Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockCDN: Signature Campaign and Social Media Bounties (TVE)  (Read 10662 times)
BitcoinUKmedia (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:13:40 AM

After researching on your project I wish to carry your signature, but the total tokens for signature campaign is not mentioned in your announcement post. Please can you include the amount of BCDN tokens for the campaign.

Thanks

Hi Jacaf01 - Signature campaign carries a minimum bounty of 628,497 BCDN up to a maximum of 2,400,000 BCDN. The more funds are raised at ICO the more the bounty will go up.

I hope this helps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinUKmedia (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:15:24 AM

How can I see the Google list to know if I'm accepted into the campaign or not. Many thanks

Hi disconnectme
Thanks for your support - I will get that link out to you but be assured that everyone who has applied up to this point has been accepted.
BitcoinUKmedia (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:20:44 AM

Sign camp still available ?

Yes still available, unfortunately we can not see the participants accepted and rejected
OP might be looking for a manager to manage bounty

Hi Mediator
Well spotted - we have been on the hunt for a community manager who will be able to do the project justice and we have now found the right person for the job. He will join us in here shortly.
rocketsTmac

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:46:39 AM

After researching on your project I wish to carry your signature, but the total tokens for signature campaign is not mentioned in your announcement post. Please can you include the amount of BCDN tokens for the campaign.

Thanks

Hi Jacaf01 - Signature campaign carries a minimum bounty of 628,497 BCDN up to a maximum of 2,400,000 BCDN. The more funds are raised at ICO the more the bounty will go up.

I hope this helps.

1 eth= 1000 bcdn?
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 07:03:41 AM

Thanks

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply, but looking at the valuation of your tokens and the period to carry your signature campaign, I think I will think about this. 1ETH= 1000BCDN. Thanks

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BitcoinUKmedia (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:21:21 PM

Thanks

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply, but looking at the valuation of your tokens and the period to carry your signature campaign, I think I will think about this. 1ETH= 1000BCDN. Thanks

I understand where you are coming from. It took a while to decide on the figure. Waves allowed 0.3%, Incent 0.4% and so on. The value also depends on how many support the campaign and how long the ICO runs for. We are allowing 0.6% so we are happy that it will be a nice return for our supporters.
BitcoinUKmedia (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:59:15 PM

I have a account on theviralexchange.com but how can i join Social Media Bounties?

Hi - You will have to connect your social media accounts (twitter, youtube and Facebook) Then look for tasks to do that are outlined in red - those ones belong to us.

If you click on the task it should be fairly automated from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgF8p_e3JTk
BlockCDN_CM

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:11:30 PM

Hello everyone,

After taking your feedback into consideration, we've decided to increase the bounty pool 10 folds! The current bounty pool will be 6,000,000 instead of 600,000!

Thanks!
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:35:38 AM

Good to hear about the increase in BCDN tokens available for signature campaign, I also noticed that the signature display for member is not displaying well

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
BitcoinUKmedia (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:53:27 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 10:21:33 PM by BitcoinUKmedia

Good to hear about the increase in BCDN tokens available for signature campaign, I also noticed that the signature display for member is not displaying well

I'm sorry if that BlockCDN_CM's  post was misleading - the figure is for bounty across all programs and we are still deciding whether we should assign more of it to the campaign bounty - but you are currently one of 6 people active on the signature campaign at the moment -  sharing the equivalent of between $9000 - $24,000 worth of BCDN depending on how much we raise at ICO.

Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:46:14 PM

Im interested to join this campaign too. I'm just waiting for public announcement that my previous campaign already finish. BTW I can't see Google document for the accepted participants where is it??

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:57:47 AM

Hello everyone,

After taking your feedback into consideration, we've decided to increase the bounty pool 10 folds! The current bounty pool will be 6,000,000 instead of 600,000!

Thanks!

that's awesome news! Cheesy

one question, are these 6 Mil BCDN tokens gonna be eligible for revenue share too as per ICO terms?
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:58:45 AM

What exchange rate will be on BlockCDN ICO? 100 BCDN for 1 ETH or 1000 BCDN for 1 ETH?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
BitcoinUKmedia (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:09:21 AM

What exchange rate will be on BlockCDN ICO? 100 BCDN for 1 ETH or 1000 BCDN for 1 ETH?

Hi Densitymax  - the exchange rate is 1 ETH for 1000 BCDN (for 1st 2 weeks) after that it will change every two days until close of ICO. See ANN for details.
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:45:26 AM

Hello manager already wear the signature campaign now and already fill up the forum. I request to add the spreadsheet for accepted participants so we can see it thank you.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:02:32 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks!

Cool, 6 million= 6000 ETH reward, but there is a threshold, if 150000 ETH can't be gathered, the project will refund and no reward eventually.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:38:17 AM

Is there any list available to know about the status whether I'm got accepted or not?

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:22:14 PM

Hi! There are some arguments about reward on Theviralexchange. Each tweet retweets and like about 500-600 people.
It turns out 1200 actions per tweet. If each action will cost 3 coins, and these tweets will be 5-6 in the day, it turns out 3600 BCDN per tweet and 18000 BCDN per day. Budget for social company 1,600,000 BCDN. Generally 1,600,000/18000 = 89 days  Shocked .  But the company will go up to 6 days befor ICO and 35 days during ICO . 41 days at all , I think you can double  reward, so it was a logical and attracted even more attention to the BCDN ICO.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:22:44 AM

Hi! There are some arguments about reward on Theviralexchange. Each tweet retweets and like about 500-600 people.
It turns out 1200 actions per tweet. If each action will cost 3 coins, and these tweets will be 5-6 in the day, it turns out 3600 BCDN per tweet and 18000 BCDN per day. Budget for social company 1,600,000 BCDN. Generally 1,600,000/18000 = 89 days  Shocked .  But the company will go up to 6 days befor ICO and 35 days during ICO . 41 days at all , I think you can double  reward, so it was a logical and attracted even more attention to the BCDN ICO.
The reward is smaller than expected with low value. it doesn"t look attractive enough to hang as signature campaign but better managed with Theviralexchange.
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:00:46 AM

BlockCDN TVE bounty fund 1,600,000 BCDN , Darkrus TVE bounty fund 175,000 DAR but they also pay 2-3 DAR . Why is it so?

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█