Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: who will be the first "democrat" to attack the clinton fundation for 2020?  (Read 230 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:41:42 PM

the real question is why didn't they do it already? Internet will remember your silence... (or outright cooperation).

Shocked

edit: if there is still a "democratic" party, of course.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Alfa123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:32:35 PM

the real question is why didn't they do it already? Internet will remember your silence... (or outright cooperation).

Shocked

Now no one has recovered from the shock. Besides, the discontent of the people still has not stopped. Maybe they have a fallback? View.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:42:06 PM

When they are yet to settle their house concerning the recent loss of the party then someone is talking about 2020 will be insensitive to issues happening around with protest around the corner, which no one knows where it will lead, the "attack" will come in real time as I dont expect a free sailing in 2020 but after current issues have been duely tackled and the country is back on track.
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:36:00 PM

Shocked

Now no one has recovered from the shock. Besides, the discontent of the people still has not stopped. Maybe they have a fallback? View.

wrong they are planning to cover... they still want what they wanted.

thanks for sharing...

When they are yet to settle their house concerning the recent loss of the party then someone is talking about 2020 will be insensitive to issues happening around with protest around the corner, which no one knows where it will lead, the "attack" will come in real time as I dont expect a free sailing in 2020 but after current issues have been duely tackled and the country is back on track.

thanks to Trump! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
CoolJakeB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:02:24 PM

If you are asking which Democrats will run in four years for 2020 to challenge Donald Trump, I would not be surprised if Hillary Clinton runs one last time, if she is still healthy. She has made it her mission to get into the White House and two failed attempts won't stop her from trying again. I could also see people like Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren running, and maybe even Michelle Obama. I don't think Bernie Sanders will run again, because of the corruption in the DNC and his advanced age. He will be closing in on 80 years old, when 2020 rolls around.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: