Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling My Artiphon 1! White - #1 Instrument on Kickstarter!  (Read 430 times)
suukool (OP)

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:48:10 AM

I'm selling my Artiphon INSTRUMENT 1 I pre-ordered it way back in late 2014!

I'm looking for 800$ USD, or 1.15 BTC. I'm fine with using Escrow.

It's the ONLY INSTRUMENT 1 Available for intimidate shipment anywhere, if you've seen the Instrument 1 before now's your chance to get one!!! 4 In one Digital Guitar, Violin, Drumpad, & Piano! All Velocity sensitive! This thing is awesome!
Message me if you have any questions, I've only used this once to test it out with the Artiphon App for iPhone & iPad.

Meet the INSTRUMENT 1
#1 Musical instrument on Kickstarter
(raised over $1.3M USD from 3,391 backers in 70+ countries)

The Artiphon INSTRUMENT 1 is a single device that can be played as a guitar, piano, drum pad, synthesizer, and many other instruments. By connecting the INSTRUMENT 1 to smartphones, tablets, and computers, people of all skill levels can choose from an always-expanding palette of sounds.

“This sweet music maker does pretty much everything.”

An Instrument that Adapts to Inspiration

A guitar is designed to be strummed; piano keys are pressed; drum pads are tapped; violins are bowed. But what if a single instrument could be played with any of these techniques?

That’s exactly what we’re creating – one instrument that lets you be the whole band. Our patented technology enables a new type of musical experience focused on exploration and creativity rather than skill sets and signal chains. It’s an entirely new approach to what a musical instrument can do.

Tap Like Keys or Pads

Lay the INSTRUMENT 1 flat and use the fingerboard as twelve pads for making beats and triggering loops. Or switch to 72 pressure-sensing keys in six stacked octaves for melodies and chords.

Bow Like a Violin

Play without frets and slide between notes like a violin, upright bass, or slide guitar. Rocking your finger back and forth adds vibrato to your notes.

Strum Like a Guitar

For guitar techniques, use the fingerboard and bridge to strum and pick chords, scales, and riffs. Pressure and velocity-sensitivity add nuance and expressiveness.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:27:02 AM

What's the different between this and the one that Artiphon sell on their website for $399? I understand that this was an original kickstarter reward but is there any difference between the two?
Thanks
suukool (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:02:14 PM

What's the different between this and the one that Artiphon sell on their website for $399? I understand that this was an original kickstarter reward but is there any difference between the two?
Thanks

The difference is you get it immediately. I was very early on the backer list, and got ahold of the first units they've made, If you order one from the website you're likely to not receive it until late next year.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:16:04 PM

Thanks

The difference is you get it immediately. I was very early on the backer list, and got ahold of the first units they've made, If you order one from the website you're likely to not receive it until late next year.

Hust a disclaimer, I could be wrong about this. However it seems like they are already shipping. Their website Q&A says that the White Artiphon 1 devices are shipped within 2 weeks of an order being made and the black ones within 4 weeks of the order being made. Yes this isn't 'immediate' but in no means is it unreasonable. It's your product so you choose the price but I just don't see what justifies the 100% + price rise.
suukool (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:24:05 AM

Thanks

Hust a disclaimer, I could be wrong about this. However it seems like they are already shipping. Their website Q&A says that the White Artiphon 1 devices are shipped within 2 weeks of an order being made and the black ones within 4 weeks of the order being made. Yes this isn't 'immediate' but in no means is it unreasonable. It's your product so you choose the price but I just don't see what justifies the 100% + price rise.

I'm not sure 100% either, I know I had to wait since Early 2015, and that last I checked they were backordered a few months, so I honestly would be surprised and a little upset if they now finally have Instrument Ones ready to ship. If this is the case, I'd be willing to drop the price to 500$ USD. Available for Immediate Priority Mail Shipment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: