Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:29:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] Bitxoxo.com - Updates, Reviews, Suggestions & Feedbacks  (Read 10724 times)
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:10:54 AM

one great thing about bitxoxo is it is open for suggestion and review which made the trading platform 100% trusted and very good to use , they always make 100% costumer service to satisfy their user traders . I am really happy with the trading platform and never had a complain with it . I wish for more success to bitxoxo

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
henry056

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

accepting suggestion will be a great idea for the improvement of the bitxoxo trading platform it enables to create good relation to the users and it can also create good reviews and feedback to the platform that results to good attraction from the people , it will become a word of mouth thanks to the bitxoxo team for continuos work on upgrading the platform
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:33:34 AM

Bitxoxo is a great exchanger i just hope to make the mobile apps more smoother for all O.S So far the project goes better and keep on getring better for this past days
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:16:26 AM

Bitxoxo is a great exchanger i just hope to make the mobile apps more smoother for all O.S So far the project goes better and keep on getring better for this past days
Great exchanger indeed, let's hope and support for this project to have more services that we can all get advantages from. They really put their backs into it for their investors.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:38:21 AM

Great exchanger indeed, let's hope and support for this project to have more services that we can all get advantages from. They really put their backs into it for their investors.

Excellent teamwork are behind of Bitxoxo, that is why the result is perfectly great. Bitxoxo is improving and making new achievements nowadays, making itself to be number one in ranking. Our warmth supports are totally worth the wait.
lhea056

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:55:13 AM

bitxoxo updates are really outstanding because of accepting reviews and suggestion about the project team consider peoples voice which makes bitxoxo trading platform a better one and can provide the better service . They are now gaining lots of support from traders worldwide because of the polished features of the platform . I wish for the success of bitxoxo

henry056

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:33:34 AM

i have tried bitxoxo trading platform and what is written in their ann thread makes me amazed it was all implemented and working on their platform which is really the best for a trader like me . i can consider bitxoxo as the best trading platform i have used so far since it fits my interest as a trader . It satisfies me with the features they have . I wish for more developments to come for more exciting things . WIsh you all the best
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:27:58 AM

I want to congratulate this project for giving the best features! Compared to a meal,  you just didn't offer a complete but a delicious and satisfying one!
mayu13

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

I want to congratulate this project for giving the best features! Compared to a meal,  you just didn't offer a complete but a delicious and satisfying one!

We should congratulate them in advance because their ICO main token sale is about to end 10 days from now. We all know they will hit their goal.
lhea056

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:48:20 AM

just a feedback from what i have seen , bitxoxo is such a really great platform , features is really superb which is actually its advantage among other trading platform , i can also consider bitxoxo as my exchanger saver since it has the best features and will not give you a problem unlike on the other platform there are lots of issues . I wish for more projects to come with bitxoxo

henry056

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:58:03 AM

bitxoxo trading platform was my best trading platform now . It has been a while to find a best trading platform since i am using an erc20 tokens . i wish bitxoxo will accepts lots of ethereum based tokens because as of today these are the most uptrend tokens people used . I am wishing for more developments and more future projects to come with bitxoxo
kaikai18

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:13:46 AM

BITXOXO, it sounds interesting and has a tendency of the future, hopefully it will also grow well in the future. I will also invest in ico if the project develops well and show me the potential of the project
Although they are very new in this community they have already shared a numbers of followers in this community. And the best thing is that among the Indian exchanges I think they will become the no.1
cbdrick12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:23:05 AM

BITXOXO, it sounds interesting and has a tendency of the future, hopefully it will also grow well in the future. I will also invest in ico if the project develops well and show me the potential of the project
Although they are very new in this community they have already shared a numbers of followers in this community. And the best thing is that among the Indian exchanges I think they will become the no.1
They really do and they also have their trusted partners in this association. Which means the team really do have a backup and more ideas to come for this platform. I'm thinking that it will develop more further as it takes time.
mayu13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:00:59 PM

BITXOXO's mobile apps should definitely runs very smooth without any hassle because a huge number of users are using mobile phones. Easy accessibility and convenience is a must.
henry056

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

bitxoxo trading platform is a new form of innovation , team are focusing on satisfyng their users which gives the users promote it more to their friends and relatives . I recommend bitxoxo as the best trading platform i have seen and i can see great profit here . I wish for its success . Goodluck to the team
lhea056

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:46:24 PM

bitxoxo  is a one of a kind and the features really gives me chills . i like being in this platform since i experience lots of negative things in other trading platforms , but in bitxoxo it was all superb . The trading platform is really extraordinary  that is why i am recommending this to my  friends and relatives . Goodluck to the team and bitxoxo

cbdrick12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:01:37 AM

They really do and they also have their trusted partners in this association. Which means the team really do have a backup and more ideas to come for this platform. I'm thinking that it will develop more further as it takes time.
With much more support from the community they will have more and more services to offer, https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/60024 here is their bounty program so that you can experience their transactions.
kaikai18

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:41:35 AM

bitxoxo  is a one of a kind and the features really gives me chills . i like being in this platform since i experience lots of negative things in other trading platforms , but in bitxoxo it was all superb . The trading platform is really extraordinary  that is why i am recommending this to my  friends and relatives . Goodluck to the team and bitxoxo
It was a great experience having bitxoxo in the market because they make this project more accessible to the people one of the example is that you can give it as a gift and the best about them is that they are very reachable and very accomodating if you have aome query about them
aioservices18

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

Does this project have a bounty program? Or an airdrop? If yes please let me know.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

Bitxoxo promised a good customer service and they are really aware and attentive towards their service to their investors and traders and also to anyone who are interested in their project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: