Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:16:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a .009 BTC loan  (Read 685 times)
Despised-Icon- (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:41:38 PM

Need 0.009
40% interest
3 day return
Not much for collateral but, this account, Netflix and I can provide ID, cell, and selfies. Netflix is in my girlfriends name and I can provide her ID as well.
Reasoning investing in a Amazon card.

I can do signatures but, I kinda need to know how and excatly what it is lol my first time.

3EB9Vp7KkBFtFpgW2zG76kC4p3jwVWLrZG
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:44:27 PM

Need 0.009
40% interest
3 day return
Not much for collateral but, this account, Netflix and I can provide ID, cell, and selfies. Netflix is in my girlfriends name and I can provide her ID as well.

I can do signatures but, I kinda need to know how lol my first time.

i only quote it to have it in my collection...
with stupid, trolling stuff like this! lmao

seriously man, you have issues in your head... Roll Eyes Cheesy                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3558

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:45:14 PM

Need 0.009
40% interest
3 day return

I can do signatures but, I kinda need to know how and excatly what it is lol my first time.

your account is pretty worthless, you have a red trust from a DT member:

KWH reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1668715.0
Extortion attempts, loan default, false feedback and a generally shady character.

Netflix + ID, cell, and selfies ... are not a valid collateral....

40% of interest for only 3 days of loan ? are you kidding Cheesy ?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Despised-Icon- (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:55:49 PM

IDC for trolling.
Anyone willing to actually help, please PM. Thanks
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:01:34 PM

IDC for trolling.
Anyone willing to actually help, please PM. Thanks

yeah, you can still ask in different sections of this forum...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1674078.0

where you want me to wish you..."good luck"? Grin                                                                                                                                                                                           

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:14:04 PM

Its really appalling seeing people, fall into what someone else  has been accused of. @op based on your rank, I then expect a particular level of understanding of how each section of the forum works. Now your account is painted, your loan request, you are not getting and with that I don't think any signature campaign will accept you... Either way this section of the forum is active in cutting one to size Grin
PokemonFun

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:16:18 PM

I really dont think that you will get a loan from any person here because you have red trust if you want pm me and I will tell you how you  can easy make 0.009 btc in one day without any investment.
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:19:03 PM

All his other alts that have asked for loans have been painted red too!

FFFS man, give up already!!  You do realise that if you had spent half as much time doing an actual job as you have spent trolling this forum with scammy loan requests - oh and blackmailing - you could have earned the bloody money by now!
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:32:46 PM

Need 0.009
40% interest
3 day return

Seriously.... why are you here? Have you learned yet that you arent trusted and your collateral worth crap? Why not go ask your secret "lender" that you gotten a "loan" from in your previous request via pm?
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:36:08 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 10:49:20 PM by cpfreeplz

Seriously.... why are you here? Have you learned yet that you arent trusted and your collateral worth crap? Why not go ask your secret "lender" that you gotten a "loan" from in your previous request via pm?

Exactly. Why are you here? The last account was all negged up so you decided to create another new one? We all know who you are. Gtfo. Your account is worth the same as your trust -2 satoshi. -2 satoshi isn't anywhere close to enough collateral. Go sell your stolen Walmart giftcards and crap on some other forum you scammer.

Oh ya and thanks for all the negs on my account rofl. I love them. It looks so festive.

Anyways I'm going to call it right now:
When you lock this thread saying it got funded it's complete bullshit. Everyone including you and I both know you didn't get didly squat from anyone. You are a scammer. End of story. Gtfo. Stop creating new accounts. Get a job.

-scam scam scam bullshit bullshit bullshit- Netflix is in my girlfriends name and I can provide her ID as well.

-scam / bullshit-
3recycledaddressbecauseyouarealazyscammer

Dont drag your gf into your mess you dirt floor scamming newb. Unless she's in on this whole thing??

"Hey honey!"

"What!?!?"

"I just scammed us $4.82 in bitcoins!"

"Hot dayum I luvz u! I'll call the meth dealer asap!"

Durpadurpadurp.
AppleBTC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:02:14 AM

The OP does have another loan thread in the gambling section asking people to stake on him in poker, he already locked the thread and say people have already filled the loan.

And now he is making another loan with the same method again, providing his and his gf netflix

Netflix and I can provide ID, cell, and selfies. Netflix is in my girlfriends name and I can provide her ID as well.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:45:59 AM

"Hey honey!"

"What!?!?"

Still a better love story than Twilight...

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
cpfreeplz
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:23:07 PM

"Hey honey!"

"What!?!?"

* high fives random *

D-d-do you think we should write a screenplay? Like right now? Right on this thread? I don't see anything else productive coming out of it.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:57:31 PM

Can people please stop bumping this thread? Just let it die already
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:36:21 AM

"Hey honey!"

"What!?!?"

* high fives random *

D-d-do you think we should write a screenplay? Like right now? Right on this thread? I don't see anything else productive coming out of it.

Absolutely. But there's no werewolves or vampires. That's all been done to death. Instead, it's about a girl who falls in love with a boy, only to find out he's actually a human Bitcoin! And his family is at war with the Litecoins.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
cpfreeplz
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:28:45 AM

"Hey honey!"

"What!?!?"

* high fives random *

Absolutely. But there's no werewolves or vampires. That's all been done to death. Instead, it's about a girl who falls in love with a boy, only to find out he's actually a human Bitcoin! And his family is at war with the Litecoins.

Ok but this has to appeal to the masses so when we mention bitcoin make sure that it's an evil connotation. So maybe he murders people in exchange for more bitcoins until he himself becomes a bitcoin? It's ok as long as it's negative.

Edit: and when they type a lot on screen make it really intense by saying things like "mainframe" and make sure every keystroke goes beep or boop. People love that shit.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:35:33 AM

"Hey honey!"

"What!?!?"

* high fives random *

Ok but this has to appeal to the masses so when we mention bitcoin make sure that it's an evil connotation. So maybe he murders people in exchange for more bitcoins until he himself becomes a bitcoin? It's ok as long as it's negative.

Edit: and when they type a lot on screen make it really intense by saying things like "mainframe" and make sure every keystroke goes beep or boop. People love that shit.

The typing is easy enough. We'll just use this site and record while spamming keys. Problem solved!

We're also coming up with a new phrase: "Son of a Bitcoin!" This is what is going to take cryptos mainstream!

cpfreeplz
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:51:12 AM

"Hey honey!"

"What!?!?"

* high fives random *

The typing is easy enough. We'll just use this site and record while spamming keys. Problem solved!

We're also coming up with a new phrase: "Son of a Bitcoin!" This is what is going to take cryptos mainstream!

Jesus H. Litecoin. I do believe we've struck gold here (That could be good for the screenplay too).

Well son of a bitcoin this thread has gotten out of control. What was it even about? Oh ya this guy was trying to scam $5 to buy some meth. Ok maybe not specifically that reason. It very well could be heroine or cocaine. I really don't know his drug of choice.

I think we need to ask him more details about his life so we can give his character a back story.

Why do you hate your life?
When did you know your only skill was scamming on a bitcoin forum?
What drugs do you buy with your bitcoins?
How many accounts do you have (and name them)?
How embarrassed are your parents of you?

That should be a good start.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: