Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 10:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: International criminal court  (Read 297 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:07:39 AM

I was chilling watching RT... when I read that the ICC wants to arrest MY ALERICA. Again... those fucking catholic/Jesuit/Masonic "institution".

1st pass all individual must be clean, or instakill.

Then 2nd pass instore fear in the heart of those people by the blood of all their loved one before their eyes.

I hate them. Time for the Empire to kill them. Long live the us army, long live the American military justice system.

What was her name... with the pilot and the "Afghan" girl... I loved that show Smiley

I am such a fan. No, little fuckers don't threaten my army Roll Eyes!

Edit: I heard they see very well in the night... ohooho...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:42:31 AM

and their heads will spin, priceless  Roll Eyes, just kidding, pathetic.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:03:36 AM

Masha, why are you doing this? Do you want to inform us about the world everyday? Or is this have story?

I can't wait to see those judges being droned... they want to arrest American soldiers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: