49:43 PM

So you would take money from investors and pay those who join and keep mixing it around? Asking for micro investments just like that doesnt really work well. If you believe in it why not take money out of your own pocket, get a loan from friends, family, or a bank, or better yet bring this to a VC and pitch to them? Us investing without you even putting your money with your mouth is and offering 25% to us isnt really a good idea. 75% would probably be better in most cases (if you present this to a real investor).

I also searched up "Entratish" on google and found alot of things that dont make you look good

Hi,

1. I reiterate that it's NOT A PONZI.
2. The investors' money will be spent on creating the website and getting profit-giving businesses.
3. I searched for the first time with my "Entratish" and I didn't find anything ugly as you mentioned me look like.

Thanks,

SJD
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:21:14 PM

2. The investors' money will be spent on creating the website and getting profit-giving businesses.
Before looking for investors, you must explain your business model/concepts just in overview so that people start thinking about investing with you. If you are afraid to unveil your business concepts then crowdfunding must be the right solution for you.
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:27:39 PM

Hi,

3. I searched for the first time with my "Entratish" and I didn't find anything ugly as you mentioned me look like.

Thanks,

SJD

And many users state that they arent trying to scam users, when in fact, they are. You have to prove that its not, because its rare for anyone here to take that risk knowing they will lose their bitcoins. In your case, you do not need any funds to create a website. You also have yet to explain this "idea."

Last note, When you search your name, you find the same name on other forums and sites trying to promote a "get rich quick" scheme, something similar to what you are doing now. This tells us alot of things about what you could be trying to do. Or I could be wrong, but however ill let others be the judge if they think its worth the time searching, though its not directly related with this forum itself.

Before looking for investors, you must explain your business model/concepts just in overview so that people start thinking about investing with you. If you are afraid to unveil your business concepts then crowdfunding must be the right solution for you.

My opinion is that he have no idea what to do and probably will try running away with the coins. I still dont get why he is coming here and not going to family and friends about this and have them invest.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:37:37 PM

I will want to add that over here whether its right or wrong I dont know which is that we find it difficult to trust people of your rank and especially an account created for that purpose in line with that, I will want to advise that why not ask for skills as we have skillfull guys if you can convince them you're genuine then they could help and more so the mechanism for people to put their money into this is not in place.
Entratish (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:56:18 PM

I have mentioned the basics of my business model when I have said "AllAdvantage" and the corresponding Wikipedia page.
Yes, crowdfunding is what I am looking for.

Hi,

Thanks,

SJD

And many users state that they arent trying to scam users, when in fact, they are. You have to prove that its not, because its rare for anyone here to take that risk knowing they will lose their bitcoins. In your case, you do not need any funds to create a website. You also have yet to explain this "idea."

Last note, When you search your name, you find the same name on other forums and sites trying to promote a "get rich quick" scheme, something similar to what you are doing now. This tells us alot of things about what you could be trying to do. Or I could be wrong, but however ill let others be the judge if they think its worth the time searching, though its not directly related with this forum itself.

My opinion is that he have no idea what to do and probably will try running away with the coins. I still dont get why he is coming here and not going to family and friends about this and have them invest.

1. Look my answer to the person above regarding my business model.
2. I am promoting proper services elsewhere, judge by yourself.
3. I won't go to run with the coins - if the world were fully corrupt, like you are seeing the world as, then you will have been a smoke by now.

I will want to add that over here whether its right or wrong I dont know which is that we find it difficult to trust people of your rank and especially an account created for that purpose in line with that, I will want to advise that why not ask for skills as we have skillfull guys if you can convince them you're genuine then they could help and more so the mechanism for people to put their money into this is not in place.

I need both skillful coders and raw money as well.
As of the coders, I am thinking of hiring from Freelancer.com.
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:13:32 PM

I have mentioned the basics of my business model when I have said "AllAdvantage" and the corresponding Wikipedia page.

Hi,

Thanks,

SJD

3. I won't go to run with the coins - if the world were fully corrupt, like you are seeing the world as, then you will have been a smoke by now.

From what I've been reading and to my knowledge, that have been attempted and also extremely sketchy due to the chance of fraud.

Explain this: Why should we, the "investors", invest into this project, for 25%? Why not 50% or 75%, especially since you are using our btc with you not doing anything out of pocket (but based on what im seeing elsewhere, it looks like you should have something to use)? We are taking the biggest risk.

The world is pretty much that way, and we are talking about bitcoins, a currency that cannot be reversed, and no way to come after you, a stranger who lives on the other side of the world, in the event you disappear. Its an extremely high risk, especially for someone who join just for this. Scammers come here all the time, and people do get scammed out of bitcoins, and all we can do is suck it up, write it off, and learn to trust less and less because trust is EARNED As for "proper services" you are promoting on other websites, why dont you use the income from that to jump start this project? Also, if it was "proper" I dont think you would be banned from a forum (or more?).

Good luck!
Entratish (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:18:18 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

SJD

From what I've been reading and to my knowledge, that have been attempted and also extremely sketchy due to the chance of fraud.

Explain this: Why should we, the "investors", invest into this project, for 25%? Why not 50% or 75%, especially since you are using our btc with you not doing anything out of pocket (but based on what im seeing elsewhere, it looks like you should have something to use)? We are taking the biggest risk.

The world is pretty much that way, and we are talking about bitcoins, a currency that cannot be reversed, and no way to come after you, a stranger who lives on the other side of the world, in the event you disappear. Its an extremely high risk, especially for someone who join just for this. Scammers come here all the time, and people do get scammed out of bitcoins, and all we can do is suck it up, write it off, and learn to trust less and less because trust is EARNED As for "proper services" you are promoting on other websites, why dont you use the income from that to jump start this project? Also, if it was "proper" I dont think you would be banned from a forum (or more?).

Good luck!

Hi,

This is a genuine deal from my end and when my dream becomes a success, I won't have any issues in paying 25% to my investors.
Okay I am about to bargain, I agree at 35% stake to my investors - ok ?

Thanks,

SJD
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:17:15 PM

Do you realize how ridiculous this looks? You have money to pay coders, but you are looking for investors from 0.1$? Every day newbie come to forum with his dreams and ideas how to earn money, but always with other peoples money, and with 0 information about his business.
Tell us in what are you investing and giving 25% back?
Entratish (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:23:39 PM

Do you realize how ridiculous this looks? You have money to pay coders, but you are looking for investors from 0.1$? Every day newbie come to forum with his dreams and ideas how to earn money, but always with other peoples money, and with 0 information about his business.

Hi,

My bad for the mis-understanding. I meant that I will pay the coders' fee from the investors' fund.
I have already stated my business model - go to Wikipedia and search with : AllAdvantage

Thanks,

SJD
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:12:24 AM

Hi,

My bad for the mis-understanding. I meant that I will pay the coders' fee from the investors' fund.
I have already stated my business model - go to Wikipedia and search with : AllAdvantage

Thanks,

SJD

Wikiapedia isnt reliable and all you keep doing is pointing there. We want YOU to EXPLAIN, not a website. You dont go to an investor with an idea then keep pointing to a different source. They will turn you down fast.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1110

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:37:01 AM

I have a big idea and a dream and that idea was implemented in the past as "AllAdvantage" (there is a Wikipedia page on it), which made a profit in Millions.

We all have ideas, but few people have the money and the strength to materialize these ideas.

What concrete do you have to offer? Let's say I come to the forum with an idea and I need money to materialize my idea. What I would do?

first: I would introduce myself with my true data. Full name, residence, occupation...

second: I would explain the details of the business.

third: Budget that will be necessary to materialize the idea

After you can start answering the questions asked by potential investors.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Entratish (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:08:49 PM

We all have ideas, but few people have the money and the strength to materialize these ideas.

What concrete do you have to offer? Let's say I come to the forum with an idea and I need money to materialize my idea. What I would do?

first: I would introduce myself with my true data. Full name, residence, occupation...

second: I would explain the details of the business.

third: Budget that will be necessary to materialize the idea

After you can start answering the questions asked by potential investors.

1. As said the business model is AllAdvantage (search Wikipedia) with innovative ways to get incoming businesses.
2. My full name is Sanjoy Dass, residence in India and my occupation is Internet Marketing.
3. Details of the business is just mentioned above and the innovative marketing part is kept a secret for that very this part AllAdvantage failed to exist anymore.
4. Budget : $10K.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 06:06:20 PM

I don't believe this. The return is too high and you talking about millions of $.
What website are you investing in give us more info. Don't trust you with something like this when you have such little information available about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Entratish (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:10:02 PM

I don't believe this. The return is too high and you talking about millions of $.
What website are you investing in give us more info. Don't trust you with something like this when you have such little information available about it.

I have 100% detailed idea as to how can I run this business and make it a success.
The investors, who will fund this project, will definitely get their share from I profit the business generates and not from my pocket. I am honest about it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: