Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: where is the bottom of LBRY?  (Voting closed: November 21, 2016, 05:41:55 AM)
0.000002 - 0 (0%)
0.000001 - 0 (0%)
0.0000001 - 0 (0%)
no bottom - 5 (100%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: when LBRY becomes to the next VOX  (Read 1051 times)
hcbfs (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:41:55 AM

following the VOX, LBRY becomes to the coin down dozens of times. NOt polite to say, this is a rubbish. Like VOX,it will harm all investors.If you blame for the LBRY team, they will avoid the responsibility and will say they have no coins,they didnot launch a ICO,have no responsibility.Interesting!
several days ago, someone said 3K is two bottom,otherwise......
please guss where is the bottom of LBRY,1k or not worth 0.00000001,no end
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:13:48 AM

following the VOX, LBRY becomes to the coin down dozens of times. NOt polite to say, this is a rubbish. Like VOX,it will harm all investors.If you blame for the LBRY team, they will avoid the responsibility and will say they have no coins,they didnot launch a ICO,have no responsibility.Interesting!

I was shocked when I saw the price below 3K yesterday, because I bet very big on this project when I saw their roadmap and the release of the windows wallet for their platform but to my surprise the news did not moved the price, I guess it shows the market are not putting actual value non-ICO project, I don't think if this were to be an ICO project that the price would have dropped to this low and this is a paradigm shift in Altcoin investment. I still believe in the project and I will set a buy order around 1000-1200sat, I believe it will take time for the market to truly appreciate the project because for me Decent raised over 5000BTC but I don't think they have strong developers as LBRY team
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 10:43:15 AM

I was shocked when I saw the price below 3K yesterday, because I bet very big on this project when I saw their roadmap and the release of the windows wallet for their platform but to my surprise the news did not moved the price, I guess it shows the market are not putting actual value non-ICO project, I don't think if this were to be an ICO project that the price would have dropped to this low and this is a paradigm shift in Altcoin investment. I still believe in the project and I will set a buy order around 1000-1200sat, I believe it will take time for the market to truly appreciate the project because for me Decent raised over 5000BTC but I don't think they have strong developers as LBRY team

I always thought BLRY is a good project as their concept is unique yet, maybe it will take a long time for them to deliver? The price of LBRY Is really on the downfall right now
K1lo

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Moar mining!!! .. oh wait, that's too much

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:44:43 AM

Of course the flip side of this is that LBRY could be massively undervalued at the moment. Rather than despairing perhaps this is a good chance to buy at rock bottom prices.

Personally I agree that this coin has a lot of potential, however like you guys my confidence has been shaken a little in market forces surrounding this coin.

Developer, tinkerer, miner, coin holder, hopelessly amateurish trader
blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:09:50 PM

Whoa, thought you were describing RISE there for moment.
hcbfs (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:41:40 AM

no bottom,lol
Goms

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:27:08 AM

If you calculate the total marketcap including the 400k premine.  It will be less than 7 million USD.

Also the  blockreward is going DOWN. It was going up for a while, but now it's slowly going down.

I think it's close to the bottom, maybe anothe 50%, but it won't go blow 0.00001000

Even if it goes down to 0.00000010btc, it will still be good for trading. Coins worth few satoshis give good profits with a price difference of just 1 or 2 satoshi Grin
sakinaka

Activity: 325

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:36:44 PM

That's a guy speculating on the dump. Look at the GitHub. The team has been always that active. It will finally pay.

S h o p e o   

Decentralized Amazon & ICO hub
       ◢ Thread      Whitepaper      Bounties

█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
     ██             ████████████▀
     ████▄         █████████████▀
     ▀████████▄▄   █████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████
        █████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████▀
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █

█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
       JOIN
  ONE WEEK ICO
[
AUGUST
10 - 17th
]
hcbfs (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:08:37 AM

That's a guy speculating on the dump. Look at the GitHub. The team has been always that active. It will finally pay.
however,active has nothing to do with the price,the project is dead because of the market killing most of the investors
Azael

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:04:42 AM

Their AMA was a trainwreck https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/50tyub/were_the_nerds_behind_lbry_a_decentralized/

The dilution of the coin is just insane... good luck with that.

twitter.com/erikledgers
kerry1971

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:58:54 AM

Didn't know there is a speculation thread. Post that meant to discuss about price without being accused FUD.

Indeed the 2 core developers is active in GitHub. But it has nothing to do with price.
Because it's been active all this time and price still plummets terribly.

The mining generation and premined coins did play the major part in putting the price down.
Furthermore, the founder already made an official statement that price will continue to fall until mid next year.
They will try complete the product before July 2017 where their operating funds ran out. And if ran out, possibly company might shut down.

Many insiders, old timer already dumped the coin after the announcement. Right now just left a few of them to pump the price a little bit higher to get out.
So basically, any small pump arise is an opportunity for the previous bagholders to dump. Now just the clueless new buyers tanking the price.

Many LBC fans and so called experienced crypto traders expects the price could fall under 500 sats.
In 1 month, it dropped over 350%? I guess no one knows the bottom in coming 5 months.

imho, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541268.msg16925410#msg16925410
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:55:09 PM

lets see this topic in some month. i think lbry will rise but not tomorrow, of course. and now i will look on chart and try to buy it when it will be the cheapest. dont be so sceptical, falling alts can surprise.
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:22:34 PM

lets see this topic in some month. i think lbry will rise but not tomorrow, of course. and now i will look on chart and try to buy it when it will be the cheapest. dont be so sceptical, falling alts can surprise.

Not tomorrow but today  Grin.
50% up. Its not that much after this long long fall but who knows.
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 09:02:16 AM

Not tomorrow but today  Grin.
50% up. Its not that much after this long long fall but who knows.
yeah, i write this message and in some hours laught a lot, when i saw the chart) If you want to see a really great fall - STEEM is waiting you)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: