Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Domains TopBitcoinFaucets.com and BitcoinDownlines.com  (Read 747 times)
bitideas (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 04:22:12 AM

I'm selling the two domains http://topbitcoinfaucets.com and http://bitcoindownlines.com. Sale is for the domain names only, however you are welcome to the graphics and to the website content on an "as is" basis. I have been unable to keep these websites updated since I started them several years ago, and now I must raise money for my very sick brother. No reasonable offer refused. One or both. Please send offers and inquiries to leighann@gmail.com.

Build your Bitcoin Downlines at the Bitcoin Downline Builder!
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:02:51 AM

I know you are only selling the domains but could you give us the Google Analytics statistics just to have an idea about how much traffic you had even If it's old to see If it's worth to run it once again or not ?
bitideas (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 02:00:51 PM

I know you are only selling the domains but could you give us the Google Analytics statistics just to have an idea about how much traffic you had even If it's old to see If it's worth to run it once again or not ?

I'm sorry, I never installed Google Analytics, and I turned the AW stats, etc., off on my server to save disk space. I do know that Bitcoin Downlines has 2413 members, and that Top Bitcoin Faucets has 335 members. The second wasn't promoted much. I kept telling myself I'd get back into crypto websites, but never got around to it. All I really have are the bandwidth logs. Here's the one for Bitcoin Downlines for last month, for example.

bitideas (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 11:21:47 PM

Is there a different forum for selling websites? I'm not sure that digital goods is the right place to put this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: