Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] Bitxoxo.com - Updates, Reviews, Suggestions & Feedbacks  (Read 10722 times)
MrMerchant

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

LBC: BeingMrMerchant ~ www.pocketbits.in

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 03:20:18 PM

Any chance you can share Bitxoxo's December Volume?

The Corridor To A Digital Economy
PocketBits is India's De Facto 24/7 Platform To Buy/Sell Bitcoins And Other Cryptocurrencies in Minutes!

www.pocketbits.in

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
techsuvidha (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:11:55 AM

In December, we transacted around 30+ cr worth of BTC including buying & selling!
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:25:06 PM

In December, we transacted around 30+ cr worth of BTC including buying & selling!

This is phenomenal. Within short span of time you have grown and come a big way and more to come yet. What are the challenges you have faced till now and how did you manage to get it resolved if any and what you think challenges may be faced in 2017?
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:58:38 AM

This is phenomenal. Within short span of time you have grown and come a big way and more to come yet. What are the challenges you have faced till now and how did you manage to get it resolved if any and what you think challenges may be faced in 2017?

Thanks for your appreciation.  Yes we were also not expecting that much response. Hopefully we will book a turnover of 100+ cr by the end of this financial year.

The main challenges was to gain trust of our users and moreover maintain it. But we are proud to say that we have managed to provide best Customer Support and 100% Customer Satisfaction to all our users, no matter if he buy Rs. 1000 or Rs. 1 cr+ worth of BTC, we had provided priority service to each and every users of Bitxoxo.

2017 will be a big year for us. Many new things are coming up this year on Bitxoxo. Our new website, iOS & Android App is one of them. Also we are making our customer verification system and trade system smoother and much faster.
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:18:36 PM

Post demonetization a phenomenal growth being recorded across various exchanges. How's being the start month of the year. How many total btc buy/sold and how many new members added in Jan 2017.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 10:09:36 PM

Good to know that you do not charge fee  from your members for selling and buying bitcoin but then how do you generate revenues to run and maintain your website?
I also want to know who can become your partner and what amount id required to be your partner?
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:07:55 PM

Thanks for your appreciation.  Yes we were also not expecting that much response. Hopefully we will book a turnover of 100+ cr by the end of this financial year.

The main challenges was to gain trust of our users and moreover maintain it. But we are proud to say that we have managed to provide best Customer Support and 100% Customer Satisfaction to all our users, no matter if he buy Rs. 1000 or Rs. 1 cr+ worth of BTC, we had provided priority service to each and every users of Bitxoxo.

2017 will be a big year for us. Many new things are coming up this year on Bitxoxo. Our new website, iOS & Android App is one of them. Also we are making our customer verification system and trade system smoother and much faster.
Mobile apps is must these days and I am pleased to know that you will launch your android app this year.
As soon as you launch it,I will sign up for an account and move all my Bitcoin to bitxoxo from Zebpay.

bitcoinisbest

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:55:20 AM

Good to know that you do not charge fee  from your members for selling and buying bitcoin but then how do you generate revenues to run and maintain your website?
I also want to know who can become your partner and what amount id required to be your partner?

They earn a huge with the difference of buy and sell price. Example there is always a 3000 - 5000 on average difference between they buy/sell price. So in case say just in a day 100 btc is bought/sold so think 30000 is the profit and less form that expenses so still 25000 could be made. Though they also take a risk of price going down which they might be hedging it.
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:02:23 AM

Post demonetization a phenomenal growth being recorded across various exchanges. How's being the start month of the year. How many total btc buy/sold and how many new members added in Jan 2017.

Yes, i do agree that demonetisation has impacted bitcoin trading in India alot. Moreover, due to coverage of Indian Media also helped in promoting bitcoins.

The exact data of January is not yet available to me as i am out of country for few days! Will post it as soon as i get it!
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:04:58 AM

Thanks for your post and valuable question.

Yes we don't charge any fees on buying/selling but still we make profit by the difference in buying & selling price of bitcoin on our exchange.

Kindly fill in the form here : https://www.bitxoxo.com/partner

You will receive the complete partnership proposal.

Hope i am able to clear your doubts.
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:08:44 AM

Mobile apps is must these days and I am pleased to know that you will launch your android app this year.
As soon as you launch it,I will sign up for an account and move all my Bitcoin to bitxoxo from Zebpay.

So nice of you! But i never recommend or promote anyone to leave any exchange and come to Bitxoxo. Only if there is some personal Monetary Benefits involved, like if you are getting better buying/selling price in other exchange. Zebpay is surely a very good bitcoin wallet and they are working very hard to maintain their service and improve it.
S_D

Activity: 198
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:46:30 PM

So nice of you! But i never recommend or promote anyone to leave any exchange and come to Bitxoxo. Only if there is some personal Monetary Benefits involved, like if you are getting better buying/selling price in other exchange. Zebpay is surely a very good bitcoin wallet and they are working very hard to maintain their service and improve it.

Could you share the threshold of volumes in January?

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:11:45 PM

Our total BTC transaction volume for January was 3200+ BTC (including both Buy & Sell)
S_D

Activity: 198
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:42:39 AM

Our total BTC transaction volume for January was 3200+ BTC (including both Buy & Sell)

Wow!! That's phenomenal success!

Congrats!

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
bitwatcher

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:46:52 AM

Thats great. Can we place orders on weekend. What are the support & the office hours.

Thanks.
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:38:09 AM

Thats great. Can we place orders on weekend. What are the support & the office hours.

Thanks.

Yes Bitxoxo as mentioned in their FAQ, they are working 24 hours and deposit and withdrawal is instant as per them. So you can trade even on the weekends or on holidays.
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:45:05 PM

Wow!! That's phenomenal success!

Congrats!

Thanks! We won't be able to come so far in such a short span of time without the support of you guy!
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:46:23 PM

Thanks.

Yes, you can place orders anytime. We process orders 24x7. Our Phone/Live Chat/Email support is 24x7 as well.
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:46:59 PM

Thanks.

Yes Bitxoxo as mentioned in their FAQ, they are working 24 hours and deposit and withdrawal is instant as per them. So you can trade even on the weekends or on holidays.

Absolutely! Thanks for mentioning!
cracxme

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:13:31 AM

Hi,
I requested 2 separate withdrawal on 27th of May but customer care told me that Bitxoxo facing some technical problems at bank end and withdrawal will be processed on Monday (29th of May).

Mine one of those withdrawal processed yesterday and 2nd withdrawal request still not processed, when i tried to reach at your site , it's showing "site under maintenance"

As per your Customer executive you process withdrawal via IMPS 24x7 , but from the past few weeks I'm really unsatisfied with the service.

I tried to reach via call and Whatsapp number (+91-8008324862) is swithed off mode, and other number mentioned on your website(+91-8688660066) always busy, and the number from which i got call yesterday saying your withdrawal processed ( 1 of 2) is also unreachable (+91-7075389300).

And you mentioned everywhere that you are available 24x7 . Atleast check your whatsapp once a day and process my pending withdrawal as soon as possible.

Email id for bitxoxo : cracxme@gmail.com

Regards
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: