Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] Bitxoxo.com - Updates, Reviews, Suggestions & Feedbacks  (Read 10761 times)
bitbibit

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 10:46:24 PM

I see the signup/login is blocked for a while. Will keep checking this place to get more clarity over how legit this is.

Kindly reply to this as I have noticed the price is changing according to the market fluctuation but unable to use the site itself.
techsuvidha (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:11:46 PM

hello sir / mam,could you explain me more about "e. Insured Bitcoin Wallets"?

Hello!
Kindly refer to Point 14, in FAQ's above for better understanding of our Insured Bitcoin Wallet.

Thanks

I checked your Point 14...

14. What if Bitxoxo.com gets hacked, will i loose my BTC?

No, you will never loose your BTC with us. We are the only Indian Bitcoin Exchange with Insurance on all our BTC wallets. All BTC stored in  Bitxoxo's BTC wallet is insured against theft and electronic compromise in an amount that exceeds the average value of bitcoin and ether it holds online at any given time. Specifically, Bitxoxo's would respond to losses resulting from a breach of our physical security, cyber security, or as a result of employee theft.

Note : It does not cover damages resulting from a specific user's loss, such as the losses resulting from a compromise of the customer login credentials.

But on Bitxoxo.com, even if your credentials were hacked or compromised by any hacker, still your BTC are safe. No one can withdraw your BTC or INR Balance unless he/she enters the secured OTP which get delivered directly to user's mobile number.

U r claiming to have insured your bitcoin & ether. Would u like to tell us about your insurer for transparency? Or u r just using the BitGo wallet like UnoCoin and talking about the BitGo insurance? And if a theft or heist happen, who'll decide that who is responsible for it? You, your customer or Indian administration?

Hello!
sorry for delay in response and thanks for your comment. I would be happy to answer all your queries:

1. Would u like to tell us about your insurer for transparency?
Yes, previously we were using Coinbase API for managing all our user wallets which insures all the bitcoins stored with them. But now we have upgraded ourselves to HDWallet from BitGo which is also insured.

2. U r just using the BitGo wallet like UnoCoin and talking about the BitGo insurance?
Yes, we are now using BitGo wallet and we are talking about BitGo Insurance

3. If a theft or heist happen, who'll decide that who is responsible for it? You, your customer or Indian administration?
If the theft or heist happens, it would surely affect all the users of our website. If all our customers will be affected due to any theft, then its obvious that the security breech is from our end and we take full responsibility for it.

Hope i had cleared your doubts, in case of any other query, feel free to reply here.
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:13:54 PM

hello sir / mam,could you explain me more about "e. Insured Bitcoin Wallets"?

Hello!
Kindly refer to Point 14, in FAQ's above for better understanding of our Insured Bitcoin Wallet.

Thanks

I checked your Point 14...

14. What if Bitxoxo.com gets hacked, will i loose my BTC?

No, you will never loose your BTC with us. We are the only Indian Bitcoin Exchange with Insurance on all our BTC wallets. All BTC stored in  Bitxoxo's BTC wallet is insured against theft and electronic compromise in an amount that exceeds the average value of bitcoin and ether it holds online at any given time. Specifically, Bitxoxo's would respond to losses resulting from a breach of our physical security, cyber security, or as a result of employee theft.

Note : It does not cover damages resulting from a specific user's loss, such as the losses resulting from a compromise of the customer login credentials.

But on Bitxoxo.com, even if your credentials were hacked or compromised by any hacker, still your BTC are safe. No one can withdraw your BTC or INR Balance unless he/she enters the secured OTP which get delivered directly to user's mobile number.

U r claiming to have insured your bitcoin & ether. Would u like to tell us about your insurer for transparency? Or u r just using the BitGo wallet like UnoCoin and talking about the BitGo insurance? And if a theft or heist happen, who'll decide that who is responsible for it? You, your customer or Indian administration?

Hi Team,

The above point is left unanswered for  a while so is there a danger sign?

Also anybody has traded on the site and would like o share their experience among others as nobody yet have left their feedback for this site which have such a good base of  3000+ customers?

Sorry for the delay in your response. We are very much busy in our recents updates on our website that why there the response is delayed.
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:16:43 PM

What is bitxoxo mean? As far as i rememer, xoxo is for hugs and kisses. How is it relevant in Bitcoin.... neither can I hug nor kiss bitcoin.

Yes, you are right, you can't Hug nor Kiss BTC Grin Grin

Xoxo word is also used for showing love. The meaning of 'Bitxoxo' can be referred as love towards BTC
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:22:36 PM

I see the signup/login is blocked for a while. Will keep checking this place to get more clarity over how legit this is.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused due to our downtime. But the updates which had undergone were very important and cannot be delayed or implemented on live website.

We are again Live and all our services are back to normal. Also we promise that this thing won't be repeated again.
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:27:37 PM

Not sure about legit now since other site are now buying at 58 -60 k range. Bitxoxo is buying at whopping 65k+.

This is seriously raising few question for all that whether is it genuine or what? Since such a difference of 6000+ between sites where all other are nearby same .

Bitxoxo any explanation for this?

During the time of update, our Price API was not getting updated and the price which you saw on our website or on other websites which uses our Price API was not updated.

Now everything is working fine and the prices are also been updated as per the market.
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:31:09 PM

If login also blocked then there must be some technical issue. That is why they did not changed price.

I was also surprise when I saw 65k buying price when other site buying 57-58k.

That is why I don't register or trade big in new site. when It will established will surely register.

Thanks for understanding. You are always welcome to register and trade on our platform. You can also avail our bulk trade rates directly from our Trading Manager. Our Bulk Trade whatsapp number is +918008324862
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:40:27 PM

been unable to connect for a while now. Wouldn mind trying with a small amount.

Our Minimum Buying amount is Rs. 1000. You can try with that much. I am confident that you would like our service.
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:41:45 PM

Kindly reply to this as I have noticed the price is changing according to the market fluctuation but unable to use the site itself.

Website is back to normal now. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and delay.
bitbibit

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 05:47:09 PM

Thanks.... looking forward to trying out your exchange soon!!
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:36:15 AM

Thanks.... looking forward to trying out your exchange soon!!

You are most welcome!
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:11:04 AM

Very pleased to know that all your bitcoin wallets are insured against theft and other loss.I have been looking for good Indian exchange and I think my search ends here.Will sign up for an account tonight and share my feedback

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:36:37 AM

This is great sign that you are back and now fully functional. Got to know that due to some issues the website prices were not getting updated and due to which it was stale one's. Yes indeed now the prices are near to all other exchanges in India. Hope the business is growing and just would yo like to share the November numbers with the community?
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:03:41 PM

Very pleased to know that all your bitcoin wallets are insured against theft and other loss.I have been looking for good Indian exchange and I think my search ends here.Will sign up for an account tonight and share my feedback

Thanks for your appreciation. We would love to have you and serve you on our exchange.
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:12:50 PM

This is great sign that you are back and now fully functional. Got to know that due to some issues the website prices were not getting updated and due to which it was stale one's. Yes indeed now the prices are near to all other exchanges in India. Hope the business is growing and just would yo like to share the November numbers with the community?

Thanks for your comment. November was awesome for us except last few days when the website was down. But still the trading was ongoing on   manual basis to our regular customers. We never stopped trading inspite the website was down.

Here is the required data for November 2016:

New Registrations : 637
Verified Profile : 288
Number of BTC Sold/Purchased : 1322 BTC

New registrations were low this month, we were expecting 1000+ registrations, but though we had blocked the signups for last few days of November, we were not able to reach our target. Still, being Optimistic, we are very much sure to have more Indian BTC Traders with us.

MrMerchant

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

LBC: BeingMrMerchant ~ www.pocketbits.in

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 07:19:57 AM

Any chance these figures can be verified?

as per these figures you have approx turnover of 68902567.55 INR at today's USD rate, these seem huge for a new company.

Would certainly like to get verified on BITXOXO.com if these figures can be verified somehow, I am sure many more people would like to join too.

Just an Admirer Smiley

The Corridor To A Digital Economy
PocketBits is India's De Facto 24/7 Platform To Buy/Sell Bitcoins And Other Cryptocurrencies in Minutes!

www.pocketbits.in
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:24:32 AM

Any chance these figures can be verified?

as per these figures you have approx turnover of 68902567.55 INR at today's USD rate, these seem huge for a new company.

Would certainly like to get verified on BITXOXO.com if these figures can be verified somehow, I am sure many more people would like to join too.

Just an Admirer Smiley

Thanks for your response. I understand your concern that you must be needing some kind of proof to verify our volume/turn over, but unfortunately our account's department won't give us permission to public all our transactions.

But i would like to ensure you that the data provided above is 100% correct to best of my knowledge, also we are on of the fastest growing bitcoin exchange in the industry and we are on the target to reach atleast 50 crores monthly transaction by the end of this financial year.

We might be new to the industry, but we are not new to the market. Before the launch of Bitxoxo, we were involved in bitcoin trading and had lots of customers all over India. Now all our direct customers are trading on Bitxoxo.com that why we are able to reach that high so fast.
MrMerchant

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

LBC: BeingMrMerchant ~ www.pocketbits.in

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 11:11:24 AM

Thank you for the prompt response, I understand accounts data cannot be made public.

By any chance can we have blockchain data? we can at least see the btc volume maybe..

And good luck to you for your rapid growth Smiley

The Corridor To A Digital Economy
PocketBits is India's De Facto 24/7 Platform To Buy/Sell Bitcoins And Other Cryptocurrencies in Minutes!

www.pocketbits.in
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:33:33 PM

How was Dec 2016 for Bitxoxo?

So its being couple of months and hope 2016 was the start that you were looking for. And what are the plan for 2017 in pipeline. Are you looking for any series funding like other exchanges or not at this point of time?
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:26:16 PM

How was Dec 2016 for Bitxoxo?

So its being couple of months and hope 2016 was the start that you were looking for. And what are the plan for 2017 in pipeline. Are you looking for any series funding like other exchanges or not at this point of time?

December was awesome for us. More and more users are joining everyday and we are gaining the trust of people.

Our first priority in 2017 will be to launch our new design of Bitxoxo with more advance features and also to launch our Android & iOS app. We are confident that this would surely increase our popularity in Indian Market.

As far as investment is concerned, we are already receiving investment proposal. Mostly our users are writing us to give them some investment plan so that they can be a part of Bitxoxo. Also we have received some very good investment options from Angel Investors in India as well as from Abroad. No doubt we will be taking investment as our Seed Funding in this year only, but before that we want to get through our new platform and app.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: