Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:57:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: >>Want free stuff?<< [Personal .EDU E-MAILS] |Cheap| {3-Month Warranty!}  (Read 432 times)
ausomefire (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:32:25 PM

Hello, everyone! Are you tired of paying FULL PRICE for everything? Worry no more! With .edu accounts you get a bunch of crazy discounts: (including but not limited to) ● Spotify Premium 1/2 off personal account ($100 Value!)
● 6-Months free Amazon Prime membership (Plus 1/2 off membership after!)
● Low cell phone bills!!! (Tons of $avings)
● Tons and tons of Microsoft discounts on products ($80 value!)
● GitHub student pack (Over $100 worth of content/coupons!) Click here
● 6-Month LastPass membership
● Newegg Premier
● Extra savings on Apple products!!!
 ● and more.... 
                  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$3.00 - 3 Month Warranty<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Come order from us today! At Fiverr they charge $5 for an account. Some users even charge $4 on Bitcoin talk. But, for right now with a 3-Month warranty we are offering $3.00!!!  I am only dealing through PM at the moment because I want to provide top quality customer service! Later, may move on to rocketr but we'll see....

I know I am a new member and you guys may not trust me.... but, I promise I am not here to scam. Get your .edu email today!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: