Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the confederate flag?  (Voting closed: November 27, 2016, 01:02:55 AM)
Yes - 8 (72.7%)
No - 3 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like the confederate flag?  (Read 1057 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:02:55 AM

I love it, it's a beautiful flag and it's an integral part of the USA. The south lost, end of it. But the flag stays. The flag never hurt anyone! This is heritage negation. For 200 years it wasn't a problem...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:56:36 PM

If love that flag too. If I were in the United States, I would put it everywhere. I would be proud of my origins, of being part from the true America, the South !

Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:25:15 PM

It could be seen as slightly disrespectful consider its connection to the slave trade.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:43:30 AM

If love that flag too. If I were in the United States, I would put it everywhere. I would be proud of my origins, of being part from the true America, the South !

Of course you love it. You have a symbol in your avatar that has the blood of millions of Native Americans, pagans, Muslims, black people, etc.

Imagine if people were as passionate about peace and non violence as they are about an imaginary cloth.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:23:23 PM

Don't worry, it's alive.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/09/04/new_russia_flag_confederate_undertones.html
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:58:22 PM

It could be seen as slightly disrespectful consider its connection to the slave trade.

One asian guy asked a good question. Was slavery bad? yes, but when you look at it, lave that are taken to US, they we're put into hard labor but they've saved generations and generations of black people from african continent, wars, diseases... so when they took them as slaves, white men saved generations of black people, can you say that's bad?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 11:03:40 PM

I don't know much about Confederates and civil war of USA. I don't have any feeling to this flag, it's neutral. But this flag reminds me one thing - flag of Novorossyia.

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:41:07 PM

i have always identified with the south since seeing gone with the wind as a kid, these were honourable men who believed in something more than money

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:35:07 PM

As a standalone visual happening I think it's definitely up there in terms of appeal. The connotations are less palatable.

Why are so many flags so utterly dull? Three stripes of colour hanging limply off a pole. I'd happily burn one just because it offends me. Flags should be telling stories and reflecting histories. Most of them look like they were knocked up just as the designer was running out the door to meet the king.

One asian guy asked a good question. Was slavery bad? yes, but when you look at it, lave that are taken to US, they we're put into hard labor but they've saved generations and generations of black people from african continent, wars, diseases... so when they took them as slaves, white men saved generations of black people, can you say that's bad?

Yup. I'd rather die early and free as would almost everyone else. If you have the right of self determination you have the chance to make your own future happen no matter where you are.
chubiruba

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 01:00:43 PM

it is nice, really like a western flag, in the visuals
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:59:25 PM

Really very beautiful flag, but note here that there are some elements of of militancy, aggressiveness. No wonder the separatists in the Donbas chose the same flag.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:51:04 PM

i have always identified with the south since seeing gone with the wind as a kid, these were honourable men who believed in something more than money

And there you have it folks. If someone with a swastika on his profile avatar is on the same side as you, maybe you need to reevaluate.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:59:13 PM

No..The flag of the right to keep slaves Angry..WIPE MY ASS HOLE ON IT..
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:03:23 PM

Hail no!  You all know exactly what that there flag stands for, which is the oppression of my people.  That flag is slavery, cotton picking, master serving, crackalackin' bullshittery.  I cain't even watch the dukes of hazzard cuz o' that.
Klima

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:16:16 PM

The flag as a flag it is neither good nor bad. Another thing that it can do a disservice to the American people. Under this flag, the separatists can cause great harm.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:06:17 AM

Its just a rag like any other rag that countries use, they mean nothing, unless you are brainwashed into thinking they do.
Its a label just like any other label

Only the smart ones will get this pic and its meaning.

And its gone.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:43:21 AM

Its just a rag like any other rag that countries use, they mean nothing, unless you are brainwashed into thinking they do.
Its a label just like any other label

Only the smart ones will get this pic and its meaning.

You went the food bank Grin..
yuiyuga

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:31:51 PM

I am sure that most people don't know what this flag means. I think that this post is an attempt to measure the degree of separatism on the forum. Do not expect. there are 0 of separatism.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:33:02 PM

I am sure that most people don't know what this flag means. I think that this post is an attempt to measure the degree of separatism on the forum. Do not expect. there are 0 of separatism.
I do know what that flag means..I done my health and safety course Wink..What is a warning sign?..What is a mandatory sign?..
What is a confederate flag sign?..The right to keep slaves..Why was they waving the flag..A sign to fight for the right to keep slaves.. Grin

If there was no fight in the right to keep slaves then that flag would never have been invented Wink..
Not just bad for the black people it was also bad for the pow wow Indian's ..The Indian tribes only fighting for there own lands..Like any normal people would?..But we called them savages..Good excuse to take there land kill them and abuse them..

Now why upset the black american people for the sake of a flag..After all the white people are saying it's only a flag what's the problem?..
I am a white man and i know what it stands for ..
Why was there a divide north and south?..SOUTH wanted to keep cotton pickers and breed cotton pickers..Like you breed dogs..
But they are not dogs they were HUMANS Angry..

Does someone have the right to wave it YES..But i would expect some black guy to punch your teeth in Cheesy..
So why cause trouble over a flag Undecided..

BUT to all the black community it's not the poor white folks problem they never could afford a black slave..What i mean is how does a poor white person feed a black person..Only the rich used you black people..Just like we are all getting used today..
Get the poor to clash with each other while we spend..
The poor are many the rich are few..Poor has no colour so just remember this when you go around dragging white folk out of there cars and beating them in the street.. Angry Angry..Then you will cause a race war..And believe me you blacks will loose..And don't be thinking you whites think your something special..No money is power not muscle power..Buy and make weapons you blacks would never even dream of Wink..

So don't fall in the TRAP..It's the super rich that causes all this trouble as always Wink..Not poor white people..

I REST MY CASE..
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:32:54 PM

As the flag may like it or not? You get used to it and not even notice what he looks like. I think I could like or have no idea who preach under this flag.And actions under this flag.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████