Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: jaxx wallet not showing the right balance  (Read 5237 times)
Lion BItcoin Shop (OP)

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:44:06 AM

if im check at block explorer my balance must be 0.17zcash but in jaxx wallet my balance only showing 0.11 Huh
anyone have issue like me Huh  Angry

x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:09:05 PM

Its my first time to heard about this jaxx wallet, I don't really think that this wallet exist, anyway what kind of wallet is that? And what really happens? Will you give us more information about this.
if im check at block explorer my balance must be 0.17zcash but in jaxx wallet my balance only showing 0.11 Huh
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:51:13 PM

This wallet is for an altcoin ? If so, please move this topic into altcoins service discussion, there people may get you exact solutions.

If this wallet supports moving privatekeys, it is highly suggested to have your addy into a stand alone wallet. Depending upon a web wallet may give problems at any time due to the reasons being centralized.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:44:06 AM

3. Just import your private key to other bitcoin wallet Roll Eyes

Is it possible? His balance is zcash, how can he import his private key to other bitcoin wallet? It does not make senses for me, unless his balance is bitcoin so I believe he can do it.
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:38:34 AM

Is it possible? His balance is zcash, how can he import his private key to other bitcoin wallet? It does not make senses for me, unless his balance is bitcoin so I believe he can do it.

I think what he meant is import private key to another zcash wallet.

Btw i have the problem too about jaxx wallet but not in altcoin wallet. My btc is gone and some transaction is showing 0 conf.

Now still waiting from their support. Thingking about to create new topic if it doesn't run well.
AppleBTC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:48:39 AM

I have heard about this jaxx wallet, but is it safe to use?
Lion BItcoin Shop (OP)

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:44:49 AM

I assume you're talking about this wallet : https://jaxx.io/

This wallet isn't popular so i don't know if it's trustworthy or not, but i can think few solutions :
1. Your wallet is connected to outdated nodes (not synced)
2. This wallet have many features, so maybe you just did something wrong

i have do it in ethereum, bitcoin, and ethereum classic, but for zcash it's not avaible to import/export privekey except in linux wallet'
no the problem is solved, the wallet running again smoothly

I have heard about this jaxx wallet, but is it safe to use?
it's save but sometimes the network eror.

Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:36:42 PM

This wallet is for an altcoin ? If so, please move this topic into altcoins service discussion, there people may get you exact solutions.

If this wallet supports moving privatekeys, it is highly suggested to have your addy into a stand alone wallet. Depending upon a web wallet may give problems at any time due to the reasons being centralized.

This is bitcoin wallet which have altcoin wallet too. It's wallet app, I used desktop wallet for testing that wallet.
Basically you don't need to syncing it, and there are have some altcoin wallet. I'm used windows, zcash it's not in wallet list.

My experience use this wallet is don't have any problem yet, just the wallet running slowly, and sometimes lagging. The security features is not really safe too, like electrum wallet for example(I compared with electrum because this looks like electrum, means don't sync wallet, but have a lot different of course).
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:08:41 AM

The last time I used Jaxx wallet I had a problem with my coins.
I checked Jaxx twitter page and saw that the problem was not from but from the platform itself.

Maybe you should check it too! Or even contact the staff! Wink

https://twitter.com/jaxx_io
https://twitter.com/Jaxx_Support
Lion BItcoin Shop (OP)

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:05:44 AM

The last time I used Jaxx wallet I had a problem with my coins.
I checked Jaxx twitter page and saw that the problem was not from but from the platform itself.

Maybe you should check it too! Or even contact the staff! Wink

https://twitter.com/jaxx_io
https://twitter.com/Jaxx_Support

Thanks will follow it to get faster respons

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: