Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:55:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] Bitxoxo.com - Updates, Reviews, Suggestions & Feedbacks  (Read 10753 times)
jcode26

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

What should ICO marketing strategy in this year?  This is one of best crytocurrency trading.The materials well written and professionals.

I think the competition with the ICO is very tight but I think this exchange with its currency will surpass this competition with flying honors especially now that the cryptomarket are gaining supports from different government e.g. EU countries having put up blockchain in their economic plans and the brotherhood of Islams just open their member to this community
Precisely mate! Investors will just depend on the ratings and feedback of the project . Lots of ico has similitaries , but the fact that investors will evaluate the ratings and comments of others that really will give them the fact on where they will or what ico will they gonna be investing with.
znarf1028

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

It was nice to hear that Bitxoxo offers 24x7 Costumers Support to it users! Im glad that they dont have worry when they have some trouble because Bitxoxo offers they line 24x7
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

Check NagriCoin bounty
uyysidmc
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you create your own blockchain? And do we have to register KYC?
well you should and they shall have a KYC instructions to follow to. Because it provides them information on how to deal with their investors and that they know if its legitimate
I see, so this is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients. Right? So do I have to give my personal accounts like banks or etc? Am a little bit confused about KYC. I never joined ICO before. Project seems interesting.
Yes, you need to give to your data such as Full name, Place you leave, etc. And to attach your ID but dont give your bank acccounts to them only passports can do. Try to join on this ICO this has a good project and professional developers.
kaikai18

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

Bitxoxo has a huge potential to grow. They have a pre-ICO that 25% less than ICO so this is an opportunity to grab some XOXO because i think this is a great coin. Better to join now because it is on low price.

Yes It is the best time right now to buy during this pre-ICO sale because when it reaches the market peaks and the platforms be able to make its positions in this crypto community you will be lucky that you have invested in this project
jmarabi

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:57:02 PM

I think this will be the best rates in market. They dont charges any fees for services. And trade process is instantly smooth. Best ICO that I ever seen.
znarf1028

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

The security said in your platform was pretty nice and surely secure. It was a big help to all of your clients that your top priority is their security and continually improving security measures and reducing the attact surface of infrastructure!
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you create your own blockchain? And do we have to register KYC?
well you should and they shall have a KYC instructions to follow to. Because it provides them information on how to deal with their investors and that they know if its legitimate
I see, so this is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients. Right? So do I have to give my personal accounts like banks or etc? Am a little bit confused about KYC. I never joined ICO before. Project seems interesting.
Yes, you need to give to your data such as Full name, Place you leave, etc. And to attach your ID but dont give your bank acccounts to them only passports can do. Try to join on this ICO this has a good project and professional developers.
Will they accept a local identification card in KYC?? Some ICO's not accepting local ID. They prefer international identification like passport. Hope they accept even local id's for those who does not have passport but willing to buy or invest..
jserenity12

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

I think this will be the best rates in market. They dont charges any fees for services. And trade process is instantly smooth. Best ICO that I ever seen.
Do you mean 0% fees? If the fees are 0%, how can this project function and make money? Anyway, In the paper, i see many positive ideas with regards to this project. I hope my query will be answer. Thank you!
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

I just want to ask I'm from the Philippines what kind of ID should I need to pass for my KYC? I do only have my SSS ID is it ok for me to use it?
jcode26

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

Absolutely! If that's really the case then this might be the greatest project of all the icos i've ever heard. Definitely this will hit the top crypto changer in the market. Congrats team!
kaikai18

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

Check NagriCoin bounty

How much the bounty they are offering now? and what are the projects? I think up to this point of time Bitxoxo has an edge over them
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:23:05 PM

Check NagriCoin bounty

How much the bounty they are offering now? and what are the projects? I think up to this point of time Bitxoxo has an edge over them
Oh i didn't know your platform offers bounty? well, thank you for saying because each one of us are expecting to join your bounties and airdrop
znarf1028

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

Good to know that Bitxoxo is successfully running since 2016 and growing rapidly to become a leading exchange. Hoping that it last a lifetime and became one of the leading in the world of trading.
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:45:34 PM

Do you mean 0% fees? If the fees are 0%, how can this project function and make money? Anyway, In the paper, i see many positive ideas with regards to this project. I hope my query will be answer. Thank you!

That's how market deals with an attractive offer like that with no charges involve And for that they can capture more investors for implementing hassle free of charges.

Great offer together with great team!
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

Bitxoxo has a huge potential to grow. They have a pre-ICO that 25% less than ICO so this is an opportunity to grab some XOXO because i think this is a great coin. Better to join now because it is on low price.

Yes It is the best time right now to buy during this pre-ICO sale because when it reaches the market peaks and the platforms be able to make its positions in this crypto community you will be lucky that you have invested in this project

Yes you are right guys this could be the right time to buy their tokens, but I'm still wondering how could I take KYC if they don't accept local ID's?
jserenity12

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

Will they accept a local identification card in KYC?? Some ICO's not accepting local ID. They prefer international identification like passport. Hope they accept even local id's for those who does not have passport but willing to buy or invest..
i'm not so sure about that , but , maybe you can have a supporting document for your local id such as nbi or police clearance .. by that, maybe they'll consider your local ID . but still, im not so sure about that, best thing tod for now is to ask admins here. 
jcode26

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:15:19 PM

I like the idea, but I think the team will have lots of work to do in the future. I will join with you in this project. Kudos Team!
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

i'm not so sure about that , but , maybe you can have a supporting document for your local id such as nbi or police clearance .. by that, maybe they'll consider your local ID . but still, im not so sure about that, best thing tod for now is to ask admins here. 
about the supporting documents of KYC they accept ID's government issued,passport but just make sure the upload photo clear including the boardlines because they are very sensitive with the proofs you passed by them. I hope the team will take up if KYC is applicable here.
Looking forward for the success!
jercess

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

Campaign Manager

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

I like your platform aside from having a finished product your tokens are also limited supply. As an investor I basically look at the roadmap of the platform and really promising and has a good quality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: