Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading?  (Read 30003 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool
There are many sources from which you can learn trading like YouTube and Udemy. There are also many paid stock market courses and most of the rules of stock market also apply in crypto market also. And i don't support it but you can also download the courses for free if you don't want to pay all you have to do is search the internet and invest some time in finding them, but I'm sure you can find a few free courses. But according to me watching many hours of YouTube videos and reading many books will give you a basic idea about trading and then you can start trading after practicing in trial accounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

there that can help you get started in trading with bitcoin you just have to find the right now, and let me that you have try for yourself in order to learn, does not matter if you win or lose the most important is that you try in order to develop your own strategy.

I think that everything is already thought out and you do not have to invent a bicycle again. just need to make a small start-up capital and go to the market, try to trade and learn in practice.

HELLO EVERYONE.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

There is no such thing as learning this. All it needs is some patience, some experience, some lessons and you are done. I think you should first start with demo classes. In these classes, even though you would do trading, but there would not be money involved so you wouldn't lose anything at all. This will serve as a good way to analyse whether you can handle trading. A lot of people do not know themselves whether they are capable enough of taking stress so this tool definitely helps.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

My personal opinion is that all you need is a strong willing, so we have all this forums, seminars, conferences, YouTube at last, today you can obtain any proffesion, just how much you want it?
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

the first thing you need to decide when going to trade in bitcoin market is choosing the right strategy is one of the first steps to ensure that you have made trading right at the right time. finding the right strategy to use in a particular market is still a part the mystery of making a profitable trade. By understanding the time period of your investment, then you are someone who thinks bitcoin could be worth millions of dollars someday, then you will probably stick with a long-term strategy. By putting long-term bitcoin purchases, reducing the possibility of purchasing bitcoins at high prices and selling them at low prices.
The fact is that it's only members of the Bounty of companies or investors who receive coins after the end of the company's ico, put their coins on the stock exchanges for early sale. Well, if a trailer works, then it does it every day, while controlling the market every minute.

If someone want to learn anything, he will definitely read books, newspapers, magazines, which is now considered as an old fashioned method or read Google articles regarding the topic but if someone will not apply his knowledge in his life then it is of no use to read a lot of Papers.

Trading is basically a practical thing so in order to get the real idea, a person must perform it practically. It is not very difficult and starting with small amount will also save from big loss.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

There are many videos or tutorial in youtube or try to explore more, read more articles before entering in any exchange's better to have a knowledge so you will know the risk.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

There are many tutorial on how to trading cryptocurrency. You can start first from the basics, like watching video in youtube. There are many videos in youtube on how to trade cryptocurrency, there are many channel there like DataDash. Learn how to read candles first.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

Hello, everyone.

There are so many sources around the internet for tips on how to venture in trading. First of all, this forum is a very good source. Many people are posting and replying in many threads about many topics that may help you becoming a good trader. It can also teach you good guidelines and important knowledge, which you can use in discerning which deals and trades to pursue. Another source are those trading platforms that gives you somewhat a tutorial on how to do trading and the things you need, I have also seen some YouTube videos from seasoned traders. All these information can be used, but make sure to verify them first to make sure that you're not considering any fake information.

crypmike

Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:09:39 PM

You can use many sources - youtube, twitter, books, courses

If to talk about youtube, take a look on these channels:
https://www.youtube.com/user/carpenoctom
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaU9NXRPjkLGgJy-M7RPCw

But the best way — personal to me — are books, the best of them are

Jack Schwager — technical analysis
Ivaylo Ivanov — Top 10 Trading Setups
John Murphy — Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets
Steve Nison — Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques

Who to follow on twitter https://twitter.com/whatbitcoindid/lists/elite-crypto-traders

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
saturn.network

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

Team Saturn

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

The best way to learn is by picking up a trading strategy that suits you, do you like to be online 24/7 then day trading may be where you need to look. If not, you feel better suited at making predictions then study projects and prepare how long you are going to HODL in advance. Look at the charts, TradingView is a great tool where you can follow crypto traders and see their comments.

Another thing that is well documented is different types of trading bots, sure you may not have the capital currently to buy one but you can learn about their strategy and algorithm. Then apply it to your own trading, read about different crypto trading bots here.

If you are looking to learn, Rados a crypto trading club just released a free interactive tutorial about coding your own bots for Binance. You can find the tutorial here & feel free to come discuss in our telegram channel!

Saturn Network (https://www.saturn.network) Decentralized Exchange. Peer to peer trading. Token Listing Free and Automated.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:18:21 PM

Actually there are many ways to learn trading specially for cryptocurrency which is a hot topic right now. You can watch videos regarding cryptocurrencies and trading in general. There are many youtubers that are reliable in terms of crypto trading. You can also follow individuals and companies on Twitter to be updates on what is happening on a single cryptocurrency you own. Having updated first can give you a head start in trading as the crypto market are heavily affected by news. You can also read articles  from reliable blogs and sites. They are releasing articles every now and then, every single news are being updated by them for the public to know. Trading requires time and skills tonsucceed and if you have the eagerness and determination then you can achieve whatever you desire.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

This forum help a lots for you to gain knowledge in trading and at the same time make a research in google and You Tube, you can learned many things there but be sure that is not fake informations, sometimes there are people who made wrong information, that's why be careful.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

You can learn about it here on this section, on google, youtube... The basic of trading everybody knows, but there are some tricks to know when it's the time to buy, when it's the time to sell. Despite many people say to make a lot of profit with this practical, I still think it involves risk also like gambling games, so don't think you will be rich in short time or that you will double your money everyday.

That's right. I mean, in this day and age, everything can be found and learned through the internet unless you're living in a cave or under a rock. Therefore, since the sources are quite open to you, the better consideration here is how you would look at the information and utilize them in order to guide you on your ventures. There are so many different information that can surely help you, but on the contrary, there are also abundant information that could lead you to the wrong path. Thus, you should make sure to sift through all the bad stuff you can find so that you would only use the useful ones.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Xising

Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

Hello, everyone.

There are so many sources mate. For myself, I have learned mostly through this forum and by watching some tutorial videos, whether from YouTube or other sources. I did that because I am more of a visual learner. I want to see how it's done from the trading program down to how the trade is actually happening. For the other information as to what coins are better to trade for and invest in, I usually get it here or other cryptocurrency support websites which show different coin status and how they have moved in a certain amount of time, by analyzing on those information, I get to decide on which trades or deals to pursue.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

Hello, everyone.

Always remember the saying "Buy low,sell high". This is the most basic thing that you need to know and you can apply it when trading. If you want a source, you can watch videos on youtube, I am currently learning how to trade so I cannot give as much information to you.I recommend watching on youtube since I have learned many things to them.
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

Trading is completely high risk platform through learning from YouTube videos you will get an idea how exactly trading works, after spending some sufficient time in learning about trading better try with small amount of trading with BTC/USD trading. Learning from the internet is a good way to start your trading career. It will be much better if you can find an expert and ask him to teach you
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

Trading altcoins is much easier than bitcoin because it is cheaper and there is a lot of coins to choose from. You can avoid getting into dead coins or scam coins if you do research a lot and study the altcoin very well. For learning trading through youtube isn't enough in my opinion since it's difficult to choose which basis we shoudld follow in youtube, hence we can't easily get all information we would need
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

I do see only very few people are sharing about their trading strategy and most of the thread here in this forum are just discussion based hence searching for learning bitcoin trading in this forum will not help for most of the people. If you are starting to start tratrading it is better to first point to those who are tall and have experience in trading because you do not know that way you should start because it might be your money loser
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:09:10 PM

Hello, everyone.

You cam learn trading in a lot of ways but for me and it is just based on my experience i learn in a person like my friend teach me and for me it is much easier.to learn in that thing rather than learning in this like in the internet. But it can be like watching videos on how to trade xoins intot the market just maximize the internet but all i can say find person who can teach you personally it is much more easy but fnd trusted one
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

The point is that you should first learn trading in general - bitcoin trading is to a big extent functioning like any other assets, if you can read the charts you can make forecast of the price action and make successful trades. Look on youtube for courses about trading and for a display of techniques.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: