Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.bitpanda.com - Official BitPanda Support Thread  (Read 3074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ltibor

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:15:23 PM

Hi, my question is about using SOFORT. Hungary is not on the list of countries. SOFORT has services in Hungary. Are there any plans to include Hungary sometime isn the future? Sadly i cannot use my card at bitpanda because my bank does not have 3D Secure. It is just the largest bank of the country...
Thank you
ltibor
BitPanda.com (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:12:51 PM

Hi, my question is about using SOFORT. Hungary is not on the list of countries. SOFORT has services in Hungary. Are there any plans to include Hungary sometime isn the future? Sadly i cannot use my card at bitpanda because my bank does not have 3D Secure. It is just the largest bank of the country...
Thank you
ltibor

Hello Itibor,

if you can not use Sofort you can always send us EUR directly via SEPA. This option is available in the EUR wallet. Once the EUR are credited you can use the EUR wallet to buy coins.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team bitpanda
f288

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:30:43 PM

I have a problem with bitpanda... I'm trying to do the verification but they ask for passport or id card (plastic, like a credit card).
The problem it's i haven't the passport and here in Italy we're still using an old type of identity card, and IDnow operator told me that I can't complete the verification. I find a bit ridiculous that I can't complete verification with Italian identity card or with driver licence that are used for everything like opening a bank account.
BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:10:37 AM

I have a problem with bitpanda... I'm trying to do the verification but they ask for passport or id card (plastic, like a credit card).
The problem it's i haven't the passport and here in Italy we're still using an old type of identity card, and IDnow operator told me that I can't complete the verification. I find a bit ridiculous that I can't complete verification with Italian identity card or with driver licence that are used for everything like opening a bank account.

Hello f288,

our verification partners unfortunately only work with these types of identification documents in italy. We work on alterntives though.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:50:36 PM

please finish previous verification level first.

always that way appears.

to frustrating.

i did all.

all

passport , everything.
+i synced with verify id. all completed. but i cannot deposit.

please verify previous level verification first.
i go on previous level and is all verified

Please enter your correct physical address to finish your "Silver" verification.

WHERE?!?

clicking on my account it redirects to wallets!

how can i complete this thing?Huh

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:30:29 PM

please finish previous verification level first.

always that way appears.

to frustrating.

i did all.

all

passport , everything.
+i synced with verify id. all completed. but i cannot deposit.

please verify previous level verification first.
i go on previous level and is all verified

Please enter your correct physical address to finish your "Silver" verification.

WHERE?!?

clicking on my account it redirects to wallets!

how can i complete this thing?Huh

Hello tex83rb,

please send us an email to support@bitpanda.com so that we can check out what it is going on. You might send us screenshots also to help us further.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:23:13 AM

i sent, with reference to ths thread too, and also with screenshots

i hope you will be able to unlock the deposit, since i'm losing time and seeing also the recent increase, maybe also money

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:11:38 PM

i sent, with reference to ths thread too, and also with screenshots

i hope you will be able to unlock the deposit, since i'm losing time and seeing also the recent increase, maybe also money

Hello tex83rb,

I guess your case is already worked on or solved? If not please let me know your ticket id.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
hidohebhi

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:28:37 AM

Quick support question (I just emailed, but all my prior support requests have gotten very slow replies that are usually boilerplate and don't actually address my question/issue).

I know SEPA transfers aren't immediate, but I withdrew a test withdrawal that was confirmed as completed on Wednesday. It's now Monday (5 days / 3 business days later), and it's still not showing up in our bank account.  I've reconfirmed that all details are correct and matching (name, IBAN, etc.).

How do we trace this SEPA transfer?

(fwiw, I'm not claiming scam or anything like that. However, the level of support in my experience so far at Bitpanda has been quite bad.)
BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:57:21 PM

Quick support question (I just emailed, but all my prior support requests have gotten very slow replies that are usually boilerplate and don't actually address my question/issue).

I know SEPA transfers aren't immediate, but I withdrew a test withdrawal that was confirmed as completed on Wednesday. It's now Monday (5 days / 3 business days later), and it's still not showing up in our bank account.  I've reconfirmed that all details are correct and matching (name, IBAN, etc.).

How do we trace this SEPA transfer?

(fwiw, I'm not claiming scam or anything like that. However, the level of support in my experience so far at Bitpanda has been quite bad.)

Hello hidohebhi,

we are sorry about the slow support in the last time. We are overrun by tickets from new users that join the bitcoin community because of the recent price development of bitcoin.

I can not check your case without the needed details but the money should have reached by now theoretically. Please note that friday was a bank holiday in austria and once we sent out a sepa transaction it is in the hand of the banks to deliver.

If it's still not solved please let me know your ticket id.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
bitarms

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:46:57 PM

Hello, I wanted to increase my limit and upgrade to verification gold status but I am encountering problem with the identification process. I have contacted with an operator via IdentityTM and she told me that she cannot verify me because my country(malaysia) is not in the list. I am currently living in Germany and have a valid bank account(Deutsche bank), EU phone number and residence permit but non of that helps. I have submitted a support ticket but the person somehow seems to misunderstand what i want and do not answer my questions even though i tried to explain many times. I tried to make another appointment with verify-U but no operator answered my call even it's the appointed date. I'm do not have option anymore so please help me. Here is the reference number from the call i made with IdentityTM: 0043120666127
BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:37:51 AM

Hello, I wanted to increase my limit and upgrade to verification gold status but I am encountering problem with the identification process. I have contacted with an operator via IdentityTM and she told me that she cannot verify me because my country(malaysia) is not in the list. I am currently living in Germany and have a valid bank account(Deutsche bank), EU phone number and residence permit but non of that helps. I have submitted a support ticket but the person somehow seems to misunderstand what i want and do not answer my questions even though i tried to explain many times. I tried to make another appointment with verify-U but no operator answered my call even it's the appointed date. I'm do not have option anymore so please help me. Here is the reference number from the call i made with IdentityTM: 0043120666127

Hello bitarms,

can you please give us the ticket id of the email ticket you sent us to support@bitpanda.com?

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
DerOberst

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:44:16 AM

I have transferred some funds on Saturday 16th to the Euro Wallet via the the SEPA bank transfer. It is now Wednesday and the funds are still not on my wallet. I have sent a support ticket but have not heard anything (ticket 106024). Getting slightly concerned as it is my first purchase and given that the transaction should have gone through. When you receive a transaction is it a matter of you manually delivering the funds to an individual account, or does it get sorted automatically?  
BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:47:48 AM

I have transferred some funds on Saturday 16th to the Euro Wallet via the the SEPA bank transfer. It is now Wednesday and the funds are still not on my wallet. I have sent a support ticket but have not heard anything (ticket 106024). Getting slightly concerned as it is my first purchase and given that the transaction should have gone through. When you receive a transaction is it a matter of you manually delivering the funds to an individual account, or does it get sorted automatically?  

Hello DerOberst,

we answered your ticket. Please check and provide us the infos we need.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpand
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:41:47 PM

I have a question regarding SEPA withdrawals from my verified Bitpanda account.

I usually make SEPA withdrawals using Bitstamp. Unfortunately, they recently
stopped processing payments to the German bank where I have my bank account.

My Bitstamp withdrawal was declined with the notice:
"Commerzbank does not process bank transfers that originate from bitcoin related businesses.
This means that any transfer sent to your bank would be rejected and returned to Bitstamp."

Is it possible to withdraw to a Commerzbank bank account using Bitpanda? I honestly don´t really
know why Bitstamp insist that Commerzbank rejects Bitcoin-related transactions, because deposits
to Bitstamp work perfectly fine using my Commerzbank account.

Anyway, I just want to know, whether you process SEPA transactions to Commerzbank bank
accounts.

Thank you for your help.

BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

I have a question regarding SEPA withdrawals from my verified Bitpanda account.

I usually make SEPA withdrawals using Bitstamp. Unfortunately, they recently
stopped processing payments to the German bank where I have my bank account.

My Bitstamp withdrawal was declined with the notice:
"Commerzbank does not process bank transfers that originate from bitcoin related businesses.
This means that any transfer sent to your bank would be rejected and returned to Bitstamp."

Is it possible to withdraw to a Commerzbank bank account using Bitpanda? I honestly don´t really
know why Bitstamp insist that Commerzbank rejects Bitcoin-related transactions, because deposits
to Bitstamp work perfectly fine using my Commerzbank account.

Anyway, I just want to know, whether you process SEPA transactions to Commerzbank bank
accounts.

Thank you for your help.

Hello Samarkand,

so far there are banks that return funds sent from crypto related websites. If it happens on Bitpanda it would be credited to your EUR wallet once they returned the money and when it reached our bank account. However our payment department is not aware of any specific risk regarding Commerzbank.

Best regards and happy new year,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
jaygkorn

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

Hello Bitpanda Support Team,

I submitted a support ticket 9 days ago regarding an order refund.

I sent a follow up email a few days ago but unfortunately I have not had any news.

I understand you guys are probably really busy, but I was wondering if I can get an update on my ticket?

My ticket number is 112245.

Thanks in advance and a happy new year to you all,
TheRasko

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:16:31 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 02:01:06 PM by TheRasko

Hi,

I have a Gold level verified acc. in Bitpanda. (deposited fiat and withdraw crypto once)
Now I have some Ether in another platform and I wonder if I transfer this ether to Bitpanda and sell it for EURO, will I be able to withraw the EUR amount with SEPA to my Bulgarian Bank (Unicredit Bulbank)? And is there any fee’s applied to withdrawals with SEPA?

Thanks
BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

Hello Bitpanda Support Team,

I submitted a support ticket 9 days ago regarding an order refund.

I sent a follow up email a few days ago but unfortunately I have not had any news.

I understand you guys are probably really busy, but I was wondering if I can get an update on my ticket?

My ticket number is 112245.

Thanks in advance and a happy new year to you all,

Hello jgkorn,

your refund has been sent out today.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hi,

I have a Gold level verified acc. in Bitpanda. (deposited fiat and withdraw crypto once)
Now I have some Ether in another platform and I wonder if I transfer this ether to Bitpanda and sell it for EURO, will I be able to withraw the EUR amount with SEPA to my Bulgarian Bank (Unicredit Bulbank)? And is there any fee’s applied to withdrawals with SEPA?

Thanks

Hello TheRasko,

you can send ETH from anywhere to your Bitpanda ETH deposit address. SEPA withdrawals are free from our side.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Esbo77

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for hosting this thread.

I tried to reach out to Bitpanda support, but seams difficult to get a respond these days. I have ticket# 133466.

Im very concerned with my deposit of 3.37894 ETH not being processed to my Bitpanda account even though it has thousands of confirmations. Hash ID is: 0x11dd29fbf2fd20cad739d073c105620b86e38f310e9ce9a4439f7206818d4e8a

This has happened to me twice over at Coinbase and one time it took them almost 2 months to rectify - So obviously Im not using their services anymore. Hope I dont have to start looking for yet a new wallet - Ive been otherwise very happy with Bitpanda.

Kind rgds
Jonas.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: