Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 422 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 453542 times)
support2_chronobank

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:13:30 PM

Do we need to keep our Time tokens in wallet to get fee or Time kept in myetherwallet will also earn fee?

You will need to send your tokens to a special contract to receive your rewards. The contract does not exist yet. The detailed instructions will be available before the rewards distribution starts. Do not worry, no further actions are needed now. Thank you for patience!

Do you mean to say we need to spend some gas fee to receive the reward?

Looks like you have a similar system like vdice dividends

https://blog.vdice.io/vslice-redeem-profits-process/

I don't know any way to send ERC20 tokens without spending some gas. The gas fee size is usually extremely low. You can check the TIME tokens transaction history and their cost here. I picked several transactions randomly and most of them had about $0.02 gas cost (0.0013 Ether).

Some people hold less TIME say 50-100? what will be their rewards in case and if their rewards is less than gas fee whats their purpose to claim it?

The more TIME you hold, the more reward you get proportionally, transaction fee is paid if you withdraw your rewards, you can hold your reward and accumulate it as long as you want.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:16:00 PM

Do we need to keep our Time tokens in wallet to get fee or Time kept in myetherwallet will also earn fee?

You will need to send your tokens to a special contract to receive your rewards. The contract does not exist yet. The detailed instructions will be available before the rewards distribution starts. Do not worry, no further actions are needed now. Thank you for patience!

I don't know any way to send ERC20 tokens without spending some gas. The gas fee size is usually extremely low. You can check the TIME tokens transaction history and their cost here. I picked several transactions randomly and most of them had about $0.02 gas cost (0.0013 Ether).

Some people hold less TIME say 50-100? what will be their rewards in case and if their rewards is less than gas fee whats their purpose to claim it?

The more TIME you hold, the more reward you get proportionally, transaction fee is paid if you withdraw your rewards, you can hold your reward and accumulate it as long as you want.

Can you implement a system where we can check how much reward we can claim for the TIME we hold

So this will be easy for people who hold less to not to spend their gas fee?
support2_chronobank

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:23:07 PM

Can you implement a system where we can check how much reward we can claim for the TIME we hold

I will pass your request to the team, thank you for the idea.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:25:50 PM

I will pass your request to the team, thank you for the idea.

If you check this link https://epoch.vdice.io/ , vdice team has already implemented this method

after 3 days lock period occurs then you will see a small box,where you need to enter your ETH address to see how much dividend you get
alienalf

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:33:32 PM

Recommendation to dev team;

In your front page of your website https://chronobank.io you may change the order of the titles as ico ended.

When people open your website firstly they see this topic: "Crowdsale ended!" but this is not helping to anyone as ico already finished.

Your dev team may consider to put "Roadmap" topic to top that may be more attractive for new potential investors.
Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:40:32 PM

For participants bounty not create the account so what to do?
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 03:47:22 PM

Just wait little bit , soon everything will be clear  Wink
support2_chronobank

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:55:27 PM

Please expect for the PM from Ahmed. Don't worry, you will have the detailed instructions in that PM.
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:58:14 PM

wanna ask about bounty distribution too. you said that ahmed will pm people about bounty, but he will pm only people who didnt register on chronobank.io site and dont have account there, or to everyone who participated in bounty campaign?

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Golku

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:04:26 PM

The website needs to get fixed so we can register self.
Or someone should help Ahmed because we are waiting like weeks
support2_chronobank

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:16:31 PM

wanna ask about bounty distribution too. you said that ahmed will pm people about bounty, but he will pm only people who didnt register on chronobank.io site and dont have account there, or to everyone who participated in bounty campaign?

Every bounty program participant will be contacted by Ahmed.

The website needs to get fixed so we can register self.
Or someone should help Ahmed because we are waiting like weeks

The website is fine. No actions are required from you now.
The bounties are not distributed now not because of Ahmed.

Can you let me know the bounty distribution date?

It was set to be 1 to 2 weeks after investor distribution complete. Still a couple hundred people have not entered their wallet addresses. However, the majority have, so bounty distribution should begin in a week or less.
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:41:46 PM

what do you forecast the long term price potential of TIME is?

Depends... what do you think the potential of a system that allows people to get paid instantly for their work, not have to deal with banks and cheque-cashing companies, and allows them to build a reputation for themselves and get paid more?

Since Labor Hour Tokens will be released in Australia first, let's use them as an example and do a little quick math... according to google, the population of Australia is just over 23 million people. If 1 in 1000 people started using the Chronobank system (LH tokens and/or LaborX) and worked 2000 hours per year (40 hours per week * 50 weeks), there would be 23,000 users going through a total of 46,000,000 LH Tokens. At the quoted rate of $39.89 AUD per labor hour (from the business outline on chronobank.io), that is a total of $1,834,940,000 AUD in LH Tokens issued.

TIME holders are entitled to a portion of those issued LH (3% in 2017, 2% in 2018, 1% thereafter) as well as a percentage of transaction fees, but let's just concentrate on the issuance fees, shall we?

With $1,834,940,000 AUD in LH tokens issued in the first year, the 3% allotted to TIME holders would would amount to $55,048,200. If that was divided evenly amongst all the 710,000 TIME that exist, then each TIME would get $77.53 AUD in LH "dividends". At 2%, it would be $51.69 AUD per TIME, and at 1%, it would be $25.84 AUD per TIME, per year. And that is with only 1 in 1000 Australians using the system... imagine if it were 1 in 100, or once the other LH tokens are added and the system is used in other countries.

It'll take some time for marketing and adoption of LH tokens and LaborX, but Chronobank just had a very successful ICO that raised what is hopefully enough capital to get things going, but once the system is in place and people start using it, the value of TIME may be virtually limitless. Right now, we have close to 7.5 billion people on the planet...  if 1 in 10,000 used the system, the annual "dividend" to TIME holders could be approximately $528 USD per TIME per year (assuming 750000 people working 2000 hours per year at $25 USD per hour)

So, to answer your question, my forecast for the long term price potential of TIME is that getting a couple btc worth of TIME now while it's cheap and holding it could set you up with a significant annual income a few years down the road. I really wish I could get more TIME while the price is low and I hope that all the short term prospectors continue to dump low for another month or two.

yeah, even $50 per time per year is great. Since they already have at least one company that's going to use the system, I would say this is great buy at this price.

There's no denying it, a project like TIME with real world usage can really shape up the labor and industry.

the real challange will be to attract non-crypto people into it. especially those that are really sceptical/conservative

This is true. No need to try to explain the intricacies of crypto-currencies or for users to even know about blockchain technology though... with debit card and mobile app integration, the users really only need to know that LH Tokens represent payment for work they have done, and they can be either traded to others directly in return for labor or goods, or converted to cash quickly and easily. With LH Tokens, a user can go do a day of work, have their pay available to them when they clock out for the day, and be able to stop at the grocery tore on the way home and pay with the debit card, and then pay the plumber for fixing the leaky faucet directly with LH tokens from the app on their phone. Chronobank totally streamlines the payment process from an end user point of view and shouldn't be a hard sell as long as they don't overcomplicate it.

For employers, I think the system would vastly simplify accounting and payroll procedures, make time tracking and data collection very easy and accurate, and probably save them a lot of money through increased efficiency and decreased overhead costs.

I imagine the trickiest part is going to be government acceptance, especially since it will vary from place to place, but as long as they can find a way to tax it and get their little slice of the pie there will likely be a way of gaining acceptance.

Exactly. Latest is what i was speaking about. And your view on functionality of platform is correct. Simple is better. Lets trust devs

vnthpttl

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:43:17 PM

http://edwaygroup.com.au/

Visit the above link to see info about Chronobank in the edway group website.

Seems like chronobank will create history in being the first viable bridge between crypto world and the real business world.
support2_chronobank

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:00:05 PM

Such information will be automatically avaliable in rewards contract details
ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:07:43 PM

http://edwaygroup.com.au/

Visit the above link to see info about Chronobank in the edway group website.

Seems like chronobank will create history in being the first viable bridge between crypto world and the real business world.

I hope so, I think that this project can become a great

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Betomania

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:57:01 PM

Such information will be automatically avaliable in rewards contract details

When will such dividend is planed to be payed?
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:05:22 PM

to everyone who participated in the bounty campaign
and the distribution bounty will be paid a few days and 4 day left again 2 weeks after investors

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:12:11 PM

I hope Chrono team decides to pay out the bounty already this it will stop the continuous question regarding bounty distribution.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:05:50 AM

THE HECK?! The old spreadsheet cannot be opened? I joined the campaign December 13, 2017
I joined the campaign.

I want to advertise this chronobank ICO.

And upon checking my post history I manage to got and reached 50+ posts, 59 specifically and then I got rejected? Try to check it again ahmed and whole chronobank team.

I can't even have an access for the older spreadsheet.

I've passed this along to Ahmed. Is no different spreadsheet btw, it's the same one that's been from the start.

Please take action on my case chronobank team, if you are going to check my post history I've reached higher than 50+ post since the date I've join on December 13,2016 which qualifies me with the bounty.

I don't know if there is something with the spreadsheet but I'm pretty sure that I must be included to those accepted for the bounty.

Bump.

Again still no news.

Vires in Numeris
maknyos

Activity: 610
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:07:08 AM

to everyone who participated in the bounty campaign
and the distribution bounty will be paid a few days and 4 day left again 2 weeks after investors

bounty newsletter sir?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 422 »
  Print  

Jump to: