Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: calpsy2 calls me scammer  (Read 1591 times)
tifossi (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:44:55 PM

Hey guys,

first of all sorry for my bad english!

User calpsy2 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=858515) calls me a scammer every day in my thread, starts here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1305455.600

What happened?
I'm helping a friend to sell his little IPTV Service.
Only a little group of guys who try to give a good service for a small amount.
On June 13 he asks me for a subscription and also if I can help him to set it up on his Samsung SmartTV. I said yes.
After purchasing for 1 month for $15 I was sending him the m3u playlists link and instructions how to use it with KODI.
He asks me how to set it up on his TV. I told him I'm busy (was on a congress) and he should pls use google or YouTube because it's easy.
I never heard from him until Oktober 6. This is 4 months after he purchases and 3 months after his subscription ends. He would have a refund or he leaves me a negative trust.
We was discussing a bit and I said ok, it was my fault, my help wasn't the best. I would give him $5 back or a new free month. But he would a full refund or he will ruin my sales thread.
I will and can not give him a full refund. Because everyone can come around after a half year of using the service and asks for a refund.

And now he spams my thread every single day. He calls me Scammer but I didn't scam him. He calls everyone Idiot who says service is fine. He pays for a service and he becomes the link to watch our streams.
My fault was to not help him enough (because I haven't a Samsung tv) but I'm not a Scammer!
Maybe he uses the service and now he tries to get some money back after a half year? I don't know.

He says he only stops calling me Scammer after a full refund. But I can't give him a full refund because I didn't scam him. If he will ruin my sales thread, ok. Have fun with it.
But I never let me extort.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:20:44 PM

He says he only stops calling me Scammer after a full refund. But I can't give him a full refund because I didn't scam him. If he will ruin my sales thread, ok. Have fun with it.
But I never let me extort.

You are obviously at fault here and viewing his posts I can see that e has a point (not that I am siding with him).  The buyer payed you full so they can make use of the service and since you didn't gave them what that payment deserves as a service I think he has the right to be angry tho I don't think his way is right.
If giving him a refun is the only way then just do it privately. Do a settlement on which both you guys will be satisfied.
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:32:34 PM

I know what you mean. But to come back after 4 month and would have a full refund isn't the right way. Within the month of his subscription I never heard from him.
So if everyone comes after a half year and will a refund or calls me Scammer I can close my service.
That's the point.

I'm selling this since over a year without any problems. For some guys it doesn't work, there are a lot of reasons, bad internet connection or something. But I definitely doesn't scam anyone.
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:43:55 PM

There you go again with your lies . AGAIN im repeating myself when I say YOU admitted I never got the service . YOU ! !

You then told me id never see a penny so I told you id post every day warning others of your scam and you said GO AHEAD !

Now you go crying to anyone willing to listen and telling lies about how I WAS able to use it when you openly admitted I hadnt .

Keep crying little girl . I will continue to call you a scammer because thats exactly what you are to ME !

YOU know full well I never got what I paid for . YOU said you would help me with my setup . YOU knew what my setup was . Once paid YOU told me to go google it for myself !!

Yeah thats a great service and thats why I will continue to post about you . 100% TRUE what I say and YOU know it .

SCAMMER ! ! AVOID ! !
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:04:56 PM

I did not scam you. You paid, I send you the m3u playlist link. Ok, I can't help you with your TV. My fault. But to come back after 4 months and would a refund isn't the right way.
I now can say: you used the service, wasn't happy and now you try to get your money back.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:09:27 PM

1.Op,start reporting all of his posts since they're offtopic to your service.Mods will do the necessary (I'll start reporting them too).He could open a scam accusation here instead of multiple shit posts in your thread.

2.Let the rants continue,I'm assuming you've got a good customer base.One butthurt kid shouldn't make difference to you at all. 
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:16:07 PM

I easily can give him the $15 back. But if I do, the next one buys a year of IPTV service, watches a year and want his money back after this or he calls me Scammer. This is extorting.

I really don't know if he watches or not, but within the month of subscription he never send me a message or something. But after 4 months he comes and want money back.
That's really not fair.
calpsy2

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:19:33 PM

1.Op,start reporting all of his posts since they're offtopic to your service.Mods will do the necessary (I'll start reporting them too).He could open a scam accusation here instead of multiple shit posts in your thread.

2.Let the rants continue,I'm assuming you've got a good customer base.One butthurt kid shouldn't make difference to you at all. 

Mate dont get involved when you dont have a clue what you are talking about . You will end up looking as stupid as this clown is .

And me being butthurt over $15 ??    I could probably buy and sell the both of you each and every day so dont embarrass yourself .
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:31:13 PM

I could probably buy and sell the both of you each and every day so dont embarrass yourself .
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:47:08 PM

Mate dont get involved when you dont have a clue what you are talking about . You will end up looking as stupid as this clown is .

And me being butthurt over $15 ??    I could probably buy and sell the both of you each and every day so dont embarrass yourself .

If you arent "butthurt" over $15 why are you pretty much harassing him? Sure, you do have the right to inform people about your experience and he did admit that he was at fault. At this point you are as stupid as you are claiming tifossi to be.

The best option right now is to let it go. If you cannot let it go, then the staff and dt here deal with you. Simple as that.
calpsy2

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:26:30 AM

Thanks for your input newbie . Always great to hear .

Anyway I will continue my work .
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:37:43 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 04:33:24 AM by tifossi

Thanks for your input newbie . Always great to hear .

Anyway I will continue my work .

Newbie or not, it doesn't matter.
Because? Too many time?
calpsy2

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:06:22 PM

No-one has a clue what you are talking about .
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 03:54:49 AM

No-one has a clue what you are talking about .

I do.  Appears you waited too long to ask for a refund and you are not entitled to one.  Regardless, the site owner offering to give you a deal which you refused.

It is not his problem you decided to go use a different service.  You should have informed him instantly that your service was not working - not wait for four months.

You are acting like a spoiled kid in the other sales thread, and every post you make is making less people believe you.  Tone it down.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:57:10 AM

Thanks for supporting my point of few. That's exactly what I'm thinking about.
I really don't know what can I do to clear the situation.
My hope was a moderator or admin is taking a look into here and can help.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 11:10:55 AM

Based on the PM I just got from calpsy2, I can verify he's just some child living in his parent's basement.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:19:18 AM

Thanks for supporting me.
Don't know what to do with him.
Maybe someone can talk with him?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 11:21:35 AM

Thanks for supporting me.
Don't know what to do with him.
Maybe someone can talk with him?

If he continues to post in your self moderated thread, you can report him to the moderators for a ban.

tifossi (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:24:57 PM

Reported him multiple times.
After deleting all his spam posts in my thread he sends me a pm.

Last chance to refund me and I go away

You know im gonna haunt you forever if you dont . Simple decision .

You refund = I never comment again

You dont refund = I bust your balls here every day

I give you $5 or a free month.
No full refund after a half year now.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 12:42:35 PM

Reported him multiple times.
After deleting all his spam posts in my thread he sends me a pm.

He's just a kid - all he knows is to throw a tantrum when he doesn't get his way.

What he is doing is called extortion.

Block his PMs, continue to delete his messages and report him.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: