Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.bitpanda.com - Official BitPanda Support Thread  (Read 3077 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
immakingacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:08:38 AM

I'm about to sign up here and am just posting here so I can find this thread again later
BitPanda.com (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

Hello Community,

Just to let everyone know, we have a way bigger support team on Bitpanda now. So our response times are really good. Please let us know if you have any questions or if something has to be solved.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

... Please let us know if you have any questions ...

I´m not sure if it is possible in the regulatory environment of Austria, but have
you considered to expand Bitpanda to go in a way that would allow a user to sell
his BTC at a Post office?

Purchaser

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:21:29 PM

Hi Bitpanda,

I am permanent resident of an European country (EU Country), I have tried to verify my account. 2 of the verification companies refused to verify due to the fact that I am not European national! and advised to contact Bitpanda directly to solve the issue. The third company had no issue with the ID verification but their system had a bug since the expiry of my Identity Card is 1 month longer than standard 5 years validity of ID cards, therefore the agent opened a ticket with their IT department to solve the issue which he said could take weeks.
Now my question is, doesn't Bitpanda offer service to residents of Europe? I couldn't find anywhere in website and even reviews saying that the verification will be accepted only for European Nationals!
Being an European EC permanent resident and having real job also bank accounts is possible but verification in Bitpanda is not!

I understand that Bitpanda is taking KYC or AML steps before verifying a new user but this is not acceptable that third country nationals who live and work in Europe cannot be verified.

I would appreciate if you advise a solution or give an official statement regarding this matter.
Thanks a lot in advance
Regards 
drkvndjk

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

Hello Community,

Just to let everyone know, we have a way bigger support team on Bitpanda now. So our response times are really good. Please let us know if you have any questions or if something has to be solved.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello,
I have an account for couple of weeks and I was really satisfied from your services. However, I encountered in a major and sever problem before almost a week and nobody answers from your support team.
I prefer to explain this problem outside this forum and hopefully to solve it. Don't want people to get panic, sometime mistakes happened and that's fine, but you've not responded to my mails for couple of days.
Please PM me in order to solve my problem.

Thanks
BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:59:42 PM

Hello Community,

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello,
I have an account for couple of weeks and I was really satisfied from your services. However, I encountered in a major and sever problem before almost a week and nobody answers from your support team.
I prefer to explain this problem outside this forum and hopefully to solve it. Don't want people to get panic, sometime mistakes happened and that's fine, but you've not responded to my mails for couple of days.

Thanks

Hello drkvndjk,

It's unlikely that you didn't receive an answer. At the moment we answer tickets in way less than a hource in average. However, can you give me the ticket ID of the ticket you refer to? Or send an email to support@bitpanda.com and ask to be forwarded to me. I will check out your case then.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

Good job on the SegWit upgrade. I just wanted to know If you included bech32 or is it at least possible to use them from our part? as you didn't state anything about that in your medium blog.
drkvndjk

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:54:48 AM

Problem has been solved.
THANKS!

Hello Community,

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello,

Thanks

Hello drkvndjk,

It's unlikely that you didn't receive an answer. At the moment we answer tickets in way less than a hource in average. However, can you give me the ticket ID of the ticket you refer to? Or send an email to support@bitpanda.com and ask to be forwarded to me. I will check out your case then.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
jondigo

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

Is there a way to see BitPanda's daily / weekly volume?

Looks a great EU exchange, but it is not listed at all on CoinMarketCap.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:39:03 AM

Is there a way to see BitPanda's daily / weekly volume?

Looks a great EU exchange, but it is not listed at all on CoinMarketCap.

CoinMarketCap should be able to list any exchange as long as their API can provide the trading volume, traded coins etc. and from a quick search, I believe they don't even have an API.
JamesX

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:16:37 AM

My experience with BitPanda had been a very positive one for several weeks. Unfortunately, I started having issues with my account on Sunday and am still having issues till today. Initially the support staff were very responsive, however I have received no further feedback since Tuesday night. Is there anyone in BitPanda who can help? My ticket number is 147418.

Thanks.
BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

My experience with BitPanda had been a very positive one for several weeks. Unfortunately, I started having issues with my account on Sunday and am still having issues till today. Initially the support staff were very responsive, however I have received no further feedback since Tuesday night. Is there anyone in BitPanda who can help? My ticket number is 147418.

Thanks.

Hallo JamesX,

es scheint sich alles aufgeklärt zu haben. Gibt es noch etwas bei dem wir dir weiterhelfen können?

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
aCiDsPuRn

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:34:15 AM

Hi,

I just do some orders of BTC because I need to change BTC for other currencie because I need them Now, but in the last buy, mi first card says monthly online limit reached.
I cancelled the order and make a new one for the same ammount. I send the money from one bank account to another and paid from the visa debit fron this account.

Order ID    T194033933519335689
Timestamp    2018-03-12 00:14:57
Ordertype    Buy
Amount EUR    1,450.00 EUR
Amount Cryptocoin    0.18003491 BTC
Price    7,896.02 EUR
Payment Provider    Visa / MasterCard
Payment Reference    8948053574
Payout to    Your Bitpanda Wallet
Status    Processing
(There is a problem with your order, please contact the support via support@bitpanda.com
unfortunately you have used more than one credit card or a new one in your trade 194033933519335689. When you placed your order you agreed to following: "I confirm that the used credit card for this order is in my possession and registered under my name. Otherwise the coins will not be sent. Additionally, I confirm that the credit card has either Mastercard with 3D-secure or a Visa with Verified-by-Visa activated.You are only allowed to use one credit card per user! Using multiple cards will not result in any payout!" We can either refund you the amount on your credit card, or you can send us a photo to support@bitpanda.com of your credit card (please hide the first 12 numbers) showing us the last 4 digits alongside your ID/passport. Your name must be visible on the credit card and on the ID! Please don't forget to mention the trade PID, so we can find the trade you are referring to. Please let me know which option you prefer. Best regards,)   

I contect support@bitpanda.com but no answer, and I need my order, The coin I need to buy is going UP so fast and now I need to spend +30% BTC than this morning, and I'm loosing money the time since this order gets processed.

Please Help me,
vedomy

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:45:00 AM

A new service Pantos will be on this platform or a separate platform to appear?
BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

Hi,

I just do some orders of BTC because I need to change BTC for other currencie because I need them Now, but in the last buy, mi first card says monthly online limit reached.
I cancelled the order and make a new one for the same ammount. I send the money from one bank account to another and paid from the visa debit fron this account.

Order ID    T194033933519335689
Timestamp    2018-03-12 00:14:57
Ordertype    Buy
Amount EUR    1,450.00 EUR
Amount Cryptocoin    0.18003491 BTC
Price    7,896.02 EUR
Payment Provider    Visa / MasterCard
Payment Reference    8948053574
Payout to    Your Bitpanda Wallet
Status    Processing
(There is a problem with your order, please contact the support via support@bitpanda.com
unfortunately you have used more than one credit card or a new one in your trade 194033933519335689. When you placed your order you agreed to following: "I confirm that the used credit card for this order is in my possession and registered under my name. Otherwise the coins will not be sent. Additionally, I confirm that the credit card has either Mastercard with 3D-secure or a Visa with Verified-by-Visa activated.You are only allowed to use one credit card per user! Using multiple cards will not result in any payout!" We can either refund you the amount on your credit card, or you can send us a photo to support@bitpanda.com of your credit card (please hide the first 12 numbers) showing us the last 4 digits alongside your ID/passport. Your name must be visible on the credit card and on the ID! Please don't forget to mention the trade PID, so we can find the trade you are referring to. Please let me know which option you prefer. Best regards,)   

I contect support@bitpanda.com but no answer, and I need my order, The coin I need to buy is going UP so fast and now I need to spend +30% BTC than this morning, and I'm loosing money the time since this order gets processed.

Please Help me,

Hello aCiDsPuRn,

I answered your ticket again. Please check.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

A new service Pantos will be on this platform or a separate platform to appear?

Hello vedomy,

Please check out our website pantos.io for further infos. We also created a FAQ on our blog: https://medium.com/pantos/pantos-technology-ico-q-a-update-5745cf21a003

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
xipho

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

Some one stolen and withdraw my 1528 xrp coins.

I report that to support team and they said that this case will be forwarded to the matching department.And they deactivated my account.
But i ask him how is someone able to take my xrp when withdraws are not possible yet for xrp? and hi didn't answer me.

What i see from transaction description is that someone withdraw xrp from my bitpanda wallet to another wallet:rUEfYyerfok6Yo38tTTTZKeRefNh9iB1Bd that had 626,818.161369 XRP(i guess that is main "Bitpanda company" wallet where you store your xrp's,and then from there it was withdraw to 3rd adress that have 7,322.06872 XRP rUocf1ixKzTuEe34kmVhRvGqNCofY1NJzV
Because withdraws are not possible for xrp yet,this is "Inside job" from someone who work in bitpanda i presume.
If withdraws are possible thief will withdraw my xrp coins directly to his (3rd) adress.

Thief is also in last week change my bitpanda account password every 24 or 48 houres and this is another reason that is impossible to withdraw coins because when you change your password you can't withdraw anything for 48 houres.

I write here,so i can warn everyone that all yours accounts are threatened and in danger.

I will wait couple of days to see will i get back my xrp's,if not i will report this to police and regulators,and then they will do investigation.

DESCRIPTION OF TRANSACTIONS:

This transaction was successful, and validated in ledger 37226561 on March 14, 2018 6:52 PM.
DESCRIPTION:
This is a Payment transaction.
The payment is from rUEfYyerfok6Yo38tTTTZKeRefNh9iB1Bd to rUocf1ixKzTuEe34kmVhRvGqNCofY1NJzV.
The payment has a destination tag: 2017779088
It was instructed to deliver 1,528 XRP.
The actual amount delivered was 1,528 XRP
The transaction's sequence number is 30
MEMOS:
The transaction has no memos.
TRANSACTION COST:
Sending this transaction consumed 0.000012 XRP.
FLAGS:
The transaction specified the following flags:

tfFullyCanonicalSig

AFFECTED LEDGER NODES:
It affected 2 nodes in the ledger:

MODIFIED NODES:
        It modified the AccountRoot node of rUocf1ixKzTuEe34kmVhRvGqNCofY1NJzV
            Balance increased by 1,528 from 5,794.06872 to 7,322.06872 XRP
        It modified the AccountRoot node of rUEfYyerfok6Yo38tTTTZKeRefNh9iB1Bd
            Balance reduced by 1,528.000012 from 626,818.161369 to 625,290.161357 XRP
Dav7

Activity: 285
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

Is there any other way to verify my account?

The OSD is German and I don't read that language, the ID now is not working well on my device, I see the operator but can't hear :\

I really would like to get verified so I can use more Bitpanda!

BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

Is there any other way to verify my account?

The OSD is German and I don't read that language, the ID now is not working well on my device, I see the operator but can't hear :\

I really would like to get verified so I can use more Bitpanda!

Hello Dav7,

For such questions please contact us under support@bitpanda.com.

Thank you,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
aCiDsPuRn

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:59:01 PM

Solved, but only after 3 weeks.
I got my money back, but after 3 weeks...
BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

Ticket 177620
Ticket 177701
PLEASE REPLY ASAP!

Hello,

Yesterday I deposited an amount from my bank account into my account at Bitpanda via Sofortüberweisung. Then I received a confirmation email, after which my account was inactive for no reason. I'm really outraged because that's why I used Sofort Überweisung to make it quick. I immediately wrote to the support, but so far received no answer. Unfortunately, I now have a suspicion that everything is no clean here. I desperately want to either get my money back or that my account is active again.

Best regards,
Hammed Penninghttp://

Hallo Hammed,

mir wurde mitgeteilt dass bereits alles geklärt werden konnte. Falls du noch Fragen hast antworte bitte auf eines der Tickets.

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: