Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] Bitxoxo.com - Updates, Reviews, Suggestions & Feedbacks  (Read 10746 times)
Ramji

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:18:21 PM

feeling that they'll do a Mt Gox and shut down stealing everyone's coins, this upgrade thing is just an excuse to prepare for the final scam. I hope I'm wrong but for now that seems like the most likely scenario. this comment by someone here is very correct . All are cheated up....SCAM...
Ramji

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:26:10 PM

Extremely disappointing service from Bitxoxo!
I have dropped 3 emails and called a more than a dozen times. I have received no response for the emails and every time a support person picked up the call (around 5 times out of 10), I was told either that they have no knowledge about my query or either that I will receive a call back soon which I have no received till date.
I kindly request you to remove 24 x 7 service promise from your website because you people cannot fulfil it.
EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:42:03 PM

Extremely disappointing service from Bitxoxo!
I have dropped 3 emails and called a more than a dozen times. I have received no response for the emails and every time a support person picked up the call (around 5 times out of 10), I was told either that they have no knowledge about my query or either that I will receive a call back soon which I have no received till date.
I kindly request you to remove 24 x 7 service promise from your website because you people cannot fulfil it.
EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.

Can you share your concern here what exactly is your query and what is the problem? May be some of the people in the forum can help you with the query. Also why do you think it is going to be scam because this is there from some time now and their was no such complaint yet about this site.

hemanthmp

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:57:36 AM

I requested to send bitcoin to my another wallet, no one initiated my request and it shows pending in status and get stuck in Bitxoxo. I don't know what to do.
karan1498

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:51:51 AM

Very poor support from bitxoxo
patrickcoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:36:55 PM

what was the issue with you? Because I always got reply and resolved my query i found bitxoxo very helpful
karan1498

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:25:37 AM

Very late , poor and pathetic support on whatsapp.  Sometimes got reply after 24 hours.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:29:21 AM

Very late , poor and pathetic support on whatsapp.  Sometimes got reply after 24 hours.

Did you try calling them up or mailing and did they respond you why is it taking so long. Because I think they wanted to create niche which other exchanges are slow and takes time in replying , withdrawal etc. And if they also started following it then there would not be any difference that may exists between the reputed one and this new sites.
michaelbatan

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:48:03 AM

Superb service of bitxoxo! I can bet on this the exchange has the best support system at least they reply to the query, not like other exchanges they hardly response. Even they solve my issue late night and given me proper assistance and instant replies to my every doubt. Whatever happens with a website in past was not good but this is also true they are not scam like some people spreading rumors what a stupid stunt. I'm happy bitxoxo is back and with their services. Good job guys!
vrckumar

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:04:53 AM

Not happy with the service or system. I sent two Btc transactions to my wallet address in bitxoxo, it shows incorrect Btc quantity which doesn't match my sending/block chain transaction. It has been 20 hours now.

Can one of you please address this?
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:11:17 AM

Not happy with the service or system. I sent two Btc transactions to my wallet address in bitxoxo, it shows incorrect Btc quantity which doesn't match my sending/block chain transaction. It has been 20 hours now.

Can one of you please address this?

Try calling them up and see what is their response. Nowdays quite a few people are complaining about their service and delays. Also try sending them a mail and once its resolved kindly share you experience regarding what was the issue at their end, how long did it took to resolve it etc. Hoping it would be resolved soon.
vrckumar

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:20:02 AM

I called them couple of times, have support ticket open, interacted on Facebook messenger. But no resolution yet. All I get is wait some time it will be resolved. My transaction is of 1.15832138 Btc, which is a huge amount. I'm neither able to sell or transfer out. I hope they are not scam and run away with my Btc.
vrckumar

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:22:26 AM

My issue got fixed at last. Pending confirmation is a issue but looks like their code is buggy. Picked some other wallet address in the transaction and confirmed to my account is a serious flaw.
karan1498

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:24:26 AM

DEAD SUPPORT ,
NO RESPECT FROM THEIR EMPLOYEES.

Youll should again start selling on LBC and stop this useless website .
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:10:07 PM

DEAD SUPPORT ,
NO RESPECT FROM THEIR EMPLOYEES.

Youll should again start selling on LBC and stop this useless website .

This is a real cause for people who have started recently and have to face this type of issue. Investors or Indians would use the site considering that top site in India and if they face this type of challenges they will have a hard time and may even make their mind as all exchanges are like this only which will give a wrong impression.
venkat2k9

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:17:39 PM

Its a sinking boat...

no response to the emails.
chat support is a robot making its customers a fool.
no response to the calls.
btc withdraw takes ages to hit the blockchain.
inr withdraw is also pathetic.

They are here to gamble with the money of its customers. They seem to trade with our money and if they get loss, we are going to suffer. STAY AWAY from this fraudster. When you need them, 100% sure that they will never care for your concerns.

They would one day bag all the money and btc and run away un noticed.

If there are any good reviews or comments, they must be their own agents sitting here for fake propaganda to increase their business and attract new bakaras.
Bulltracct

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:28:57 AM

I would request to start one time gambling games for earning btcs by playing games. Thank you
Shoesouse

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:54:39 AM

Is it a new btcs exchange market? I heard of it the first time. Is it scam free?
kaikai18

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

This project is a promising one and looking for the team who build this they are the best in their fields and this will be a successful project
JMLARDIZABAL082915

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

Well i think this project will surely reach its objective by achieving first the trust of the people by delivering their promise and through the great support of the people who believe to its success. Keep it up Bitxoxo!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: