Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:59:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Hero account - 0.12 BTC - No staked address or Loan  (Read 1777 times)
AccountSeller1000 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:13:51 PM

Merchant ID: https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=9nhbcrjg

Activity: 620+ (Hero Member)
Potential Activity: 700+ (Potential Hero Member)
Weeks to Next Potential Rank: 11
Potential Activity to next Potential Rank: 75
Post Quality: Fair (70.49%)
Average character count per post: 241
Trust: Neutral
Estimated Price: 0.199

It has never taken a loan, staked an address or other things.

Post messages in this thread, instead of PM.
AccountSeller1000 (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:05:08 AM

I'm willing to use escrow
bump
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:15:02 AM

Hope you will not delete my this post instead, you will reply to my questions.

You should have joined some signature campaign and posted address, right? For buyers signed message from the seller is very important to prove that they brought that account in future. If no signed message then difficult to find a buyers.
Watoshi

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:22:38 AM

It is your account or bought account? Can you provide proof that you own this account? How much is your asking price for you account?

Toqqn.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

10Mil Bounty
AccountSeller1000 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:26:03 AM

I can not provide a signed message, as the account has never had a staked message. You can stake your own after you have bought the account.
The account is neither bought, mine or hacked. I obtained it with from a friend of mine, who don't want it anymore.

Send me an estimate on how much you are willing to give. I see if it is ok or if I want more.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:36:16 AM

I can not provide a signed message, as the account has never had a staked message. You can stake your own after you have bought the account.
The account is neither bought, mine or hacked. I obtained it with from a friend of mine, who don't want it anymore.

Send me an estimate on how much you are willing to give. I see if it is ok or if I want more.

This explanation doesn't look correct to me. I don't think any friend will just ask you to take account and your started selling it. Why can't you ask your friend to give a singed message from his old address?

Please be careful before buying any accounts without signed messages.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:46:55 AM

Quoted this for future refference.

Nice story, you are obtained that from your friend, but how could you know if that account never bought (change hand), hacked, or other else?

~snip~
If no signed message then difficult to find a buyers.
if no signed message then don't buy it.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:14:15 AM

It is your account or bought account? Can you provide proof that you own this account? How much is your asking price for you account?

The clearly stated above what you've been asking for.
He don't have a proof because he stated that the has na staked address nor loan request so it is onvious that there os no track for the old wallet address. I suspect that this account a hack account. Deal at your own risk or better to avoid it
AccountSeller1000 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:36:20 AM

Nice story, you are obtained that from your friend, but how could you know if that account never bought (change hand), hacked, or other else?

~snip~
I can't promise anything and if you don't want to buy it, then don't do it.

It has no signed message, so you can feel free to post your own staked address after you have bought it

The same goes for the spammer blockeye.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:09:03 PM

~snip~
I can't promise anything and if you don't want to buy it, then don't do it.

It has no signed message, so you can feel free to post your own staked address after you have bought it

The same goes for the spammer blockeye.

You understand what staked address is ? Hero account have a lot of posts, in your case 620+ and you want to say that in none of that posts you (or someone else  Grin) never posted any address ? Posts like i'd like to join campaign my address is ... or pay me here my address is ...
Also if you manage to sell account and someone just put new address right away they won't achieve anything because most guys are interested in old addresses (at least 6 months or so )
HarryJackson

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail & Outlook

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:15:20 AM

when you create your account?

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail and Outlook and also Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Stock : .Edu Email Login via Gmail, Outlook and Digital Ocean Coupon $50 Always Available.

Today, Discount Price : $5 for One .Edu Email with Gmail. It works Unlimited Google Drive.

Grab It Fast Now Guys, Hurry...! Don't Miss It...!!!

Check my other thread :

1). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736177.0  --> .Edu Email Works Google Drive

2). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699111.0  --> .Edu Email Login via Outlook

3). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699121     --> Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Hit me a pm or ADD ME ON SKYPE :   live:harrypotterjackson89  if you want to buy  Smiley
It's easy to communicate  Wink

I Always ONLINE Everyday On SKYPE.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: