Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I was reading without user until now... but i wanna participate...  (Read 361 times)
bnogal (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 03:33:17 PM

Hello! first, excuse for my English, i am trying to improve but it is hard when the basic education system of your country is a shit.

I am a computer engineer.... that was thinking about participating in the Freicoin project..... but after thinking for a while, posting in their forum, i end up thinking that it is completely unfair their plains of controlling the 80% of the economy... and taking decisions between just a couple of people....

i have been thinking and talking in other forums about an e-currency that can fight about corruption with a system half based in trust and transitions track...

And i will like to participate in the post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37698.0

From what i read... maybe he just try to prepare a joke thing against bytecoin.... but i really think it is possible to do something new fair... a type of bitcoin but with a planned first day and a fair starting difficulty. And to this, add systems to keep the coin moving and add trust system...

I will like to add to that post my ideas about a trust system... and offer my help....

I am working mainly with Qt... so i could improve and add stuff easily to the official client.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: